Why does this man look so smug?

Why does this man look so smug?

Other urls found in this thread:

somalispot.com/threads/cheeseandxalwos-revert-salafi-dutch-husband-is-now-a-gaal-white-supremacist-that-hates-islam.16600/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's about to do to her what our country does to hers

sage

But she's Dutch.

YOU MAD BLACK BOI?

he put bacon in her sandwich

Looks french to me.

Wow, that kid came out pretty white. If he impregnates a full whitey their kid will display zero negro features.

>she only cost two goats
>mfw

Meanwhile a white/Arab would cost 4 goats and a chicken.

Someone who has realized that Islam is the truth, and Muslim girls are much better than westerner ones.

amen. Now if her parents don't behead me i'm 100% down

It's completely her decision to make, so long as you are a muslim or willing to convert. The parents will warm up to you so long as you put in an effort, I'm sure.

I'm pretty sure dark genes being dominant are a myth. It's probably based on who's who. Whiter mixed kids look like arabs if the dad is white.

How many Star Trek characters have you met?

He conquered her pussy like a crusade.

both people in OP's pic are Dutch citizen, she being Somali-Dutch, He converted to Islam for her

If darkskin was dominant, the offspring would have the SAME color as their darkskin parent. That's to be dominant. But usually the offspring has lighter skin than the darkskin parent. So it's not dominant.

But he left Islam and now is a right-wing activist.

somalispot.com/threads/cheeseandxalwos-revert-salafi-dutch-husband-is-now-a-gaal-white-supremacist-that-hates-islam.16600/

>He converted to Islam for her
Disgusting.

His beard extends onto his neck. Alpha

>not liking punk sluts
That's not very schway, user.

Finally has a creature weak enough for him to control.

>left Islam
for which the punishment is death, that same punishment they have for FUCKING EVERYTHING.

her daughter did came about a couple shade lighter

Proof that some hopeless virgins will literally convert to Islam if a girl promises to touch his dick.

somalispot is consistently the funniest forum on the internet

i wish i was a part of an obscure diaspora with tons of gossip and drama

she eats his ass

American blacks are mixed, ~25% Euro genes. No idea if that relates to the couple in the pic ofc.

you believe everything you read in blogs ? anyway if he did leave her and Islam, I think she has gotten over the heartbreak pretty sharpish

its not smug you fucking retard

its disgust with a forced smile
faggot

Brazilian blacks are 45-50% European and Mixed brazilians are 75% Europeans. So, if you want to have a white or nearly white child, impregnate a black or mixed Brazuca.

Because he's finally realized the real red pill. I bet she calls him daddy and cooks breakfast botomless every morning.

You mean he is Dutch and she is a foreign invader