Idea:

Idea:

Why not let these states secede as a niggerstan since they're damaged beyond repair. Everywhere else (after we deport the spics) can become our huwite ethnostate.

What are your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs
youtu.be/96dVdcQIgYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll stay back and fight. Check back in on us in about 20 years hopefully I'll have made a dent in the nog population

Yeah, cause only the niggers are the problem...

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs

We'll take it, if you're offering

>American
>ever becoming a white ethnostate

HAHAHAHAHHAHA fucking bitch ass white boi think can escape us.

Y'all niggas fucked.

Inbred country folk never hurt anybody, they just say stupid shit, make moonshine, and shoot gunz in the woods.

>a fucking leaf

New Orleans is cool though.

If we did this republicans would never win an election again

independent city-state?

>didn't include my state this time
fucking perfect then. let's get this in motion before some fuckwit decides to make some concession.

I mean, GA was considered a swing state in '16 because of the nigger population which we should expect to expand everywhere else.

>Inbred country folk never hurt anybody, they just say stupid shit, make moonshine, and shoot gunz in the woods.

Except when they rape a 1 year old baby then they cut his body and dump him somewhere...

youtu.be/96dVdcQIgYI

B-b-but, muh Mississippi, muh Sweet Home Alabama, muh Georgiaaaa, muh South Carolina, muh Mardi Gras.
Seriously tho, these states aren't THAT bad. They aren't great, but they aren't bad either. Also, why tf didn't you highlight Florida? Is it suddenly not part of the deep south?

the worst urban niggers aren't even in those states
fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot
there are more decent and homogeneous white towns and cities here than anywhere else
and we know better than any of you fucks about the nigger problem, part of why they're so well behaved here
go choke on cock you faggy city cuck

it hasn't been for a long time

Florida could secede too and join the rest of latin america

No. Let's give them California.

nice cherry picking nigger

Because there's more crude refining capacity in Louisiana than anywhere else in the world.

It's like letting Cali secede -- why the fuck would the rest of the nation allow those marxist rubes to have nearly the entire western seaboard?

New orleans is cool until you grow up enough to want your free time to be spent doing something other than getting drunk

t. New Orleans fag

not a bad plan actually

If you let me get out of georgia first you can nuke it all to hell for all I care.

I love living on the Northshore. White and a paradise for the water.

Moving to Mandeville very soon. Grew up there actually

T. Texbro here, we don't want fucking niggerstan on our eastern border.

I'm certain people here would personally travel there just to fuck them back to the stone-age and annex the place as New-Texas

Can't go wrong really. I'm in slidell. Mandeville is nicer but we aren't bad.
Some of those old lake front madaville houses are absolutely incredible.

>such a nigger that he knows him and his people are a stain

Only you niggers are fucked as long as you keep your "black identity"

The sooner you aspire to be white people, the better everything will be, shit boii

Oh man, those are definitely out of my price range. I also don't feel like evacuating several times a year...

But yeah, northshore FTW. Close enough to the city to be able to enjoy what it has to offer, but far enough away to not have to deal with the local wildlife