Wow...really makes me think

Wow...really makes me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2010/apr/21/iceland-volcano-climate-sceptics
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump denies there's a problem

Nah, he just questions whether or not WE are the problem.

PAY CARBON TAXES GOYIM
THAT'LL STOP THE FIRE IN THE SKY

she cant be this retarded
climate =! weather

it snows in march in NYC pretty often
wtf is this shit

What else would it be? Modern civilization is vastly different from the past. We ARE fucking up the environment

its snowing here still in march when most years it stops in January so...

Weather is apparently a new concept and entirely the Trump administration's fault.

The earth naturally goes through cycles of cooking and heating. This is no where near the warmest the earth has ever been.

>The climate changed

>Global Warming
>Local Weather

What if there was actually more carbon in the atmosphere say 1,000,000 years ago? What would that imply?

no shit retard

the fact you ever had to say this shows me you are not a STEM student and probably in some barista training major.

fuck off

>leaf

gehhehehehe this is brilliant

Fucking Trump it's snowing, do something

I wonder if she's self-aware enough to know she's a stereotype.

Just remember that one small volcanic eruption causes more environmental damage than the entirety of civilization could ever do

Data analyst with two actually. Stay mad pleb.

Is this the modern day "the sky is falling!"?

Canadians are really embarrassing.

Yes you are correct leaf.
You, the Chinese, are the problem

> sandstorm in NYC
That's global warming

Just nuke us already

Weather =/= climate change

>kohn
Every. Fucking. Time.

>1 post by this yid
>be0k

>Ha ha fucking Republitards, just because we're having a freekishly cold winter doesn't mean global warming isn't real!
>OMG fucking Republitards don't you see this warm winter is evidence of global warming, stop denying reality!

Can someone explain using science why liberals complain that it's gonna snow when it's supposed to be a global warming??

This is on the same tier of that senator grabbing a snowball and saying climate change is impossible. One day does not an argument, for or against it, make. Hell, one year doesn't. Someone tell that even manlier version of Rachel Maddow(if that's evendors possible) to shut the fuck up.

It's almost like it is warmer during the day

Huh, who woulda thunk

natural and regular heating/cooling cycles

What's the point in curbing western pollution when China and India spew 100x the smog we do, more and more every day?

If the theory is sound, we're dead no matter what.

Anyone who says this shit knows jack shit about climate change

Volcanoes

We are, just not in the way you're the thinking. Deforestation is a much bigger problem than our CO2 emissions for example.

Hey, Sup Forums!
Here's a fun fact for you:
Did you know that Kohn is a variation on the surname Cohen, of Jewish origin?
Isn't that neat??

That's a bold claim with absolutely no citation attatched to it

Debunked

google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2010/apr/21/iceland-volcano-climate-sceptics

The sun's brightness being 4% less than what it is today.

>were the party of science!
every scientist is slapping their heads every time leftist confuse climate with weather

Bonus fact. Kohn/Cohen is considered to be the priestly/levite tribe.

God I hate him and his stupid 'we're all meteorologists' libtard logic.

It really makes me think you are stupid as hell to listen to a genetic defect like Kohn, and actually believe that there could be any miniscule chance that Dyke has Any intelligence at all.

Didn't this dyke want her daughter to be a dyke too or something?

This. If global warming is as real and deadly as they say and even if it is anthropogenic (which in both cases it's dubious) there hasn't been a single person to give any ideas to fix the issue that wouldn't send us back to before the industrial revolution. And even then, there's no way we could enforce those fixes in third world shitholes who don't give a damn and literally are only worried about making sure their home is warm enough to keep their kids from freezing to death.

Environmentalism is a luxury of the first world.

This is serious guys, climate change is the number one reason why niggers & muslims are so violent.

they think that if we export all of our regulated, "dirty" industries to the 3rd world, everything will be fine.

This is true btw. Once All those rivers and remaining arable land dries up in Africa and the Middle East in ten years all that shit will march North

Good thing Obama stopped it in its tracks during his eight years in office.

>we're the talkers of english!

Anyone who thinks that has clearly been kicked in the fucking head.

She's right...

The only solution is we conpletely de-industrialize ourselves...

L-let's get to it...

>The year 1816 is known as the Year Without a Summer (also the Poverty Year, the Summer that Never Was, Year There Was No Summer, and Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death), because of severe climate abnormalities that caused average global temperatures to decrease by 0.4–0.7 °C (0.7–1.3 °F). This resulted in major food shortages across the Northern Hemisphere.

shut up Aquafresh

>opinions of bull dykes matter

nope

It's not so much a question of whether or not we have e something to do with it, it's more a question of what activities specifically are to blame.

Lefties want to blame oil and gas and place heavy restrictions and fines on its production and use, but a far larger concern is our destruction of forest areas in order to grow soy and meat products.

It's the precise target that's in question, in other words.

oh

It's called March you stupid whore

>complains the right won't accept evidence of climate change
>refuses to accept evidence of racial differences
really gets that light bulb illuminated, huh?

STOP CHANGING THE CLIMATE

Redpill me on soy farming and other vegan/environmentally conscious/hippy industries

why are normies so obsessed with global warming rather than something that will actually affect us

like preventing the next ice age

Really revs up my synapses.

>snow in NY in march
>must be global warming
>IMPEACH TRUMP!

>/pol never took intro level science classes

snow in winter?!

holy shit

im with her now!

No. Figure it out yourself.

I'm not your fucking father here to spoon-feed you.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

>left uses anecdotal evidence for global warming
>complains when the right does the same
fucking retards

Who knew "global warming" would cause so much cold weather.

When can we have some "global cooling" so it's warm in Seattle?

And the first thing she thinks of is political pseudoscience...

>Being this mad for no reason
Sounds like a leftist in the closet

This. We're technically still in the winter season even though we've experienced some meteorologically spring like temps. March into April is usually a very volatile period weather wise, especially in the Northeast, because we're transitioning and dealing with Arctic air and warm southern air battling for supremacy.

>this is how libs justify climate change
>sample size 1

"It is warm, therefore man-made climate change is a fact", says Sally "Sharia Is LGBT-Friendly" Cohen.

Bernie sanders was just on CNN explaining how people should use there own judgement on what they could visually see going on to judge of climate change is real.

I have been alive for a long time embarrassingly enough and live closer to the equator then a lot of people in this country.

If I used my own judgement, I have not seen a change.

What the fuck am I suppose to make of this?

And why should we care? Carbon and sea levels have been higher. Bigger extinctions have occurred. Life continued in a different form. Humans have technology to adapt. There's nothing to worry about.

All of you are using fallacies.

Can you visually see this data?

Are there any good books in that topic? It'd be neat to read a historical account.

source

wtf i love shariah law now

the change has been measured at most generously to be like 1 degree celcius.

if you can actually parse a 1 degree increase over like 30 years you are a robot, not a human.

Look for anything covering the little ice age. it from 1300's-1800's. I've only watched some documentaries on it.

We got more snow in April last year than we did during the rest of the winter season, so what?

>The weather is unstable in the month directly between the season with the snow and the season where it all melts.

Damn...we have a problem.

shitlibs are keen to point out that correlation does not equal causation

that graph isn't a real graph of anything by the way, it's an xkcd comic. you absolute faggot.

I'm a conservative and I believe in global warming. why is it that we cant accept we are harming the earth and these weather patterns are unnatural. this isn't even b8 I just literally don't understand why I'm THE ONLY conservative who believes in this.

you have a problem but no solutions

>HURR BATTERY CARS HURRR

Remember when there was a blizzard last April in NY? Oh wait, that was 1982.

>nature should be respected, the balance between species and their living spaces should be respected, scientific progress can be harmful and should be treated carefully
>gender is a social construct, let's mix all races and turn the whole western world into Brazil, there should be no limit to social progress, you don't want to be on the wrong side of history, right?

When are we taking back ecology?

>I'm a conservative and I believe in global warming
it makes perfect sense that liberating gases in a closed system contributes to the quantity of said gases in that system.

the points of contention are:
- are we really increasing atmospheric CO2 amounts as much as some claim?
- how big a contributor are we?
- how can you even measure human emissions without taking serious liberties with statistics?
- are the temperature variations recorded over the last two centuries distinguishable from error?

>why is it that we cant accept we are harming the earth
oh noooooooooooooooooooo. plea to emotion.

>these weather patterns are unnatural
what weather patterns and why do you think you anecdotes are worth anything?

Kek wills it

>4 inches of snow
>this is a problem for NYCucks

There are more trees in North America now than there were when we settled it

Fuck off kike. Only Jews, chinks, and niggers, don't care about the environment.