Are we going to go to war with North Korea? Trump just sent nuclear bombers, F35s, and an aircraft carrier over there

Are we going to go to war with North Korea? Trump just sent nuclear bombers, F35s, and an aircraft carrier over there

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
dailynk.com/english/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do know we've had bases there with all that shit since 1957, right?

It's just part of the game we play with them. They do something provocative, we make a show of force, everyone forgets a week later. IIRC this is also around the time that the US and ROK have their big annual exercises.

I wish. Think of all the virgin comfort women they'd have.

Of course. But what's the reason for moving even more military assets over there is my question

We've been at war with them for the better part of a century, my dude.

We've been at war with North Korea since 1950. It never ended

We have 30k troops there right now

hot war, not cold war

when will he flatten them? there's already talks in the media about a possible preemptive strike and regime change

Nobody actually wants to fight this war because it will devastate South Korea

Seol will be an urban war zone, millions of Koreans will die. Te world econemy will be in turmoil and we will risk war with China because they don't want a western aligned Korea on their border

No doubt we would win but nobody wants to take that punch impoverished North Korea isn't worth that price

I doubt we ever directly will, too messy. It'll all fall apart eventully, and when that happens we will install someone pro America.

Trump could leverage China with Taiwan

>get North Korea which is 50 years behind
>get a devastated South Korea
>lose Taiwan

Shit trade senpai

>devastate South Korea
idgaf about SK. We can eliminate two enemies at once.

>Are we going to go to war with North Korea?

If I he does I hope to god he's impeached.

Christ this man looks like a boss with that Commander In Chief badge

F35s aren't available yet, B-52s have global reach and don't need to leave the states. Try harder faggot

Those tractors look like they were made in somalia.

if trump made a deal with russia, china would stand back. china is literally the only thing anyone worries about concerning a war with NK.

NK is 50+ years behind and we could stomp them out in an afternoon.

FUCK YEAH I CAN'T WAIT TO KICK NORK ASS I GOT STATIONED HERE JUST IN TIME!!!!!!

we do that shit all the time whenever a Kim wanna get uppity

I hope so. I'd get a Corean waifu as a spoil of war.

kek, have fun getting nuked
take pics

Yeah My Lover Seohyun is there!

totally not a CIA proxy to justify US bases on China's border

>0.2 deposited

I want a nuclear war

Please happen

It won't be a war in the traditional sense. The international community won't respond physically to NK unless they attack US/allied soil. Because today's governments are pussy whipped. China's interests in NK make any retaliation against it problematic. The way I see it unfolding is NK slowly but surely develops its nuclear/ICBM capabilities until it poses an imminent and immediate threat. The US then precision air strikes their relevant military assets. It will never come to war with NK with ground troops because their standing army is massive, and even with shitty AKs we've seen in the middle east how much of a costly pain in the arse those kinds of engagements are. Kim is already getting away with murder but no one will respond physically at this point.

Yeah some shitty delivery systems are going to totally work without failure right? Pussyfarts like you also thought the Iraqi Army in the Gulf was was going to beat back the US military.

Probably for SKandUS exercise happen once or twice a year. Always pisses the Jongers off

can you actually call it a real war if we wipe them out in a few hours?

Why does anybody give a shit what NK says or does.

Their country of manlets with 50's tech is the same size as Mississippi.

I mean c'mon,man.

You know NK has all their artillary zeroed on your base right?

HIS NECK LOOKS LIKE A VAGINA

there have been shorter wars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War

DELETE THISSSS

Even the man overlooking the terminals knows the nork missile program is pathetic.

We aren't going to war with North Korea, we're just going to destroy it.

>I want a nuclear war
Why ? are you a sadistic sociopath or suicidal ?

a lot of trumpfags are just anarchist, tbqh famalam

>destroy it.
Full of people & animals, not an it.

That is a meme. Koksans can't dial in to my base. They would have to use missiles to get me and THAAD and Patriots can beat back that shit. Not every base is at the boarder for a reason.

He damn well should exterminate every fucking nork on earth

NOT WANTING NUCLEAR WAR MEANS YOU ARE A DAVID BROCK SHILL

I really like Trump a lot

There will be no war with NK. President Trump is very cheap and doesn't want to waste money, and war is expensive as fuck.

This is a dick measuring contest, and between Trump and an overweight Asian I know who will win.

Yet you were A Okay with letting Hillary declare war on Russia.

The president declaring war is not an impeachable offense

South Koreans don't want reunification, because it's an impoverished brain washed shit hole.

But if it does happen nothing of value on the peninsula would be lost.

praise kek? i would be cautious, China doesn't see them as much of a help anymore, just a nuisance. they're pissing off Japan with their rockets, and SK/USA is tired of their shit as always.
heir to the throne got assassinated...

kim is showing he is not fit to lead & is making it dangerous for everyone

>Korean war
>nuclear war

Pick one

There is only one other nation on earth with enough nukes to actually have a nuclear war and that is Russia

Even China only has a few hundred because they are useless weapons

>Yet you were A Okay with letting Hillary declare war on Russia.

I wasn't faggot. And you fags are the ones pushing world war III now. SO EAT DICK NIGGER

If dead South Koreans is what it takes to keep America from Nuclear Blackmail by Best Korea, then I guess that's what it's going to take.

I am strangely ok with us bombing North Korea into the stone age. Would be a cool happening. Hopefully doesn't lead to war with China, but as long as we aren't fighting white people, I'm good.

He won't declare war, if anything, NK will. But they're all bark and no bite, they won't do shit.

is it wrong to say i wish he was my Dad?

I am surprised we have let that country exist as long as we have. We know all kinds of Jewish tricks, why can't we infiltrate NK and subvert that government? Air dropping food, laptops, pop culture, news, and general degeneracy would do some damage you'd think. Then again I'm starting to get off the rails here.

No, it's all dick measuring unless the norks actually attack something. They don't want to do that because they know they'd get fucked up even if they managed to go down swinging. Norks just want global respect so they can negotiate better trade terms with other countries and make themselves feel more secure lower odds of invasion because deterrence. Only way there is war is if I'm wrong about their intentions.

absolutely no one wants to deal with illiterate stupid nork refugees.
hopefully eventually they'll just reunite with southerners but it will be very painful and expensive.

but i think another fear is that they successfully get one nuke off before getting crushed & annihilate 1 million+ people

Cont.

Shit we should load container ships full of Muslims from syria and not africa with guns and trucks, and run them aground in their coasts just to see what would happen. That would be funny at least.

China.

They've spent 50 years building nothing but Anti-Air defenses.

You probably couldn't even get a paper airplane in without it getting shot down.

We are going to war with Trump and his white trash army

I mean I'm sure Kim would love to annex south korea if he thought he could get away with it. He knows, I'm sure, that doing any such thing means war with all of south Korea's allies. Wouldn't work out in his interests.

I still won't buy a South Korean car because I think they are junk, NK air defense is a joke, especially at high altitude.

Pussy little pacifist holier than thou tea sip nigger dick sucking kike lap dog. Go vomit your air of superiority talk somewhere else.

Fucking hell the purge can't come soon enough.

If that were true, there wouldn't be a North Korea anymore.

No one fights them because they all know it would be an extremely bloody ground war.

Yeah ground war would be absolute hell, I was Talking about air dropping propaganda materials in order to influence the population.

No, comrade, you're posturing and pretending to not be a country of starving peasants. So this is just another typical day for you.

And there's no way in hell you'll get a plane within 100 miles.

You do know there are massive amounts of minorities in the military right?

Less in the air force cause blacks arent smart enough to fly jets

Where u stationed? Area IV?

I'm wondering if the powers that be have some sort of inside information that a revolt, revolution, or general meltdown of Best Korea is just around the corner. It's starting to look like both us and the Chinese are getting ready for big trouble there.

100 peso on North an South Korea unification by end of 2018

I remember seeing a low budget youtube doc on NK years ago that talked about how the black (free) market is really big over there and it is tolerated and ignored because it keeps citizens in line. Also charity groups in SK send over things in small balloons. This day in age you cannot hold a population down forever, esp when your nextdoor neighbor is the same ethnicity and a developed country.

Seriously good NK blog. Worth a look:

dailynk.com/english/index.php

Every fucking country does "military excercises " come spring. Why? Beacuse winter is over and the best practice is to get everyone in place in case shit gets rowdy. This type of conspiracy "IS IT WW3" BS always comes in march

thanks user. I was just thinking about making a thread about peoples favorite NK books, documentaries, movies, etc.

The one thing Trump does have over China is the debt. If we go to war with China that means all debt from it is wiped clean, and that would be a giant kick in China's already unsteady economy

gotta kill fatboy in the first strike