Black person joins Sup Forums user for lunch

Does this change your opinion of black people? Can you still hate after such kindness was shown to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk4N7VlzzKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=lk4N7VlzzKE

>13 year old referee Mohammad Saad eat lunch with his new friend.

>these are top stories in contemporary western media

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work as a leasing agent at a shit apartment complex. The only people who come in and live here are black people. You know what? They're the fucking worst. They're as nice as can be and schmooze up but the second you let em in, I get 42 phone calls a day about how you need a new kitchen because section 8 pays good money for their apartment. Fuck niggers

Hungry Black man breaks into school and steals students lunch after selling food stamps for crack, "I needs muh chiggen muhfugga." White student expelled for racism. More at 11.

AY
AYYY
SO U SAYYINN
DAT A WHITE FUCKBOI SITTIN ALONE?

I was in a similar situation, except it was a black girl. I ate lunch at a table by myself for pretty much a whole year, then during spring, black girl and her friends came by and ate with me. It was pretty uncomfortable.

Im usually a racist and believe in IQ of races, but after watching this I just can't keep my knowingly wrong beliefs. I now realize that people who are racist and believe in IQ are simply illogical and irrationally wrong.

This is a person who happens to be black.
The problem is with niggers, which can be of any color.

She wanted that BWC

It's almost like individual members of a race can be good, but that doesn't put a dent in group averages...

>single mother
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2:20
wtf he got bitches now?

how do I get a nigger to sit with me Sup Forums???

a black guy saved my life when I was a little kid, so I never really held any deep hatred torwards them like the average nupol faggot

nigger stole his pizza

Niggers love gingers. Not sure why. Probably cause its spelled the same.

I knew a coal burner who was only attracted to blacks and gingers. Weird as fuck.

>muh anecdotal evidence

I find it amusing that niggers are such worthless pieces of shit that literally the second one does something decent it makes national news.

I too was in a similar situation in high school when my group of friends graduated (I was a junior) and had to sat alone during lunch. Some normie types sat on my table and it too was awkward as fuck.
That autistic kid was probably happy as fuck but I always had a more cynical approach and felt those kids were just virtue signaling. The day after it happened I stayed in the library during lunch time ever since.

Riiiiight. Some stranger just so happen to take their picture because they just so happened to know who they were and just so happened to have the mothers phone number? I call bullshit.

>1 black
sure
>41,600,000 blacks
no thanks

Be polite, be professional, but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
I trust myself to do the right thing, I don't trust blacks unless they prove me wrong.
Around blacks, never relax.

>edgy loner in high school
>people always tried to "be friendly" with me
>hated it because I could sense the pity they felt and their desire to be recognized and spared if I went ballistic one day
>just made me even more of an edgy loner
>over a decade later I still get angry when I think about it
I JUST WANTED TO BE ALONE AND GET AWAY FROM THE MORONS TALKING ABOUT SPORTS, I WASN'T GOING TO SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL

Whats kind about it. You have to smell the nigger, listen to it babble about rap music drugs and muh dik, then listen to its huge lips slap as it gobbles down its food like an animal. This would be the worst lunch in history.

Not available in Canada