But Hillary lied

But Hillary lied.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/837704382472933376/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shill

Shill for Hillary?

Sure, why not.

Shill against Trump?

Sure.

What's your point?

If Trump really raped a 13 year old girl, Hillary would have defended him in court by saying the she was asking for it.

But Hillary lied.

Where's the evidence? Where's the conviction? Or did some slimy lawyer get him acquitted like Hillary Clinton did back when she was a lawyer?

But Hillary lied.

Proof?
None?
Welp, nothing new here. Move on lads.

wtf I love Islam

First day on the job, virgin?

But Hillary lied.

Your mom doesn't count as real sex?

Look at this idiot.

Look at this bombastic, fucking, flaming faggot son of a retarded whore, like he's actually convinced that this opinion of his matter after the biggest destruction in any competition since the last time you subhuman scum tried to fight a rice-farmer in the jungle.

My god, man.

I mean, by the glory of all ancient and new gods, why don't you grow some testicles, that is if you're capable of human growth, which I doubt seeing as you have all the signs of someone lacking basic genetic functions.

Holy shit what a tremendous feat.

I praise the Lord for not being American, and growing up in a country where your retardation is praiseworthy and any form of honest, human, and god-damn righteous ideas of a prosperous society is overshadowed by Hilary Clinton and Elizabeth Warrens rotting cunts.

End your bloodline and kill yourself.

>alleged
No, but for sure he did it. She just now had the (((courage))) to stand up.

And keeps lying!
See:

But Hillary lied, comrade.

Certainly illustrates an interesting point though doesn't it? Depending on the subject of an accusation, Sup Forums either demands further evidence or insists that what they've got is more than enough proof.

Also just sayin' that when Clinton was defending that child rapist in court, she had requested to be removed from the case and was refused by the judge. At that point if she failed to provide adequate defense there'd end up being a retrial and she'd probably have lost her job.

Peepee Peepee
poo poo poo

Is this thread some sort of abstract art?

So did everyone that ever told you that they love you.

If I got paid I'd be on here all fucking day.

I do this because I'm a patriot.

When are the kike fucking mods going to enforce any rules around here? All these threads accomplish is sliding the important ones and netting maybe 15 replies before being 404'd.

Yeah, he was accused of a crime, but the girl took decades to say anything, her name as never revealed, and the charges dropped willingly BY HER before a court could actually become involved. Yup, this case was totally legit and not cooked up by the Democrats at all.

There was no lawyer, because there was no case, the charges were filed in the last weeks of the election but her name was never revealed and she (if she even exists) dropped the charges.

>I spend time at a forum filled with wailing autists that disagree with me on everything I stand for
>patriot

WEW

Fake and gay.

Sage.

For a 13 year old those are some fine titties

It wouldn't surprise me if it were true, he's a narcissist, pathological liar, and a sociopath.

Civil case dismissed in court for insufficient evidence. Hillary did more than lie.

You don't own this board, anyone is free to post anything they like.

>important threads

fuck off neckbeard, nothing said on here is important, and you aren't important, cunt.

You suck at this.

OP, if you're still in here, I would seriously reconsider working for anyone associated with the Clintons. The little people around them tend to end up committing suicide in unique and creative ways, like shooting themselves multiple times in the back of the head.

>you are free to post anything you'd like
Except you're not, you fucking tool. Read the sticky and piss off cianigger.

Seriously, though, do you really want to deal with people like this?

The stories given by the "rape victims" were suspicious. One of them women claimed that she was sexually harassed by Trump sometime before 2010, but a leaked email shows that she was very interested in working for the Trump administration in 2016. We also know that women lie about rape.

By allah's will, it is done!

She also sent classified nuclear code information in an email.

came here to say this, also sage

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/837704382472933376/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
>A source with knowledge of the controversial case told DailyMail.com: 'Katie Johnson's account had been believable and compelling right up until the last minute.
>'But new information emerged that suggested she had not been telling the truth.
>'Ultimately it was discovered that Donald Trump's name had been inserted into this, he was not involved whatsoever. After that she had no credibility.'
>The revelation slaps down any suggestion that Johnson dropped the case thanks to a secret financial settlement with Trump, as has been speculated on social media.

Mods kill this.

sage

But Hillary lied.

She certainly did

Step 1: Make list of dead people with any degree of connection to your subject.

Step 2: Present every death as "Mysterious" or "Unexplained", regardless of the truth.

Step 3: Present all inconsistencies, coincidences or unexplained detail as proof of conspiracy.

Step 4: Ignore cases or information which does not support your conclusion.