So tell me Sup Forums, who are Native-Europeans? Who are Indigenous Europeans...

So tell me Sup Forums, who are Native-Europeans? Who are Indigenous Europeans? Why we never talk or hear about Native-Europeans but we constantly hear about other native peoples around the world? Why we talk about "white" Europeans and not Native-Europeans. There aren't any "white" Europeans because all the white people are Native-Europeans.

Hell, try even Google about native or indigenous Europeans and you find nothing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0TQ1gj8GQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it always mixed people that are so obsessed with this?

ohh snap.

But I'm not mixed. I'm as blond as human can possibly get. And by that I mean my hair is practically white ;DDD

KEK, let the mongol have his delusions.

haha, it's weirdly true

white people are the lords of earth

i've been saying this for years. We NEED to start calling ourselves "indigenous Europeans"

it will trigger the living fuck out of leftists

This. White people inside Europe should call themselves indigenous Europeans or Native-Europeans AND outside Europe white people should demand that they are called European-Americans, European-Asians and European-Africans and not just "white people". Everybody else is called Asian-Americans and African-Americans and Native-Americans except "whites".

NOTE: I'm don't want to be racist nor i'm racist. I just want equal treatment.

Fuckoff leaf, Europe isn't China.

Daily reminder that Iranians and northern Indians are one of us

No they are not nigger

yes they are ,jungle bunny

;

youtube.com/watch?v=o0TQ1gj8GQo

Won't work.
"Indigenous" is one of those politically defined words that was deliberately constructed to exclude white people, like "racism" (privilege+power=only whites can be raciss cisscum!)

"Indigenous" to a leftist means "native" population that isn't a part of the dominant Western oriented culture of the region, ergo Europe does not have an indigenous population (other than Lapplanders which don't count as white anyway).

Only if you consider yourself an Indo-European. I only consider myself a European.

With Finland as an example, you can consider the Sami indigenous/aboriginal. But these narratives are odd anyway. Human populations have all moved. I don't think being there first gives you any more legitimacy. Being more successful does.

Great example. Observe the facial characteristics. Morons on here focus on skin colour exclusively.

Indigenous Europeans need to start scalping their invaders

Indo-Aryans are niggers? What the fuck m8?!

daily reminder that gypsies spawned from "indo aryans". Iranians and Indians are shitskins and will never be european like me.

>But I'm not mixed. I'm as blond as human can possibly get. And by that I mean my hair is practically white ;DDD

Only Basques are indigenous to Europe. Everyone else came later with indo-europeans.

Fins cam from Siberia so don't think you are an original population.

Well it seems to work for South-Africans, Native-Americans and Abos. Why should Native-Europeans be exception?

>cherrypicking
>phenotype is now equal to genotype
>Caucasoid is equivalent to white, but only when it's convenient to me
If the Indo-Europeans were the precursor "ancestors" to the Caucasoid people of today, and the blonde-hair/blue-eyed peoples arose after the migrations into Europe, then how can it be that both the ancestors and the divergent peoples of Europe are one and the same? How can you make the argument that the Indo-Europeans remained static (that is, pure Nordic) while simultaneously making the argument for divergent human evolution and migrations from Central Asia into Europe?
If you know what they looked like (Indo-Europeans), please source it. Cherry-picking isn't objective evidence.

>Denmark too irrelevant to even be on the map
All is well.

Those aren't Indo-Europeans. Those are Indo-Aryans. Learn the difference.

(both are part Caucasoid race though...)

You're a dumbass, that is only a language map, not an ethnic one. The two are related but not the same

Why did you post the males? The med girls get my dick rock hard.

Yes, but Caucasoid is not equivalent to white.

Basques and Samis for one predate indoeuropeans.

>indigenous Europeans

myth perpetuated by snownigger to feel better about themselves

>Those aren't Indo-Europeans. Those are Finno-Urgics

Yep. Albino Indians look like they're from Denmark or Latvia.

Humans change a lot in a few thousand years.

That's my point exactly. So called "whites" (really Native-Europeans) are part of Caucasoid race but Caucasoid and "white people" aren't synonyms.

Correct.
The ancestors of the Europeans and the rest of the Caucasoid people are the Indo-Aryans. They cannot be "white" if this alleged "whiteness" arose because of divergent human evolution from the migration into Europe. They were most likely light-skinned Steppe people, but until I see evidence to the contrary showing exactly what they looked like, we can't make definitive statements on the unverifiable.

80 hours in ms paint

t. Chang Chowdhury