Should women be allowed in the military?

Should women be allowed in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSll5t54cPk
youtube.com/watch?v=-hhcIFdWVWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they can physically do the job, sure.

Women have been fighting for equality for over 100 years now so let them die for their country if they want.

Yes but not in direct combat roles

In noncritical roles, yes.
Noncritical meaning not in combat, communications, engineering, maintenance...
They can work in recruiting and the mess hall.

No.

The soviet army proved that they are fucking awesome snipers.

Nurses/doctors
>Women have a tendency to be more nurturing and caring

Select roles for sure

I dunno, I think they could do well in artillery.

Women tend to have worse spatial reasoning than men

NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If they can hack it

Nope. And they really don't want to either. We're just starting to see them trickle in and it's fucking hilarious. Crutches abound by day 3. And before you say "women have been in the army for years", I mean combat MOSs, not jobs that amount to secretaries who wear OCPs. But the question doesn't really matter cause they're not going away. First batch of female infantrymen is graduating next Friday.

And who doesn't want to emulate the Soviet Union?!

not in combat positions

>Mathematics necessary for coordination / accuracy
>Need to regularly lift and manipulate 50+ Kg chunks of steel and explosives.
I'd rather they didn't. Blue on Blue with artillery is horrific.

>they are fucking awesome snipers

studies show trained women have 21% worse accuracy compared to untrained men

explain that fagboy

samefagging
also nice trips

Send them first in line

no

only nurse

Fuck these feminist dyke cunts, i would NOT be able to do combat the way a man can

REEEEEEEEEEE so sick of the exeptions trying to completely change societies gender roles! !!!!!

what will happen when they get captured and raped?

They should be allowed to serve in the military in the same capacity they did in WWII and nothing more.

> The soviet army proved that

please go away and kys

you should make this post in /k/

they really know what they're talking about

>unironically believing soviet propaganda

:^)

You apparently

Being gay was punishable in the URSS

to be fair thats probably McCain
Gold star for effort

Not at all.

The military is a force for killing. Anything that has the possibility of lessening the killing ability of any unit has no place in the military. It's not a social experiment. There is no required equality.

No. Full battle rattle is heavy as shit and I don't want some cunt trying to shit in my humvee

> be at the range
> letting off the mossberg 500 12g
> female in security steps up to the line
> wwaaaaaaaaah.gif

"dislocated" her shoulder. pretty shitty esp when we have shifts and minimal people to fill them

Should women be allowed anything?

Addendum: open fags shouldn't be allowed either.

Absolutely not

you have a strong yearning to talk about gayness. why are you in this thread? you have no valid input, just sitting here sucking on our big USA balls.

kys ugly rat

>female soldiers only useful against unarmed, helpless prisoners of war

You're not helping your case here, Charlie.

Sure, if they can be held to the same standard as men

But user san there is no such a thing as USA balls, why do Americans get offended by everything?

no. women make literally everything less cool and cohesive, and i mean EVERYTHING

They should and be segregated to all female combat units unless standards stop being lowered and liberal faggots accept only less than 1% of females qualify for combat arms.

Impregnated and forced to have the rapist's baby on a concrete slab

Only if you segregate male and female units.

Mixing the sexes in the military is a DISASTER

> why do americans

is that all that comes out of your mouth you dirty rat?

> america
> america

typical spic ""oh americans are x, oh americans are always x"

meanwhile you shitskins get your information from Sup Forums and 9gag. just shut the fuck up.
like i said. keep our big balls in your mouth

>ur gay :DDD

woman here, not unless they refrain from mucking up the physical standards lower and lower every year like they keep doing.

well apparently even if they have to interact at all its a disaster

women are a mess

>Kill zone of 50 m
>Lifting heavy explosives
>Need to be extremely accurate and confident interior decision making
No thanks. I would also rather Ave someone who can take responsibility for their actions that say that it isn't their fault they sent indirect on top of my friends

1. Women should only be allowed to serve as doctors, nurses and the USO. Anything else complete segregation and obviously no combat roles.

2. Homosexuals should be banned from serving.

3. Keep all races, ethnic groups and religions segregated. Group teams by age and height. People tend to work better and fight harder for each other when they have common interests.

Artillery is very physically and mentally demanding.

>Someone has an opinion.
>it's gotta be samefagging

Canadians everyone.

we have diversity quotas, being an officer in charge of a platoon is now 100x more entertaining, i have a lot of fun with the little girls under my command

But I am not a spic, I am white, you are okay tho, I was recently in your country since I have a valid visa to go whenever I want, sadly there were not many white people.

no. fuck no.

Something like only 3~ percent meet the BOTTOM tier of male standards. They do not posses the mental, or emotional faculties to handle the work, and even the ones that do (they don't exist really) are still under par physically.

Having them in leadership positions is fuck'y and undermines the integrity and moral of the outfit. Having some retarded tiny harpy pretending like she has any authority over men expected to die is laughable and deconstructs the entire organization. If one accepts that merit and leadership skills are required then diversity hiring someone who possesses neither is simply counter productive or... actively malicious.

But, hasnt that always been the case? Women in military fighting outfits is a Jewish trick.
>thats right goyim, send healthy white women that should be making babies to die
>oh, they got hurt and now you die too helping them?
>oh, a woman getting hurt undermines the groups structure and moral so everyone dies?
>good goys

fucking morons.

Yes.

They played big roles in the war, there are a lot of graves that belong to female soldiers in war cemetery. But to be fair viet women are bossy as fuck and always try to be backbone of the family, they're literally men with vaginas, unlike effeminate western women.

also being around women raises your testosterone, its good for my men

Would let her handcuff me/10

No.

i know i know youre white. well stay in your shit hole then and dont worry about whats going on here. piece of shit dependent on bananas and tourism.

> mommy why are americans
> why do they always
> americans are so

like anyone gives a fuck about you and your banana republic. dumb spic

WOW, nice meme bro, one dyke sniper got some kills in their fucking peasant army in a target rich environment.

Yhea, no. The soviets are meme-tier propaganda. The women sniping bullshit is just that, utter crap.

They are terrible shots, do not possess the ability to carry large rifles, lack patience and reasoning skills, spatial skills, etc...

Everything you think about women, men can do better. The only thing men cant do is bear children, which men are actively working on fixing at which point you fell for the vaginal jew.

>checks flag

oh, aussie shitpost.

My grandmother did this. Antiaircraft guns, ww2

I was actually thinking about ilegally immigrating to the US :^)

yes, computers,logistics,drones, etc. there are many ways to of being in the army without needing raw physical strength. people constantly bitch about women having their priorities wrong but actually joining the army would help them better understand a heart of a men and his difficulties. Having the option not to let them in is the privilege, in an all out war everyone will be fighting (including the kids) and in the age of bombs it will have limited effect. If you just want to train death squads to whore out to foreign interests than yes, men are the best option.

another slant acting as if he knows how it is here. *yawn* how many "western girls" have you conversed with? ZERO

a bunch of fucking wannabes here. cant help but compare their shit holes to the "west" meanwhile there only grasp on what is going on here if from their cringy news sources and 9gag. hahahaha fucking pathetically cringy

So long as they get the job done, meet the physical requirements, do not start shit between their fellow soldiers, and follow the same code of conduct as everyone else. They are fine.

Though I do not approve of females in direct-combat units or them integrated into one. Mainly because of performance and some soldiers being more focused on the woman's concern most of all.

OH WOW HAHA :^))) SO FUNNY

i know, honesty hurts, right? so next time you wanna open your spic mouth about how it is here in the states i suggest you think twice you dirty inbred rat

This
They can be cooks, typists, paper workers etc but putting a woman in a combat zone is dangerous to the men because they have an instinct to protect females and will put themselves at unnecessary risk

Lol wtf faggot, why are you so mad?

Your hispanic uncle raped you or something?

This. No standards should be changed. Going on the premise that a motivated soldier is a better soldier, the half dozen GI Janes should be allowed to compete but only on equal terms. Any chick that crazy might be useful.

why wouldn't they be? read "women's role" from Guerrilla Warfare

Real life isnt some fucking movie. All the bullshit you deal with in regards to women follows you ten thousand fold into a stressful environment... you know like war...

Its all bullshit, we've lost sight of what the fuck we are doing. Islam just take over already so we can fucking try and rectify some of these Jewish tricks.

Answer me this simple question, if women are so fucking magical and great because vagina, then why has no serious military action on earth involved them to any capacity in regards to fighting? No, soviet and feminist propaganda do not count; I am talking the full combat fighting woman... doesnt exist folks.

No, your *one* instance of some bulldyke doesnt invalidate 60,000 years of human evolution and thousands of years of recorded history.

Fuck off, having the audacity to post here with that bullshit, go back to plebbit you faggot.

1st) completely agree

2nd) maybe closeted homosexuals can serve

3rd) I fell for this bait

yeh well women have to do half the pushups for pfa so its already bullshit from the get go

gz ur as strong as a 10 year old boy!!
they dont even do enough pushups for it to go from anerobic to aerobic lmfao

not in frontline fighting roles, as cooks/nurses/soldier bed warmers yes but not as actual fighters

>Thinking the ADF would let a degenerate like you enlist, nvm give you a commission.

talking about men raping men and before it was other gay shit.

is that all that comes out of the mouths of the Banana Republicans? Gayness and rape??

Anyone got any stories about women in the army?

/thread

What if there were ways around the natural psychological and physical limitations of women? Anybody can be reprogrammed by a good drill sergeant, but can technology make women viable frontline fighters if they don't mix with male units?

same logic could be applied to all jobs. What then?

1. why
2. why
3. in the real world, people get along with other races and religions just fine

Maybe, I love American traps

But why are you so mad?

Why do you know so much about my banana republic?

No.

I think it's for the best if the military all over the world was 100% female to teach the entitled cunts a lesson.

hmm..

No.

As a a former Aircraft Maintainer, women shouldn't be allowed anywhere near complex machinery. All they do is fuck shit up and suck dick to get away with it.

Women have no place in the military. They're fucking useless and they all abuse their ovaries to get away with shit no man could dream of.

Absolutely, if they can pass the grueling physical standards.

For example:
South Africa Special Task Force has always been open to anybody of any nationality and any gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSll5t54cPk

I am entering the army as a Multimedia illustrator
lookout for these tactical oil paintings

huh

Yes they should have to die in jew wars like the rest of us.

Yes. They pull the "I'm just a girl" card when convenient. If they are not entirely repulsive, another soldier will fuck them, creating an ass-ton of drama. They attract bears when you're in the field. Worst of all, you have to watch your language when they're around. Also, they're weak. Trust me, it's not fucking worth it.

Disregard, I meant this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=-hhcIFdWVWI

>Absolutely, if they can pass the grueling physical standards.

Yeah, but that doesn't work like that really. In reality their bar is lower than that of the men, otherwise they just couldn't hack it.

I'm not sure about US, but in here women are only tolerated in the army because of propaganda reasons (men have conscription, women are volunteers). No matter how unqualified, weak and poisonous to the moral they are, they're always mentioned in the media as fine examples of "capable" and patriotic women.

So if women can and want to do it, why won't you? Are you a faggot or what?

No.

/thread

>They attract bears when you're in the field.

What are "bears"? Isn't that a code word for a hairy faggot?

no. their snatch stinks and it attracts animals

Only in the Coast Guard and Air Force.

Absolutely, they should risk life and limb.
But the stupid cunts should be kept away from what the men are doing. Any war, send them to the non-critical front and realise they will probably just be a bit of a retarded nuisance to the enemy.