Americans of Sup Forums, pretend for a second Australia was getting invaded by the Chinese

Americans of Sup Forums, pretend for a second Australia was getting invaded by the Chinese.

Would you enlist and fight for our freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-20/australia-firing-line-if-the-us-and-china-go-to-war-experts/8198544?pfmredir=sm
m.defencejobs.gov.au/recruitment-centre/can-i-join/citizenship/army/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would yes.

Why, is this happening?

isn't any attack on an anglosphere nation an auto-defense for the US player?

Fuck yes Australia and New Zealand are bro's we got your back.

No I would support my landlord.

why?

Nope

So far the score is:
Three from America saying they would.
One from Canada doing Canada stuff.

We have supported the US in almost every war since WWII, It's only fair that they would come support a fellow colonial in a time of need.

There are much worse things than Chinks.

Not anymore. We only needed you for the gold shitpost but if your going to be taken let it happen.

There are a lot of them, might need some numbers help and naval support up north.

Player 3 has entered the game

you arent even navigating your own waters. we cant do everything for you, so im not sure

Player 3 has logout of the game

Any excuse too kill Chinese I'd take.

Your fellow countrymen do not agree.

I literally would never even think of Australia if it wasn't for their shit posting abilities.

I think the continent is a shit hole and I don't blame the abbos for trying to burn all the venomous spider monkeys and flying cobras to a crisp.

With that said I'd help them since they helped us in many battles.

Yes, you're our ally. Wouldn't fight the emus for you though, those things are fucking savages. You're on your own in that matter should the emus rise up again.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-20/australia-firing-line-if-the-us-and-china-go-to-war-experts/8198544?pfmredir=sm

Obviously we don't want Mexicans

Fuck, yeah. You guys are awesome. You're one of the main reasons I come to Sup Forums

If trump eases up on the anglosphere visas we'll be able to fly over and shit post in person

I'd swim over and help

>US and China get escalated into conflict
>the million chinks in Australia turn
>open season on the streets as we finally liberate the university's and suburbs from the yellow tide

Mum wife and kid are there right now, fuck ya I'm coming to help, we got ya

Why they leave you in America?

Finishing up my army contract time 3 months today go....

Yeah the chinks are terrible at war.

um thats what your fuckin homeland england is for. why do english and sub english dbags always need americans help baka

More of us to fight...have to protect our five eyes brothers, only real allies we have

i would not be able to participate as i am unable to differentiate australians from the chinese

DEFEND THE ANGLOSPHERE!!!!!

This.

we will be unable to accept US intervention because we are unable to differentiate americans from the mexicans

>fight for our freedom
no we will become the 52nd state formally

Absolutely. One of the few countries I'd sign up to defend.

>support full nuclear intervention
Yes.

>enlist
No.

I'm kind of old, so barring defending my neighborhood the only thing I'd ever sign up to go fight for would be the reconquista of Europe or a crusade for Jerusalem.

Yes. Any excuse to kill some chinks.

Id sign up in a heartbeat chinese are just yellow jews

You know you wouldn't even have to ask for my support big brother. We will not let you fall to the savage beasts again like we did with the great emu war.

Just make them build a wall. Chinks are good at that shit.

Sure. I believe that Australia is a good ally of ours and a few nukes on China could make it a great colonization spot.

fuck no, I heard the emu's can take out aircraft carriers with ease

i got your back u beautiful aussie!

I would rather just nuke your entire country and be done with it, you ausniggers suck anyways

No question.

Our excon alcoholic bastard half brother won't be bullied by stink chinks as long as I draw breath.

kek that was a nice surprise at the end

I'm genuinely confused by Australia's position on the Chinese. On the one hand they facilitate Chinese on cuckold levels, yet at the same time doubling down on our alliance. Also, fuck yes

Why? So I can return "home" years later to be even more of a minority in my own country?

Hell no. There's a war to be fought here. I'm no fucking refugee and I'm no one's hero. I've got to save my own damn people and I'm not able to do that on the other side of the world. I have to wait here instead and prepare for the war and when it kicks off I'm going to fight like a vicious dog with a death wish and I won't stop until all of my enemies are dead and their children and their cultures and languages and history stripped from this Earth.

I know this is melodramatic, but I'm absolutely furious about the state of the world and I know that I can change it if I'm willing to sacrifice everything. So that's what I need to do.

>helping the greatest shitposters in history
If I died defending Australia from China then I'd say I died well.

The whole world needs to stop buying things from China.

Our Jewish overlords will sell us out for any penny a foreign power will throw at them

Australians are badass of course i would help you guys

I'd do anything to defend a fellow Anglo. Our political leaders may not agree with one-another, but in our hearts, we're all sons of the Eternal Anglo.

Yes but we wouldnt fuckin fail like the aussies in singapore in ww2

Those in the anglosphere can join now (and the kiwis) if they so desired: m.defencejobs.gov.au/recruitment-centre/can-i-join/citizenship/army/

Yes my Aussie Anglo bros, but in exchange you get a second amendment.

We'd be over there in two shakes of a lamb's tail mate.

Not that we'd be much help, but it's the principle.

Mate I have 5 relos who were in Singapore 1 survived only because he was out on patrol when the English faggot surrendered without a fight. Singapore should have been the tobruk of the pacific. Whatever you do NEVER let a pommy command your land army.

You can bet your butthole I would be fighting for you. I expect the same in return. Simply put, we're cut from the same cloth.

>Did some Franc lose their horse?

Australia are bro's the ANZACS are mean mother fuckers.

>reminder that australians were the only country on the goddamned PLANET that full supported the war on terror
>reminder they had boots on the ground in iraq day ONE
>reminder aussies are pro-american
>reminder americans rate australia more favorable that the UK as allies

they've been there for us you fuckin' cunts.

Are you kidding Ausfag? I'd blow these for the lols.

i can explain to you how i'm 1/4 scottish, 1/4 irish, 1/4 english, 1/4 native american over some panda express(tm) and gatorade(tm) smelling the sweet smell of gas and burning flesh.

Only country to have our back in every war for over 100 years.

Geld ist geld

That'd be your own fahkin' problem, mate.

Of course, provided you ensure your descendants won't hand the country in the same way most white faggots insult their crusader ancestors today.

I would, just to get a chance to kill commies

nah fuck australia

we don't need competition

Lol the chinese civilizing the stupid abos? Count me in

I honestly expect this will happen sometime in the next fifty years, either China, India, or Indonesia. If you where the leader of a billion person country which was ravenous for resources and space I would imagine a whole fucking continent which is virtually empty would be pretty damn tempting.

Australia is the prettiest girl in the pacific dance, and the mongoloids are feeling a bit "rapey." It's only a matter of time really, they got to beat each other to the punch.

Of course. Any American who wouldn't fight for the freedom of his Anglo brothers is a cucklord and a traitor.

i'd think we'd be facing organizing an exodus and leave the hard ones behind. sad but true. their population distribution is all wrong for a land war and perfect for evacuation.

You'd be an idiot to let china (or anyone) pull off a land grab like that and not respond as the world's only superpower. The only reason someone takes Australia is to ultimately challenge the US.

I'd buy a boat and start smuggling guns to y'all.

we'll fight them the american way, on their soil and leverage other countries to help. if they threatened australia, we wouldnt want to fight there. we're logistically setup to launch attacks from japan and korea. taiwan, vietnam, and the flips we could convince to fight just to get some blood on their hands.. I'm not saying australia is useless but they're better suited to work with us from the west than fight on their own from the south. they can't be thrown in the rice paddies with the viets and flips.

I'd fight for the Chineses

The US has far too many assets in Australia to let it go without a fight.

Does this mean we'd be able to accept Australian refugees?

I'm fighting for the based chinks

Yes and they are invading you by the way. It's not even a secret China plans to ethnically alter you in order to occupy you. FYI, my friend was just in China and he confirmed.

I'm ethnically Anglo so yeah, no fucking shit. I'm getting pretty good at this tribalism shit.

Plus I've always dreamed of following in my father and grandfather's footsteps by slaughtering a bunch of dog eating gooks.

I would absolutely reenlist, Aussies showed me a great time when I was in Melbourne and I'd love to kick some Chink ass with them.

Wouldn't be the first time we helped them out with a yellow problem

Youre overplaying the value of the land, Australia is like 80% worthless desert senpai. Only habitable by sandnigger kebabs and subhuman abbos, the gooks wouldn't know what to do with it.

No. Let the emus take care of them.

Tangential but that poster is super gay

Fuck the Chinks!

1. China would not start ww3 with an invasion of Australia, proxy warring itself. That would be beyond fucking retarded

2. ww3 will be unconventional. and may only need 2-5 million riflemen. Australia could cover that on it's own, we'd send our navy, airforce and ballistics.

I don't give a shit what I'm fighting for, as long as I'm killing the Chinese

Yes, i would gladly partake in shoot the gooks 4: trouble down under

Yes. It would not be easy to leave my wife and children, but I absolutely would fight for any Whites in distress.

Without the natural bottleneck your shitty Internet creates, I don't think the rest of the world could take the IRL shitposting that would occur.

Never doubted it. We take the piss out of eachother but when shit hits the fan we've got eachother's backs.

We have gold reserves to last the next 200 years, coal to last the next millenia. Our land might be shit but it's not worthless.

no

I would bomb the shit out of those yellow rats to preserve that delicious Australian banter. I could even help you out with the emus while I'm at it.