Anyone else think it's funny that Sup Forums's Sup Forums and Sup Forums boards are at least 3 times as diverse as most...

Anyone else think it's funny that Sup Forums's Sup Forums and Sup Forums boards are at least 3 times as diverse as most "social justice" groups?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanics_and_Latinos_in_Florida
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because there's different flags doesn't mean they aren't all white men

lol good point

That's how it always is. The most anti-racist people are always the ones who only have white people in their social bubble.

That really gets the almonds activated.

And liberals are the real bigots. A bigot is intolerant towards the opinions of others.

Still, lots of them aren't really that white.

They only use Apple Computers. I don't see anything PC about this whole group.

And who ends up being the most violent and intolerant people? Who wont allow milo to speak on campus? Who wants to jail you for naming a refugees race after they rape?

You guessed it.

I think in case of the Argentinian flag we can be quite sure that this is not the case. Many such cases. Sad. But! Diversity!

Kek

It is true.

All of you are evil white males, like this white male.

This is 100% true. Liberalism really metastasizes in whiteopias. Mid sized cities seem to get it the worst. Anywhere in Vermont, Boulder CO, the Pacific Northwest, Austin, TX, and even now my humble home of Fayetteville, AR is being colonized by crazy shitlibs. They even hung a Black Lives Matter sign across main street... in a city less than 3% black.

Seems like 50,000 is the critical mass the population has to hit before enough social and government services appear to subsidize shitlibbery.

Yes.

We're diverse and like each other. Feminist Lesbians don't like trannies because they know they have a penis and they assume that hormones and high heels are all that women are. Feminism and islam don't mix.

I can't wait till these women get a taste of the diversity they so crave and die. I really just want them to die. No man no problem

Catholic values > regressivism

Also a decent number of those HuffPo writers are probably Jewesses. Jews are loathe to live around minorities and seek out the whitest polities they can possibly find.

That's a good point. Also note the fact that they act like victims, despite being most of the time wealthier than average white folk

It's actually kinda funny because a lot of Sup Forums is just non-whites larping

>when you realize all the people we don't like
>carl the cuck
>Aids Skrellix
>hillary
>white kikes
>sjws
>Talcom X
>all white

>our guys
>Donner
>Zimmerman
>Ben Carson

>non white

Britain gets my every time

There is literally not a single woman on this board

That fingolian literally never gets old

Women aren't minorities. Though that's a good point. There are very few women on this board

this is godly

Bunch of ugly cunts

Even Sup Forums is more diverse than huffington paint

I'm actually pretty sure there's a sizeable amount of she-lurkers, that just don't post
Shutting their stupid mouths, like God intended, this place is wonderful

What can you tell me about Eureka Springs, AR?

In-laws bought a house there and want us to come visit for a month this summer. I see its a red/trump County, is it somewhat based? Or is it full of liberal degens?

It isn't funny or odd at all. Nationalism unites people in mutual appreciation for their cultures and differences. SJWs seek to destroy all differences and all culture in order to mix them all together into easily controlled, homogenized slop (except for (((them))) of course, they get a pass cuz 6 trillion.)

Trumpism, ironically, is the first multi national political party.

You have sowed you're own destruction by creating this beast.

Yes, you maybe winning now, but the internet is new, this intimate level of globalization is just a few years old.

Just as the right united, soon so will the left, and you guys will be crushed.

I don't know about you, but all I see on Sup Forums are flags from white countries, like US, Canada, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, Argentina, etc. Non-whites like India and Brazil aren't that common.

>all white men are the same

Did you catch that part after the elections where the liberals were bitching about a large amount of hispanics in Florida voting for Trump after all his talk about the wall? The thing they couldn't understand was that not all hispanics were Mexican.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanics_and_Latinos_in_Florida
Cubans and Puerto Ricans have absolutely no reason to give a shit about Mexicans. Especially not because "they have the same skin color".

So yeah, there's likely a majority of white people posting on these boards. But lumping us all into a single ethnicity makes you as retarded as the democrats.

>Argentina
>White country

Empty words from a dying ideology

No.

White women are behind all this 'diversity' shit. Eventually the brown women will catch on and the it's open season on white women.

It's also funny how diversity means less White people.
Hardly would somebody dare to say ''Nigeria is too much Black'' or ''China is too much Asian''

I want to see them suffer so I can spit in their faces. My family disowned me for supporting trump with my grandfather

>have a handful of Sup Forumsfriends
>I'm the only White male out of the entire group
>most of them are black

That's why I'm convinced the left will lose the meme war. They keep calling us White neo-nazis, but most the people on Sup Forums aren't White.

I'm not white, but most everyone else here is.

I came because this board was fun, but since the election, it's just a parody of itself. It's some sort of abject Poe's law at this point.

Don't forget we have the UofA and the UofA is a huge liberal bastion.

I hear it's a hippy town, but what the hell do I know? If your in-laws have a house on Beaver Lake you're in for some great scenery.

There is a lot of fun to be had. We need to defeat the deep state. The war isn't over.

The more extreme things get, the less of a voice we have. We won't be fighting anyone anymore if things continue at this rate. By the time Trump's term is over, we'll be nothing more than a right wing extremist quarantine.

because there's nothing to gain from social posturing when anonymous

shut up you fucking beaner

Things aren't getting any more extreme, it's just that there are more young folk becoming heavy right wingers, especially online.

College social justice groups in the us are usually pretty diverse, activists too

the turk/brazilian/indian posters here are also less likely to care about race war now or whatever

Only because it's edgy and cool. A lot of those same kids were on Tumblr some years ago because that was counter culture. They didn't understand what they were doing until the left became the monster it is now, and the same will become of the right.

Example:
This kind of "edgy" comment is going to become more prevalent.

That's true, but they all were raised in developed middle class families with few issues. They all seemed to be able to afford and get into a big college, so inwouldnt consider them very oppressed

Sup Forums is the alt-white

I'm WHITE?
WTF!

Social justice isn't about diversity or equality. It's about repulsive women feeling better about themselves since they could never attract the man they want

Aye.

Most diverse board on Sup Forums coming through.

Looks like an arab and a kike to me, what is this?

i'm a beaner and i'm a grill
tips on how to bleach my skin so i fit in Sup Forums ?
already working on the sex change