4 months ago

4 months ago

Remember and pay respects to the greatest flanking maneuver in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Illinois here. Feels good to be in a blue states cuz I don't get affiliated with toothless rednecks.

Feels good to not be in a blue state because there are way less niggers and faggots and kikes here

Illinois here, feels bad to be an anti-American nigger-loving state.

Considering suicide.

Fuck Minnesota tho. Those fucking cucks elected a jew senator and let somalians diddle their kids

Press A to thank the based Amish.

A

Literal KEKOLD

Minnesota takes in nigger-muslims and taliban. Fuck Minnesota

Watch for falling bullets

Fuck that shit.

2020 is coming.

awwwwe i miss election season

Well that's just like, you opinion man

I don't.

Shut it, F.I.B.

Top kek. They don't even have anybody to run. It will be some nobody loser like Bernie or Pocahontas and neither of them stand a chance in hell.

Chicago area Illinoisian here. dont listen to this faggot he's most likely a spic/nig who will go extinct in the next 8 years to come.
>14/88 from Illinois

Yup, you get associated with spineless hipsters. So much better.

I'm in Illinois and I fucking hate it. Chicago is shit (unless you're downtown) thanks to all the welfare leeching dindus

This.

If you vote red, you're an inbred white retard. No other way to pit it. Those states will swing back blue in 3 years, nothing to worry about honestly

Best night ever.

Cheesenigger reporting in proud

Wolverine checking in. I was more stunned than any weeping liberal could ever be. It was truly difficult, not sniggering around them. Never before, in the course of human events, have the lofty been lowed, to such an extent.

I am from the year 2024, with the results of the next two elections

After God Emperor Trump's tenure his beautiful and majestic daughter, Ivanka Trump ran for election winning all, but 3 electoral votes from D.C. (California was nuked in 2022)

Here are my predictions for 2028, I can't be certain, because D.C is a swing state now

I'll thank the Amish even though they will never see this message.

A

WAKEY! WAKEY!

Does California just secede and live peacefully or do we exterminate them like the cancer they are? I'm asking because I like California's weather.

I was in total shock. I couldn't believe it. I was devastated. I cried. I can remember crying tears of joy in 2012 and jumping up and down in excitement in 2008. I didn't know this feeling. That map makes me feel a complex range of emotions from anger to grief. I miss the old map.

I am deeply disappointed in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Maine. I am not very happy with Florida, North Carolina, or Ohio either.

cry more

Iowa also sucks the big one now imo. Fuck the Hawkeye state.

>IL
Nice ID.

>the 2016 election was 10 years ago

Nuked, it was beyond lost. It voted 95% in favor of Clinton (She ran again), in 2020. It was the most humane thing to do.

All spics were deported, and now in 2024 Ivanka Trump received a historical vote of 87.43% becoming the first female president

Chris

Serious question without the retarded LARPing, can Trump flip Minnesota and turn it red, the first to do it since Nixon (Even Reagan didn't win it, it was the only state he hadn't won aside from D.C in 1984)

Michigan here, Painting my state red felt really fucking good.

That's when I leave the United States.

get fucked

sooo..... do they still have nice beaches or nah?

Good bye, move to Mexico please

Your state is full of rednecks and the lowest of the low negros. Neck yourself.

If you like wearing a hasmat suit... Sure.

It's just a barren desert now, with nothing of value to offer... Wait, I guess the more things change the more they stay the same :)

absolutely disgusting

Michigan is rightful blue clay.

>illinois
You mean chicongo?

no, thanks

I'm not paying for that stupid wall. I'm thinking Sweden or Canada.

Dems had their chance with Obama and flushed it all down the toilet.

No more second chances

>Sweden

Enjoy being raped if you are white, or the raping if you happen to be non-white

Cheers

I knew Trump was going to win Michigan when everywhere I drove in my area there were Trump signs upon Trump signs upon Trump signs. Even businesses had LARGE Trump signs posted outside which I don't think is all that common, mostly it's just households.

t. Macomb county faggot

Is Hillary Clinton the biggest loser of all time?

Enjoy all the illegals fleeing red states for your sanctuary blue state. Sounds really safe.

coherent idea, actually

>confident he was going to win in NV
>he ends up losing early on to Hillary
>mfw
I'm still ashamed of this state.

It will turn red if the economy is doing well and there is a major Somali refugee crime close to the election.

We'll get another chance. It's really the fault of Hillary's campaign staff not Obama. They never even sent her there but she was in Arizona. Obama did a pretty good job and he won Michigan twice. Hillary could have too if they would have at least tried to turn out our people there.

death to Michiganders, Wisconsinites, and Pennsylvanians.

Michigan reporting, blue county too

Fucking help us, just nuke us already

>Jet's instead of Buddy's or Shield's
>No maize M
>No Old English D
>No Mackinac Island
>No dunes
>No cherries

why do i have to be stuck in a blue state with so many fags and degenerates

>No Big 3

If he keeps up the job performance and the healthcare goes as planned (get rid of Paul Ryan through backlash and fix it with the Cruz-Rand wing) he will win MN without a doubt and move it towards the red column
He can win MN without the twin cities, all he literally needs are some rural counties he lost up north

Tbh I wish someone would for what Michigan and its neighbors did in 2016. I'm a Democrat in Texas. I count on those states to go blue.

NJfag here

Feels bad man

Goddamn nig sanctuary cities making this state forever blue

>Pennsylvania Turned Red

Who could not believe that Pa would turn Red

For 3 Generation my family rolled steel
Until USS went out of business.
This election was 30 years in the making

It wasn't even a secret what he was trying to do. The Dems were just so arrogant it didn't register with them until a few days before the election when Hillary made a last minute campaign stop in Michigan. Wisconsin wasn't even on their radar.

Ivanka is a filthy kike

Yeah, but unfortunately we are affiliated with Crooked politicians.

Hahaha. I'm glad I took it all in Election night. I was rubbing dog shit all of your liberal-minded noses without a second thought.

White people finally decided to play the identity politics game and left your magical negro's legacy in shambles. I can't wait to cast my vote in 2020 to watch you faggots cry again so Trump can take man out of the women's room once and for all and un-cuck the universities.

Fuck. You.

>This again

The only Jews of concern are Globalist Jews, she ain't a globalist

A

No, that'd be Chancellorsville

I'm glad your mom has no teeth cause she can vote blue while she swallows a big wad of our southern red pill.

Can't wait for 2020.

Kys deplorable

It's going to be hilarious when he loses and all the drumpfkins kill themselves en mass

>Obama did a pretty good job and he won Michigan twice.

>Obama did a pretty good job
please don't troll.

We're laughing at you cuz you're still trying the mulitcultural bullshit line. Who are you gonna put up against Trump? Bernie? LOL we'll smash a hammer and sickle down your eyes and shit in your mouth like last time you butt flaming homosexual.

SALUKIES ARE SOUTHERN Illinois rednecks as good as us 'ens here in South Alafuckingbama. My best friend graduated from so illi.

He is red pilled through and through.

Honorary Confederate.

Bernie's whole message was free gibs and he couldn't win the nigger vote in a single state. lol @ dems thinking he has a chance in hell.

I'm not. Obama is one of the greatest of all-time unlike Trump who is the worst.

A for dAys.

heart-of-niggerdom county here, forever D Representatives
but at least my vote for Trump counted

They elected a fucking Muzzlemto Congress. Minnesota needs physical correcting.

This. If he can bring all those mining companies to life in the northeast, those counties will turn red for decades.

It's not the twin Cities that tips MN blue, it's Duluth and the northeast

Respect to Canada lite states

Obama was so bad that Democrats were thrown out of government in numbers not seen since the massive failure of Jimmy Carter.

I've been south of I-80, and even south of I-70. Rest assured that Í associate your state with toothless rednecks.

>there will be elections in the post-apocalyptic dystopia

My flank!

>tfw you accidentally redpilled your potential voting allies and they raped you

>I was
nobody cares
>I couldn't
nobody cares
>I
>I
>I
Every sentence you wrote except for one began with "I". Nobody cares, fag. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

An upgrade for your woes, Illinois.

>some rando's fuckkin map says we already won. Checkmate DRUHMPFH
I love that the left refuses to learn a single lesson from 2016.

This guy looks like a looney pickle salesman...How, IDK but literally everyone at my university loved the guy because of the gibs.

I shook my head in utter disbelief because my generation wants a "man of good character and outright righteousness" than reason and logic. I mean for God's sake...HE'S A JEW. That alone should be enough to turn you off ffs.

What if I'm in New Hampshire desu? We went (barely) blue, but we're the third whitest state. There are plenty of hicks who are actually cool, not many niggers though, there's actually more orientals then nogs.