Why do white women get so triggered by qt:314 asians pol?

Why do white women get so triggered by qt:314 asians pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/oV89F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tfw not masterrace anymore

because they are cuter,not destroyed by feminism,submissive and obedient..they also have tight cunts

white women cant compete

Jealousy

The salt is real but she isn't anything special. Just another asian girl with cuteness factor as default.

They're right tho. That asian is hideous.

Those souless eyes. How could you marry that and feel comfortable waking up to her face every morning?

Literally all of those are myths. Dead give away you have never actually met an Asian woman.

>t. White roastie

>women get triggered over any other woman on earth

Roastie get out

This. Give them anything that appears to suggest another woman might have any sort of attractive quality and the list of why you're wrong is seemingly never ending. Even more so if said example is a different ethnicity because it's almost like hearing Sup Forums bitch about race.

looks like under age to me
not confortable to fuck a girl

look at the top picture, the uniform logo for "Asics" looks like it says "ass" lol, look near the right shoulder

I agree with them. She just looks like an average chinky to me.

jesus fucking christ more

Turning saints intoooo the sea

swimming through sick luuuullabies

Chocking on your alibis

Dated a chink, currently in Japan. Can confirm all this.

Asian women are anything but submissive. They are pretty and shit, but don't imagine that they all run around doing everything for men, plus they will expect to have full, and I mean full, control of all the money. Asian women are memes, just pretty hot memes. If you want true sub women you need to look at the dirty asians like Philippino women.

Holy shit I was trying to figure out what song that was

Ty

Because pic related happens.

But it's just the PRICE I PAY
DESTINY IS CALLING ME
OPEN UP MY EAAAGEEER EYEEES

I love that song
also non-asian to keep you grounded lads

S E X Y

C U T E

P U F F Y

T H I C C

THIIIIIIIICC

thick you say?

Thicc you say?

Not thick enough!
Perhaps more?

I have yellow fever as much as the next guy, but the thought of having a hapa kid terrifies me.

most of those ladies are clearly middle aged, and the article had some ridiculous claim about her being the most beautiful athlete or something.

Those comments were completely justified, yet everything was cropped/cherry picked to give them image that yellow fever fags wanted it to have.
I guess they just hope you dont notice that 90% of them look 40+ years old.

>you will never have sex with any of them

I actually think they're right. That girl isn't that great looking. It is possible though that some of them are only envious or have something against asian grills.

a real life Chi? pretty hot.

This is why, we've lost a generation of young white women to cultural Marxism. They're ideal mate is Tyrone and Ahmed whereas Asian women are at least feminine and respect things like hard work and having a job, instead of muh dick

>they just continue the echo chamber circlejerk ignoring the obvious truth of this post
These threads really are just gutless shilling.

>these 40 year old ladies disagreed with clickbait online, that means Asian women are beautiful and all white girls can't compete!
>I-I-Its just like our animes!
>rest of the thread: yes, I concur
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Because white women are fat trolls
t. Asiansexual white guy

I think you're right user

whyte gurls can't compete.

K

More than half of Human population on Earth is East Asian.
So isn't hard to find if you seek (if you seek them in Asia)

???????????????
I don't get how Elliot Rodger suddenly became poster boy for cherry picking big fucking whoop beta faggots come from every relationship type.

yaya i get it only super beta white bois a few decades ago only dated asian wimminz but nowadays atleast in a more multicultural country like australia it's very common to see mix relationships.

BTW I'm an asian guy who has dated a majority of good looking european/white people.

Hmm, my experience has told me that just about all women* will take a submissive role unless they are compensating for something in their past.

*i'm not sure about indians and arabs, have not have had relations with, but the various flavors and european, south american, and asians, Chinese, korean, and japanese.

could use some tits

even A cups would do

STICC

Japan has some of the best shitposts and the best women. Us leafs can't compete

of all the hottest girls each race has to offer, i say white girls are the best. just because of eye color that sets them apart

white goy here, on one hand I'd hate to have bi-racial kids, while on the other, white women are average and too much work

This thread again?

It's exaggerated. There are plenty of asian cunts.

But there is truth to asians being generally more traditional.

Hhngh

imgur.com/gallery/oV89F

Because they can't compete with the abundance of qt Asians, most of whom are traditionalists, which happens to be infinitely more appealing than a bunch of White roasties pontificating about feminism and mansplaining, of which we in the West have in great abundance.

>because they are cuter,not destroyed by feminism,submissive and obedient..they also have tight cunts
You should get out of your house sometime, to realise all of this is nonsense.

For context, I'm 32, I had 2 Asian gfs, (could have had 3, but didn't go for it) I've met plenty of Asian women of all ages etc. and I can only smirk at these myths emerging from your waifu dreams.

Asian women on average are not as vocal and masculine in behaviour as white women. But therefore they are A LOT more materialistic, selfish, stubborn, moody and childish. They can become violent too if they become really attached to you over the years and think they can get through with it. A lot of native Asian people also have a really distanced concept of what a relationship should be. They tend to see it as a sort of 'labor contract', but don't have the same concept of affection/love/intimacy as Westerners. It's hard to describe in few words. Oh,... and the tight pussy thing is obviously absolute make-believe bullshit lel.

Anyway, I know you won't believe me because you're young and full of yellow fever like I was once. But just be prepared to fall flat on your face. Life is not anime.