How to raise a daughter?

Sup Forums, the wife and I are having our first kid and it is a girl. I'm excited but deebly goncerned.

What is a father's responsibility in order to raise a worthwhile woman?

Clearly, being sensibly red-pilled yourself is not enough. Pic-related.

From what I've seen with my dad and sister not calling your daughter, "your little princess" goes a long way.

What other tips?

>inb4 getting Sup Forums parenting advice

I'm talking to a lot of friends about this too.But I still wanted to hear from you, friends.

Be an impeccable man and she will look for those qualities in a husband.

Bumperino.

If you're not religious, especially mormon, and homeschooling... you're fucked.

be a strong non-cuck father. if you're a cuck she'll resent you & ride cocks because she is missing a man in her life

Don't ignore your child. Even if you come home from work dead beat tired muster the energy to bring a smile to your child's face.

Make sure to interact with them, sing and tell stories to them, bring them places like playgrounds/pools/parks, wrestle with them, encourage them to participate in chores, show them how to make things, listen to them, have conversations with them, let it known you hold high expectations for them, don't spoil them with toys spoil them with love, and always behave as an honorable person in front of them.

Solid advice in this thread OP, you deplorables aren't half bad

CONSEQUENCES!!!

Show her the consequences of teen pregnancy. Show her the consequences of drug abuse and degeneracy of all forms. All teenagers go through a rebellious phase. You can skip that phase with her if she is familiar with the consequences of behavior. The world of adults and responsibility can be harsh, but her introduction to it should be instructive and nurturing. Teach her how to be mature.

your job here is easy, let the woman raise her. you pimp her out.

We are, and practicing, the town we live in is pretty conservative so I hope it still is by the time schooling becomes necessary. We're pretty open to that since my wife will stay at home.
Yeah, liking the advice so far.

Raise her Christian (not Catholic), teach her to be a good homemaker and know her place, to always obey her husband, and marry her off at 18 to a good Christian man. All you need, God will take care of the rest.

Simple. Be the man that you want her to marry.

Even in a conservative town, the people setting the curriculum will be full of this shit.

Convert to Islam and raise her to be a good muslim.

Catholic Schools are full of Pedophiles

You have to be admirable and you have to talk to them a lot, and not make the want to rebel by forcing them to do shit. And you need a wife that's the same because if your daughter is more likely to takes cues from the wife than the father.

If you can take her to your work - take her. Show her what you do for a living and how you do it.

Don't preach like a faggot, your morals and values are best taught through action, through adventure. Take her to the woods, climb hills, pass rivers together. Be exhausted and hungry together. Make her understand the value of time, the value of every action and step she makes. Take notes of her strengths and weaknesses, help her take her strengths to new levels.

Make her achieve things on her own. Work together. Be compassionate but never give in to sympathy when you know it is better for you to be harsh.

Show love by action, not by words (rarely they are needed).

And most of all. YOU ARE NOT HER FRIEND. You are her father, closest person she has, the one she will come to for a crucial existential advise, but you are not her friend. You should always be a role model, someone she LOOKS UP to, even when you're a weak 90 yo sick piece of shit.

Be strong, be all those things you value. She'll learn.

I'll give you the same advice that my dad, a guy who fathered 5 daughters, gave to me and my 6 brothers.

Be strong willed
Be kindhearted
Be willing to give ground
Be ready to take it back
Show her that a man is more than a cold exterior
Don't be afraid to show emotion
Always give more love than you receive
Punishment should always come second to discipline
Expect rebellion, but be prepared for it
Stay up-to-date on relevant pop culture no matter how dumb it may be
>If you are intending to only have 1, then ignore this next one.
Do not compare your children to one another, it will only lead to hatred and disappointment

Give her the dick so hard that she doesn't bother looking elsewhere, until she's able to secure a financially stable white husband.

Do girls play with Lego these days?

If yes, you could buy her some black and white Lego figures and explain to her that Whites are superior to blacks, and thats why they aren't supposed to racemix. And that Blacks are the slaves. Then she will play this way like it's normal behavior.

Or: Buy her the game "Sims" and tell her that racemixing is a bad thing and then show her what happens when you mix a white person with a nigger (a nigger will come out).

Also, just say bad things about niggers in general, like "tonight i saw a nigger in this dark street, i'm happy to be still alive" or such things. She will be really scared of niggers.

The child will be a real nigger hater when she is older.

It would be even better if you manage to make her hate jews, because that would be the final red pill, but i guess that would be a lot harder. Maybe you could tell her that the jews provoked ww1 and it's actually their fault, so they ruined germany. Ww2 only happened because Hitler wanted to free germany of the jews, which were about to ruin germany another time. But tell her that the jews rule everything, the media and the government now, so she can't talk about it with other people, otherwise she would risk to get assassinated.

Purity

>rambling about lego
>advoacting playing the Sims
>jews ruin everything
Hans, this is the most German post I've seen in a long time. I was beginning to think there were none of you left.

Bitches need leadership. Be stern and unwavering and make sure she knows you love her.

raising a daughter well must be about one of the hardest things you can do in the modern world

i don't even any guy who has to do it

>asking Sup Forums how to raise a daughter

lmaoing at your life right now

be the example of a man that she should want to be with

Only a guy already on the way to being a great father would ask this question. Many men don't seem aware of the huge role they play in their daughters lives. The relationship you share will greatly influence her perceived self-worth. Her observations of your relationship with her mother will influence her expectations of how a man should treat her. Woman who had abusive or emotionally absent fathers are more likely to be promiscuous bc they're looking for proof they are loved in any way. Women whose father's abuse or cheat on their mothers have difficulty trusting men and tend to involve themselves with abusers/cheaters. Just ask yourself "is my daughter learning from me the things I want her to have in her future," and you'll be fine.

These
To be quite honest, religion is good if she's taking and learning things from it. Drilling things about being sent to hell or hating things is only going to make her associate hate with religion. Have her be a model citizen, and being a good Christian will naturally come with.

Doing Sup Forums shit will also ruin things. There are few free or informed thinkers here. Use common sense and you'll be fine.

Can kind of confirm, some guy that worked there was a hebophile or whatever and later in highschool he banged some 16 year old that consented so I guess it was fucked? I don't particularly care what old faggots do with other faggots, they'll just get the rope eventually..

thinking the chinks were on to something

Just sayin...

This, do not let the school raise your child. I am in a super conservative town. One of richest counties. But Im sorry too big a % of union teachers are just plain ole indoctrinators. Teach your kid to always be skeptical of authority.

OP actually got some good advice. Sure, he got some rambling nonsense about Legos and how they relate to racemixing but also some smart things as well.

Lol Sup Forums is probably this guys only friend.

You have friends outside of /pol ?

Faggot.

bump

just drop little redpills on her everyday like visit a museum and say "look how great is our civilization" "we did it without any help from outside Europe" etc etc, just make her love her race and history and that's about it