youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's be honest. America just had private health care from the start. It's trucked along fine
>KGB in 90s admitted that they attempted to indoctrinate youth with Marxist ideals to destroy the country from the inside.

Fuck off soros

well its working apparently.. too many commies in california.

you leafs have more SJW that US

>Be perfectly healthy
>Brother fat slob.
>Brother has a heart attack.
>Get dropped from insurance because they claim a heart attack is a preexisting condition.

I wouldn't use the word fine.

>Somebody's secretly controlling America!

Hmm, Jews control 98% of the mass media, Jews control the military-industrial complex, Jews invented Communism, Jews are the only group legally immune to public criticism via "anti-semetic hate laws"...

>IT MUST BE THE RUSSIANS!!!!11!!!1

If we truly wanted the least possible number of Americans to die, we should just lock everyone up in supermax prison. Not even memeing, as long as we staff it with guards and have cameras covering everything, it won't be all rapey. Plus the 'inmates' get 100% free healthcare and cut crime down to 0 to boot.

There's the liberal utopia solution, where we eliminated healthcare issues, crime, and inequality. Where's my Nobel?

Canada is one giant SJW

If the bottom 10%/weakest/frailest 10% of Americans died off, America sheds dead weight and becomes even stronger.

OP is a faggot.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Russia to back degenerate scum, to weaken the very fabric of society?

The above applies to ANY outside force that would seek to destroy the United States, not just Russia (who I'm not convinced wants to actively destroy us, their old geopolitical goals just happen to collide with ours at times)

There is however another group that has a historical record of attempting to destroy western civilization at every chance they get. Their favorite tactic is turning nations against one another, and then profiting from both sides.

Things that never fucking happened for $200.

Pre-existing condition is your brother being a fat fuck, gets diabetus, proceeds to bitch that insurance won't cover his massive liability.

why these cucks act like there was a fucking famine of some sort beforeObamacare came around?

You're both retards, we know.

Still only one post by this id after 12 minutes. Shill thread confirmed.

So by that logic the kikes that own all the food companies are holocausting Americans by the bushel.

>Everyone who is a drain on the system dies off
>somehow this makes America weaker

seriously, libtards are fucking retarded.

> dworkin

RUSSIA

Dying is always bad. Problem is not dying tho, problem is the system, that drains people of money without providing any help, because when buying health is mandatory, market does not work. The system should be made so, that purchase would not be mandatory.

Starting with free operations for deceased patients in non-traumatic cases and discounts in unforeseen disability cases.

So that anyone can be sure, that offered operation would not harm them too much, if they chose a cheap option.

Nice try, CIA

Damn Russian bastard. They are so evil. I didn't even think about that.

If u were Russian hacker, you would think about that, just like comrade Scott here.

>Keeping fat people with diabetes and heart problems alive makes the USA stronger.

>Can solve health care cost crisis
>Give free surgery to dead people
>People can then choose option for free surgery
>In Russia Federation, is work great!

Thanks for the tip, Sergei.

Putin wants to kill as many important Americans as possible.
And they all could afford healthcare, before Obama.

So no, that won't do the trick.

Ah yes, I must have missed the part where putin shouts death to america in all his speeches

>Be Putin
>Think all Americans are fat and lazy
>Take away health care for the fat and lazy
>Dance to ra-ra-rasputin all night

This is what Scott believes

> Kevorkian is a Russian hacker
I knew it.

not only is not right he isn't even correct

> Dance to ra-ra-rasputin all night
That would be blasphemy.
He would dance to this: youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

Killing trash saves monies

damn
that's some impressive mental gymnastics

If Russians had damning evidence of how corrupt and horrible Hillary Clinton was, then why blow it during the campaign? Why not use it against her when she became president?

And we're told by CNN Flynn was black mailable because he met with an ambassador lol.

fucking retards

damn

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

That's the most retarded thing I've read today. Talk about grasping at straws.
Even if you are to cull the population, it's healthy young people who need the least medical attention. You'd only kill the elderly, the obese, the sick.

damn

No he's not.

Leading cause of death is heart disease, usually exacerbated by smoking, lack of exercise and obesity.

So if he wanted to kill as many Americans as possible he would invest in sedentary entertainment providers (hello Hollywood), big tobacco, the sugar and corn industries (hello Mexico) and fast food retailers.

damn

Russia is our ally. There is nothing wrong with Putin. Putin is white.

>their healthcare

My money.

Don't you know your history user? Blacks were slaves until the 90s, we were attacked on 9/11 by russians piloting the planes controlled by Putin, women still can't vote, and Hitler killed himself last year.

if i were putin and wanted to hurt america i would keep it a secret that i actually support liberal americans because i know they are an infectious disease killing america slowly (hence, why i, putin, hold strong conservative social values for my own country)

pretty sure drug companies and insuance executives are more of a problem than putin

>who do they vote for?

>>Despite her rhetoric, big pharma likes Hillary - CNBC.com

>>Pharma employees significantly favor Hillary Clinton with contributions

kek

Yeah because we were all dead 8 years ago. Shit, average life expectancy was 37 in 2009.

jesus christ ..lol

But if he wanted to cripple the US economy he would force us to keep all these fat lazy fucks alive. Leeches dying off and letting the strong live leads to a better country.

I'm pretty certain if Putin wanted to kill as many Americans as possible he'd probably use nukes. Which Russia has. What I'm confused about is why the left wants a war with Russia.

Why would Putin do us a huge favor by killing our weak and uselesz?

Because b4 0bummercare we were all dying..

Sage

>weak, foolish and obsolete bloodlines are finally allowed to go extinct as mother nature intended
>gene-pool quality improves exponentially generation after generation

sounds more like a huge favor dezu senpie

Imagine being that cucked blob of shit and tweeting hashtags like #russiagate

Some fates are worse than death

Take this back.

And I thought the right wing was paranoid, OP

That hinges on two absurd beliefs. One: that Putin desires to kill as many Americans as possible for absolutely no reason. Two: that taking away healthcare would kill enough people to be worth implementing from their point of view.

pretty sure Russia has approximately 4490 ways to kill more Americans

His life style is the precondition.

Cry more

Fuck off you dumb nigger faggot go neck yourself.