Wtf I love muslims now

>wtf I love muslims now

First, saudi isn't apart of the muslim ban and now selling them weapons?

Is this 8^8D chess or something that I can't understand?

sage

>sage in 2017

based saudis have always been /ourguys/ you fucking CIA shill. FUCK OFF.

>Saudi Arabia demands arms contracts from American weapons manufactures
>America sells them to make profit

Were you expecting a full 180 overnight or something? You can shit on a country like Saudi Arabia and still sell those sandniggers guns

>implying Saudi hasn't been the main exporter of fundamentalist Islam around the fucking world

JIHADIST GET OUT

Fuck of you dumb sharia shill.

Good point, giving them more weapons will help them kill each other.

Why should they be part of the travel restriction?

What the fuck?

Why is Donald allowing this?

It's never been a chess game, numbskull. Trump is fumbling in the dark here. Always has been, will be doing so until he gets heart-attacked by the deep state. .

If any country deserves to be on that list, it's Saudi Arabia. The exportation of their toxic ideology that dumb radicalized sandniggers love to follow is cause for it.

it is maybe chess, but its definitely diplomacy.

Saudi's are evil. But USA relies on oil and doesn't produce enough to keep itself going alone.
Back in the 70's USA and KSA made a deal steady supply of oil in return for US development of KSA.
KSA literally had no trash system because they believe themselves above it.
Read Confessions of an Economic Hitman for a rundown.

Reality is what Trump is playing with. And reality is, USA still needs KSA's crude oil, until its able to successfully switch off of oil and onto something else.
Possibly Liquid Natural Gas, possibly other things.

Fucking educate yourself, the system won't do it for you.

> now selling them weapons
why did benghazi even happen again?

smell like fake news to me

Saudi Arabia is the biggest reason why political Islam flourished. Fuck them and everything about them.

Has anyone sent this gif to Kikenwald?

fpbp

The continued development of renewables has a two-fold benefit - it won't irrevocably fuck the local environment up like fracking and natural gas extraction does and we get to extricate ourselves from those Salafist pieces of shit.

It's money for black budget which creates super weapons.
No more cyber bullshit like what Obama blew it on with the CIA, who fucking gave it all away for FREE.
Real fucking super tech is on the way.

Agreed.
But telling them to just fuck off when they literally hold the high ground (USA needs the oil), and the world economy relies on the USA's currency and thus economy being stable, KSA gets a lot of influence.

The honest truth is, the left is sort of correct here - we need to move off of Oil dependency soon, but not because of the environment (though that is an issue); it's our achilles heel.
Soon as we can do that, KSA is done for and support will end, if it doesn't get btfo by its own foolishness before then.

Interestingly, Israel is heavily invested in electric vehicles as an alternative. But they just don't cut it and the oil lobby keeps down research into other alternatives.

Liquid Natural Gas is the only realistic alternative we could use within the next 100 years (once you have an alternative other tech has to catch up to it to use it...)
Though alcohol based fuels show promise too.

Until then though, we're stuck with KSA involved in the west.

It's 100% win for the US now that they lost Syria.

You dumbasses realize

>the middle east is shit no matter what
>if they invade a relevant country, we btfo them
>Obama only cared about the prosperity of half of them, and condoned the invasion and occupation of over 4.

Gives muslims better weapons to kill each other with (resulting in more dead muslims overall) and boosts the American economy at the same time. Based Trump.

Saudi agreed to take on refugees. This was probably part of the deal. Also, Byzantine Diplomacy.

Like he has a say on those matters.

>But USA relies on oil and doesn't produce enough to keep itself going alone.
We're a net oil exporter. The small amount of oil we get from Saudi is due to trade deals, not need.

capitalism nigger boy

9/11, Yemen, Funding radical islam across the globe

see We're stuck with them for the time being.
Alternatives simply aren't able to scale up to take over the oil demand yet. In fact, aside from Nuclear, they're more or less pointless wastes of money at worst, and minor improvements at best.

Most pressing is the thermic properties of oil being so much higher than pretty much all other alternatives.
Only LNG and i think it was butanol (alcohol based fuel) that were feasible, and realistic given the timeframe required from the inception of fuel alternatives to their actual use as new equipment is made to use the new fuels.
Butanol supposedly can work through current systems, it just needs a small adjustment to increase fuel flow speed.

the wars in the ME were about oil, but not gaining it. They were about leaders threatening to move off of the petrodollar system, which would fuck america quite hard. Thats more or less the singular reason they get fucked with. They get a carrot or stick - they can be like KSA, rich and prosperous, or they can get fucked like Hussein and Qadaffi.

Again, read Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins. He was involved with a lot of this shit personally.

>We're a net oil exporter.
You export PROCESSED oil products of a specific sort; like a breed or a flavour.

However, you rely on a specific type of crude oil predominantly found in the ME.

Also, oil reserve come into play. USA has the largest oil reserves as your entire economy requires oil. Selling off some of the reserve makes you a net exporter, but that's more to do with geopolitics or I guess macroeconomics than business as prices are low right now due to KSA dumping their reserves due to US investment in oil alternatives.

Obama sold over $115,000,000,000 in arms to Saudi Arabia.

He only blocked some deals in the final months of his administration because of "muh poor innocent civilians" in Yemen.

>be user
>become president
>refuse to sell arabs weapons
>ban arab immigrants
>royally piss of saudi arabia, a leading exporter of oil
>saudi arabia stops pricing their oil in dollars
>instead prices it in yuan or rubles or rupees or some shit
>demand for dollars drops like a stone
>supply of dollars goes through the roof as countries get rid of their dollar reserves
>dollar collapses

>it's ok that Trump is a traitor bc obama was too!

SAD!

I really like Trump

>america invades KSA
>owns all oil

>gets nuked by china
>starts ww3

>blowout soon, Stalker

>cucks for le tv hairdo man because he is white nationalist who'll fuck up mudslimes
>sucks jew and saudi cock for $$$

you
got
(neo)conned

wtf I love (((Saudi))) now

Yeah, I realize we're stuck with that in the short term. I'm pissed that Trump is choosing short term gain in order to pander to a bunch of cousin fuckers in Appalachia over what should be a long term strategic goal for the country.

>newfag in 2017

get over it, she lost, shill.

Saudis are and always have been /ourguys/

Shills please go.

It's for killing Yemens faster, look it up what Saudi Arabia has been doing for a while

wtf i love Saudi OIL now!

>flag

>flag
>shilling for Salafists

How's East London, friend? Been to any good radicalized mosques lately?

even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

reminder: he talked shit about saudis being behind 9/11 but when he can earn money, he's with them.

americans are jews, they do anything for money

how come?

Putting them on the travel ban won't fix those things. Is the travel ban based off of nation of origin or nation of emigration? If the latter the travel ban would do little because the Saudis aren't dumb enough to export the terrorists directly from their nation since it has a chance of causing harm to their nation both through the terrorists themselves and the consequences of countries responding.

>flag
>shilling for hillary

how's cuckland, friend? raising any nigger children lately?

why did we allow ourselves to believe a reality TV star was the saviour of nationalism? I guess we saw what we wanted to see in him. Still better than hillary tho

Saudis prop up the petrodollar economy and keep American (and consequently Western) military might on the up. They support based Israel and make huge purchases of American arms and industry. In short, Saudi Arabia is an extremely useful partner to the West in a region where allies have been few and cunts keep switching allegiances. al-Qaeda, ISIS and Iran are all severely butt-blasted over this and hence have been trying to topple the Saudis.

>Muh Yemeni children

Who gives a fuck, that's a libtard talking point. You saying you in agreement then with Sweden's feminist government?

MANY SUCH CASES!

Sup Forums will un-ironically defend this.

Trump negotiated with the KSA to create safezones for rapefugees and to cancel ISIS support in exchange for continued arms deals. Any European in this thread should be thankful that the eastern valve of refugees are going to be closed soon.

>(rightly) calling out DJT on this means I'm shilling for Hillary

This isn't a zero sum game you dumb nigger.
The only tangible benefit we get out of being allied with the KSA is that they're hostile to Iran and effectively subsidize American arms manufacturers. Is that worth tolerating the cancer they spread around the world in the form of their Madrasas?

Saudis only started funding Salafism after 1979, and that was in response to the Grand Mosque Seizure and the Islamic Revolution in Iran. What the Saudis feared is that the Iranians were calling for pan-Islamist revolution under their banner and their own population was not happy with how religiously lax they had been, so they tightened up their religiosity and began funding Salafism aboard as a counter to Iran's pan-Islamism, because they know ultra-conservative Sunnis will not take kindly to Shia revolutionaries (even if they preach a united Islamic message).

In regards to jihadism, the Saudis cannot check every mosque out of the thousands upon thousands they fund to make sure there are no jihadist preachers. The state-sanctioned version of Salafism Saudi Arabia observes in their own country and exports world-wide is not anti-Western, and they would be retarded to preach an anti-Western message when they themselves are allied with the West. Most Salafists are "Quietest Salafists" who just strictly observe a puritanical version of Islam and refrain from voting and engaging in politics (which should be something positive to Sup Forums, that they do not bolster leftist causes), much like say Ultra-Orthodox Jews.

Unfortunately, at times of course this is hijacked by international jihadists for their own means - which targets Saudi Arabia as well for "colluding" with the West, just as Iran despises Saudi Arabia for being "corrupted" and allying with the West and Israel. See for instance how Osama Bin Laden's justification for 9/11 was how the Americans were propping up the Saudi government and he felt outraged by that.

>>(rightly) calling out DJT on this means I'm shilling for Hillary
I disagree with you on the "rightly" part. If what said is true then it was definitely worth it. A stable, even if not free, middle east is beneficial for the US. Why is this a bad decision? Also as long as we buy their oil they can still fund terrorism so not selling them arms wouldn't stop that.

t. Trudeau

Trump has a lot of business in the Middle East. Notice how UAE wasn't on the ban? And Egypt? And Qatar?

>refuses to take in refugees of the wars they started
>instead pay their way to europe and pay for mosques to be built upon arrival

Fucking kill yourself my man

free market rrrrright???

Notice how all of those countries are relatively stable and could help us eliminate ISIS?

Like I despise the Saudis but we need to get along with them until ISIS is murked. Their time comes later.

its all about them shekels

>Egypt
>relatively stable

how do we solve the neocon problem

>>Egypt
>>relatively stable
More stable than most dunecoon countries. How many terror attacks have come from people leaving Egypt?

I love how drumpfkins will literally defend saudi sandnigger mudslimes because trump sucks their cock LMAO

Trump is supporting terrorism.

Egypt's only recent instability was a Soros Color Revolution that brought Ikhwan terrorists to power, who have since been crushed by a very stable military government, and some terrorists messing with Israel from the Sinai.

Yemen was Saudi friendly (hence why the US had bases there)

Iran funded terrorism in Yemen to get rid of a Saudi Ally, and also undermine US operations there.

Idk what kind of mental gymnastics Sup Forums does to ignore Iran's misdoings and blame everything on Saudi Arabia, but its pretty impressive. Almost tumblr tier.

Saudis do definitely suck ass, but the Yemen thing happened because of Iran engaging in a power struggle with the Saudis.

If you TRULY wanted to solve the Middle East would destroy Saudi Arabia, and Iran. Carving their territory into greater Israel. However despite the obvious that Jews are better are better than muslims, Sup Forums can't accept this solution because they are worried Jews might also be better than them.

So we try to pick sides on which muslims maybe aren't sub 80 IQ savages, but are disappointed when we remember they all are; and trying to play muslim politics will only perpetuate everything we hate about the world now. But we must perpetuate it, because fuck Jews!

I'm okay with selling weapons to mudshits to kill mudshits at least with the UAE we can know reasonably well that the weapons won't suddenly end up being used by ISIS in some kind of pure coincidence.

Saudis are actually friendly to Israel and oppose Hamas. They have a secretive military alliance against the Iranian axis.

>and some terrorists messing with Israel from the Sinai.
The Sinai makes them too valuable to let them be unstable.

Good arm the sunni and the shia

Weren't most of the 9/11 hijackers Saudi?

If Saudis are asking for them directly my bet is that they'll actually use themselves, presumably to keep attacking Yemen.

Idgaf, I just want happenings and chaos in the world. Give weapons to all the fanatics.

Pretty sure US is still Saudi's bitch for propping up the US dollar with oil since the '70s. They have our total protection.