THE BEAUTIY OF POLISH LANGUAGE

I wanted to share with you guys my recitation of one of the most known polish poems and show you how beautiful is polish language while its really underestimated

vocaroo.com/i/s1QQzMazfX4I enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jniKtV-ny5o
youtube.com/watch?v=V6_YRFFFkvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

małpa

Hehe iksde polaki rhobaki testo muj bug

>polish humor

>whats your super power
Im black n kang n sheit, melenin is muh suppa powa

Tinfoil theory time: the grammar of English, Insular Celtic, French, Spanish, and Portuguese has been highly affected by a non-indoeuropean substrate, and that substrate was probably Vasconic

Proper IE languages have well-developed declensions, few articles, and little or no importance attached to exact word order. Yet all of the above IE languages I mentioned have the left-over rubble of a declension system instead of a full one; the use of articles is constant and essential; word order affects meaning.
The Basque article system is actually very strikingly similar to those used in modern English, Spanish, French, etc.

In the case of English these grammatical features were "borrowed" twice: first the language of Celtic invaders was watered-down and affected by the substrate; Old English arrived with a full declension system but lost it due to contact with Insular Celtic speakers.

the tl;dr of this is Atlantic Europeans don't do full IE declensions, yet do have an almost identical system of articles, and it's probably due to a substrate language

You da wealthist king onna Erf! do u no how much melonin is worf? u rich nigga go get paid you have a treasure trove in your skin melinin is the most expansive substanse on ta planet boiiiiiiiiiii smdh fambly

Sorry, I guess that was a bit off topic. maybe you could share Polish declensions with us?

To bad in this timeline to many are illiterate.
youtube.com/watch?v=jniKtV-ny5o
Type "w Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie " to see how fuck up your tonge.
Btw a folk from Vinsconsin says hello and all he misses is his trusty .45 by his belt.

Masz poczęstuj się, AAAAAA KUHWA, NIE DLA PSA TO DLA PANA

I know some Polish poems too.

Zwzwzyzyzyzyz
Whzyzvhyzyccz
Zhzhzh hyhchz
Wczwczz

Fun fact: byłem członkiem grupy operacyjnej, która namierzyła Testovirona. To moja sugestia, że układ iglaków w ogródku na zdjęciach satelitarnych zgadza się z tym na filmie przypieczętowała uzyskanie adresu a w konsekwencji numeru telefonu Łukasza.

Super, wpisz to sobie w CV

patrzcie jak ta mała suczka fajnie wypina dupę

Jesus.
>Hulked him.

bless, but why gore in such funny thread?

Why upload your childhood photos?

Although Sup Forums is 99% fifteen year-olds screaming about Trump, I stick around for the pre-Indo European conspiracy theories.

>In the case of English these grammatical features were "borrowed" twice: first the language of Celtic invaders was watered-down and affected by the substrate; Old English arrived with a full declension system but lost it due to contact with Insular Celtic speakers.

By the way, you're a linguist right? Do you research this stuff?

>THE BEAUTIY OF POLISH LANGUAGE
top kek

As someone who knows neither Czech nor Polish, the sound of Polish seems softer - sorry. Though obviously Czech has a great literature and culture too (no, I'm not going to do the Sup Forums thing of mocking you - though I could easily go all 'muh Jan Huss' if I wanted.

POLISH PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE ARGHHH STOP COMING HERE

i was taught a really sweet polish song as a kid and it stuck in my head even to this day.

lol. it's even better grown up
youtube.com/watch?v=V6_YRFFFkvQ

[whispering and tv noises intensifying]

>pshe pshe pshe
What did he mean by this?

been waiting for the meme to be posted again

thanks Sup Forumsbro

no prob. m8.

>tje tje tje
terrible language

I love that shit desu.

Wat? What's tje tje? Is this German humor?

From a linguistic perspective, read stuff by Theo Venneman. Not generally accepted but still cool to think about.

That pic get u banned on here.

What is keks end game by blessing this post?

Since I'm in the UK I get to listen to Polish all day long.

How to know when to say Dwa and Dwoch in a sentence properly?