Does /pol understand that what we've learned about the CIA are NOTHING compared to what's coming withing the next month?

Does /pol understand that what we've learned about the CIA are NOTHING compared to what's coming withing the next month?

We are approaching something big. This is my last post on this website. You've come this far. Open your eyes, open your mind. Most of what we've been living is less than a dream.

I've always thought there was no choice but to cooperate but you guys have shown me hope in humanity. Perhaps there is a dawn beyond the darkness.

Godspeed you beautiful bastards.

Beidh an solas teacht arís
t. Mason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93VlRnRPk9k
youtube.com/watch?v=-gukCtIcHgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but I still don't have a gf
(;_;)

I remember this

BETTER HAVE YOUR FOOD AND WATER SUPPLY NIGGA 2 WEEKS NO GRID MARCH 15 SAVE THE DATE!

We will never forget "the doctor".

During the DNC/Podesta email leaks run, Wikileaks went from revealing shady shit going on in primary elections, to, "Holy shit, Hillary Clinton's staff are cannibal pedophile satanists!"

This time we got "CIA can spy on you or kill you as if they were playing Nintendo" in the first 1%. By the time we get to 67% we'll know that the Earth is flat, 911 was a total inside job, the works of Crowley are still followed as gospel to this very day, and the CIA's secondary function AT LEAST is to identify and procure children in the general populace for MKUltra slaves, personal sex toys for the elite, or just a nice meal after a violent rape.

At this point I don't care, lt the chips fall where they may. Only shed the right blood, justice must be served.

>Crowley did nothing wrong
>MLP is a CIA Op
I believe both of these things.
This timeline is fucking weird. Titor made a mistake.

for kek

Big revelations coming.

>CIA's secondary function AT LEAST is to identify and procure children in the general populace for MKUltra slaves, personal sex toys for the elite, or just a nice meal after a violent rape
Ha! Memes.

Nothing about these fake """""CIA leaks"""""" aka Russian propaganda is worrisome. Stop spreading hate, Drumpftards.

>This timeline is fucking weird.
Swear to God, if the Autobots and Decepticons broke out into battle while a wormhole opened up over thanks to CERN and the legions of Hell broke loose as I walked home from work tomorrow, I don't think I'd be surprised. All I need is the Knight Rider car as my chauffeur to make this timeline all I ever wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=93VlRnRPk9k
mite b cool

youtube.com/watch?v=-gukCtIcHgg

shit is about to get bumpy, but good will win against evil.

mark my words

ikr

All must merge with the Singularity.

So when can we start killing the enemy

when it's the only option

bomp

What's the 15th have to do with anything? Was there more other than the vague "don't come here after 3/15" warning

15th is relevant I just can't remember why. But I know I read something recently where people were discussing it as a potential happening date. Unfortunately the details got lost in the paranoid fog of weirdness under my tinfoil hat.

The sassy cat meme market is gonna get flooded.

unwarranted surveillance of Americans is treason

>just gonna drop this here

You shitposted to defeat CIA
What have you done to get a wife?

Memes cannot be created artificially or forced. They have to be natural to be powerful. Only shit-tier memes like nigger twitter memes can be forced, and even then only the most niggest of niggers follows them.

Memes=siguls.