Jew here. Sup Forums really cracks me up

Jew here. Sup Forums really cracks me up.

>board full of racism towards anything non-white
this is ok?
>blacks or jews mention anything pro-their-race or anti-white
Sup Forums becomes tumblr and starts crying and saying racism is bad and those people need to be fired and punished.

LMAO

Not true, I hate white people

>Sup Forums being this quiet

You offered nothing for conversation. Did you expect Sup Forums to get triggered and shitpost all over this thread? They're too busy falling for shill-bait.

tell me why you're full of racism but become crying babies when the roled are swapped.

Freedom of speech here, different opinions everywhere mate. This isn't your typical jew funded hive mind movement... it ain't no surprise why you are confused as fuck.

You are laughing at chill Jews pretending to be stormfags and nazis. 'Whatcha doin rabbi' kind of thing.
Nao kys.

You're the same Dutch-faggot who posts the gay threads.

Sup Forums is always crying babies: it doesn't matter when things are "swapped".
The fags on this board are smug when they can be, and butthurt when they can't.
Aside from the handful of daily posters, most of the guys here only come to the board when they have something to say: that usually being something they're angry/smug/interested about.
Lurk moar, kike!

>Lurk moar, kike!
I lurk every day

Then you really shouldn't have any more questions about the hypocritical nature of this community.
If you care about this board at all, delete this thread. The shills are already sliding hard, and we're trying to talk about the CIA leaks.

>shouldn't have any more questions
I want Sup Forums to talk about it, which is why I'm asking. It's not like I don't KNOW Sup Forums is full of shit.

>we're trying to talk about the CIA leaks.
I posted Julian's conference (entire video) but no one cared and it 404'd. Sup Forums has become just Sup Forums it seems

TRIGGERED!

I like Jews

>I want Sup Forums to talk about it
Never gonna' happen. You're obviously still new.
>cared and it 404'd
Shouldn't have been archived?

Day of the brush when

we don't like you, but you're useful tools.

>Shouldn't have been archived?
it was archived.

Never, Dutch anons are qt

Well, just shows how hard the sliding has been.

plot twist, I'm not actually jewish

Aren't allies supposed to be useful tools? Just remember I use Jews all the time, and I'm white

You underestimate your tools, Shlomo

lmao, the puppet trying to talk shit to the master. hahahahha

Don't really hate Jews.. more hate their hypocrisy... They tell the white european people that they can't be supremacist or nationalist and push for immigration into those societies, but in Israel they are jewish supremacist and have closed borders..

Jews are a powerful people.. And their loyalty is to one thing.. the tribe and that's it.. There is no nation but the jewish nation and every other nation is to be of service to the jews... They are literally the devils servants desu... Idk how they convinced christians that we are friends lol

I'm the Jew nao

>They tell the white european people that they can't be supremacist
duh, you are the slave race, to be used and profitable for the jewish race.

But what if we don't want to be slaves

Ever thought about that, toothpaste?

>want to be slaves
hahahahahah
>implying you have a choice
>implying you and your children, and their children won't be guaranteed slaves to the jewish race

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

>Durrr why are white people starting to look out for their own self interests like everyone else?? Why don't they just lay down and take it like the dumb good goyim they are!!

As a real Jew I can tell you're not actually Jewish. You are too dumb.

Sage

>starting to look out
it's not the same thing as being hypocrite crying babies.

>be racist against everyone and think you're cool
>someone talks back and you start crying RACISM

Nigger

>60%

>implying everything kikes are doing won't be their undoing

lmao hitler thought that as well, and all he did was give us more power and more assets in the end

That's not what I said.

we can't become too big. soon with the development of AI and automation, all goyim will literally be under our control. you will all be forced to rely on us for your survival. say goodbye to your jobs

Still not what I said.

Nah, I even think Zionism is OK. Being Israeli nationalism, that's something I can't really hate, right? And Israeli I know are chill people. I am sure if you all moved to Israel and were all up in everyone's shit as an organized whole, a lot of issues would get resolved very quickly.

>Being Israeli nationalism
fuck off stupid goy. it's about jewish supremacy over goyim, not just nationalism. the earth belongs to the jew.

The only possible fault I could attribute to Jews, even despite past their undeniable intellect, cultural impact, and cockroach-like perseverance, is poor nose for humor.

you will soon be our slave including the rest of your future bloodline. sucking up to us won't save you

>What's the deal with jews?