Richard Spencer

What do you think of Richard Spencer? I've heard he's probably controlled opposition, but never seen solid evidence. Does it exist? All I know of is that Twitter is fine with keeping him around and even verified him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8
youtube.com/watch?v=A-6cZC-NVz8
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9WuyHoS4c
youtube.com/watch?v=mBZQIuNz8_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm indifferent to him, though I do agree with some of his positions.

His wife is a mail-order bride who sucks Aleksandr Dugin's cock.

He's our spokeman desu.

i think he does a good job of triggering leftypol, as you'll see from replies to any spencer thread desu

>I've heard he's probably controlled opposition, but never seen solid evidence. Does it exist?
No.

Very unlikely. He's been doing this since at least 2008 and have been consistent.

Twitter took him down and then reinstated him after some drama.

He's a White nationalist and so his ok in my book. One of many fairly good ppl on the right.

>CIA SUCKS GENERAL

I got ultimately convinced he's controlled opposition as I heard him say, literally "safe spaces for whites". That "safe space" phrase has lately become so stigmatizing and ridiculed that I seriously doubt he was talking from a genuine perspective.

No.

>our
No such thing btw.

Spencer is one of many reasonable people fighting for White interests.

As a person, he is pretty autistic, but he says the right thing, so I don't care.

The "fash" hair is fucking gay

mostly a goober
he's a manifestation of self-promotion and forced memeing

his got a girly face

youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8

A massive faggot and probably CIA

>Sham green card marriage
>Lives off a parents dime
>No real solutions other than "peaceful ethnic cleansing"
>His beliefs would bankrupt the country
>He's Natsoc but too pussy to come out and say it
>He's in league with known shysters (Mike and his "ex-wife")

He's shit tier and cringe worthy but he shouldn't be punched while walking in the streets by faggy as antifa's.

He's definitely in league with the intelligence agencies. He can garner media attention far too easily, the whole NPI conference HAIL TRUMP shit with arm salutes was planned.

I like him.

I might not agree with all his positions or even think that much of him as an individual but at least he's fucking doing something. He's out there spreading the word, triggering leftists and talking out against multiculturalism. People like him are one of the reason's the Overton window has been pushed so far right recently.

No character as one-dimensional as his can be legit.

There is no solid evidence, it's only speculation because he supposedly put Trump in a bad light by saying "heil Trump" during a conference.

I think he's fairly intelligent judging from his YouTube channel. He's essentially a paleo-libertarian with white nationalist beliefs. I think most people on Sup Forums pretty much agree with him, but he has become a meme since the "HEIL TRUMP" debacle.

No he's not.

No he's not.

Yes it is.

Mike Enoch planned the salute thing.

how can a grown man be stupid enough to do something like that?

Paid shills talking shit on Spencer. Get off my white nationalist board you fucking freaks.

You know too much. Too much for an immature species.

>"peaceful ethnic cleansing"
what did he mean by this?

He's an FBI or CIA agent in deep cover, he made up the "alt-right" to group together a bunch of unrelated right-wing beliefs under a neo-nazi label as a way to discredit them. In reality the alt-right doesn't exist.

> I've heard he's probably controlled opposition
How about you look what he has to say and decide that yourself?
Pointing out that people are trying to smear him is only going to open myself up to the same accusations. Fact is; he's given white nationalism a face, and he's doing a good job so far.

No controlled opposition would ever call out the JQ in public, thats something they ALWAYS shy away from.

His positions aren't sane since he insists and repeats whites in the US should live in a white ethno-state. That's why liberals love him and invite to interviews.

He said on YouTube that he did it while in a "state of excitement" because Trump was doing so well and things were looking up for whites in America, so he basically took his whiskey glas from the podium and "heiled" Trump in a spur of the moment. Maybe it was planned I dunno.

Same people say David Duke is compromised which I think is probably bullshit as well. These people have been around in the WN scene for decades, heck when I was in the NatSoc Front in the 90's people were talking about Duke and Pierce in America as good pictures to look up to.

lacks self control?

I like him. And even though he is a closet homo, better than being out.

you've been on too many polgbt threads
they're all shills, ignore them

More likely CIA than FBI. I get the impression the FBI generally supports Trump. The CIA was pulling for Clinton.

He's horrible at PR, but then again he's at a disadvantage with the whole 'white' thing.

I've read his shit. He's no where near as bad as people are saying, but he's still a tactless moron.

>As a person, he is pretty autistic, but he says the right thing, so I don't care.
Literally this

He's a fucking plant, stop giving him attention.

>In reality the alt-right doesn't exist.
Just because you reject a label out of some kind of special snowflake vanity doesn't mean the general group it describes doesn't exist.

stop falling for the psy-op user

He's good. He's not fuhrer material but he isn't kiked and he does have some weight to throw around in a debate. I don't mind being associated with him at all.

Agreed, nu/pol/ is just having a defense mechanism against Spencer because many of the newfags here are not ready yet to take the white nationalism redpill, and still keep shilling for Molykike and other libertarian faggots who's most controversial position they can take is criticizing Israel and naming Soros, which is absolutely pathetic, to say the least. I have LITERALLY heard even Milo and Alex Jones naming Soros, it's nothing edgy really, unless you are talking in a CNN-hosted debate or something.

Seems like shills that aggressively hate on him left

youtube.com/watch?v=A-6cZC-NVz8
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9WuyHoS4c

Its funny because you're actually the one falling for it

I feel like he's controlled opposition, seeing as how most of us never knew he existed until he got punched.

Either that or he was never important to us in the first place.

>I feel like he's controlled opposition, seeing as how most of us never knew he existed until he got punched.
Are you kidding me? I remember back in as early as October last year, the threads about him started popping up in droves.

>I remember back in as early as October last year, the threads about him started popping up in droves.
>things that didn't happen

I dunno if you are a shill trying to gaslight us with false memories or something, but he was not a presence or topic of discussion of note on these boards.

Even if he wasn't talked about, it wasn't until he was punched that everyone knew his name. To most of Sup Forums, the man came out of nowhere.

Faggot, stop posting him

OK, I have to ask. What is the difference between a white nationalist and a white supremacist?

False, you are a newfag. I heard about him on here way before punch thing and can confirm what Estonian said

One is lying to you to seem moderate

He is faggier than Milo by a country mile. A real bump in the road,too.

He seems pretty dumb tbqh. Isn't very good at making his case. Doesn't have the knowledge to back up his claims even though he is right some of the time. Lets people walk all over him in debates. Jared is way better.

>I dunno if you are a shill trying to gaslight us with false memories or something, but he was not a presence or topic of discussion of note on these boards.
No it was definitely present. I saw it with my own eyes back then.

I think he posts a thread about himself once a day to make him look relevant.

He isn't.

He's someone the media propped up as the leader of a fake movement so they could associate Trump supporters with white nationalism.,

He's a media creation in order to discredit us.

I saw him mentioned last year here and there

Just because he was posted about, doesn't mean he was a hot topic or one of note.

I apologize if that seems like goal post moving, but I'm being honest here....he wasn't anything to this board until he got punched in the news.

That much is truth.

During Trump's speech to Congress it became obvious he's controlled opposition with the shit he was tweeting out.

He's divorced and lives with a dude.
I'm pretty sure Spencer is a homosexual that only married for political gain.

>hating on spencer
Guy has enough balls to go on live TV and talk about racial differences

youtube.com/watch?v=mBZQIuNz8_w

Jared?

hive minds raiding Sup Forums with only one thing

control opp.

control opp.

control opp.

>Not being a White nationalist
>>>Back to tumblr

This.

Fuck
Off
New
Fag

He's a cuck that dated outside his race. Absolutely /btfo/

>never advocates street violence
>never advocates genocide/ethnic cleansing
> dresses well
>eloquent
>phd in history + well read in philosophy
>understudy to Jonatan Bowden

C...controlled op!! D-don't listen to this guy!

You idiots wouldn't know controlled op if it punched you in the nose. ADL/SPLC/ hope not hate etc. workers always advocate violence/nazi LARPing to try and get gullible goyim arrested.

Hal Turner, Frank Collin (born Cohen), Angelo Gage are great examples.

Nah, I think it's more like r/T_D being scared to the bone at the mention of Richard Spencer and finding themselves between a rock and a hard place situation where r/the_donald seems too tame, but Richard Spencer seems too hardcore, so they come out with all sorts of defense mechanisms.

Yeah, he's pretty smart and has facts to back his arguments up.

Newfag
I've known about him since august last year

WN wants a explicitly white nation
WS wants to kill/enslave minorities, very few people actually identify as "White supremacist" its a jewish term

NEW FAG GET OUT REEEEEEE

This, we've known that people get paid to shitpost and try to fuck us over, stick to your guns and listen to people on Sup Forums that can construct arguments

Hes a punching bag

wot with the pepe mascot?

This

If you're stupid enough to identify is "alt-right", you're stupid enough to follow this guy.

You can respect Trump and not be a giant faggot, btw.

Secret producer of Murdoch Murdoch. You heard it here, first.

He successfully and single handedly moved the Overton window for white Americans.

He is out there full white nationalist making it ok for me to be a proud white, whereas ten years ago anything but white guilt was unacceptable.

He's ok by me.

Murdoch Murdoch is so fucking hilarious.

Way better than anything on adult swim.

>spouts edgy ironic memes in public, like "praise kek" and pepe, irl
>corroborates the status quos media's """Alt-Right""" narrative

He's pretty representative of Sup Forums, but far from any viable spokesman or palatable representative, let alone any kind of leader. He's like some astral projection of our country's Sup Forums users, with self-confidence and a microphone.

When the right leader comes along, we'll know. Usually, they come out of nowhere, at the height of pre-existing turmoil.

Spencer makes point that it is ok to preserve your white ancestral culture

"Controlled opposition" is a psyop by /leftypol/ and only low information retards fall for it. Hurr durr Andrew Anglin is a plant too guys

No. Spencer's in the clear. I think he's a bit of a wuss in terms of his ideas but he's not controlled opposition, period, and anyone who says he is has already done more to implicate themselves than Spencer has ever done to implicate himself.

This is the "low information retard" opinion I was talking about. Literally baseless. If you're too fucking stupid to know what American Renaissance is, that's your problem. It means you don't read. It means you don't know anything about the far Right except what you learned on r/thedonald.

You being an ignorant retard isn't proof of anything. Stop talking about things you don't understand.