Outrage as comedian Samantha Bee mocks a conservative student's haircut as 'Nazi'...

>Outrage as comedian Samantha Bee mocks a conservative student's haircut as 'Nazi'... only to discover he has stage four brain cancer and is fighting for his life
>The show has apologized for a segment that made fun of a man's haircut
>Kyle Coddington, 20, has a partially-shaved head because he has brain cancer
>Show has donated $1,000 to Coddington's medical expenses by way of apology
>Bee shared the apology on Twitter and has removed the clip from YouTube
>Producers insisted they didn't know he was sick before the segment aired

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/187083654
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't believe it. Samantha Bee made me laugh.
2017, what a year.

Wow. Liberal cuckmedians are absolutely disugsting pieces of shit. News at 11.

She knows she fucked up bad and we need to captillize on this shit.

>$1,000

wow, its fucking nothing

>Donated $1,000

So a few aspirin?

>>Show has donated $1,000 to Coddington's medical expenses by way of apology

What scumbags. I don't know shit about chemo or cancer treatment, but that seems like pennies on the dollar.

>$1000

fucking jews, even their apology money is shit.
whats that in burger-chemo-treatments, 1 pill?

That shit is tax deductible right?

this, daily operational costs of the show are astronomical - they farted in his direction

libtards think you can cure cancer with pennies, lol

explains health care

lol at 1k, hope she gets sued, but the kid probably aint got time or energy for that shit.

Yeah.

well it looks like samantha bee is forever tarnished as a mocker of cancer patients. disgusting low life.

>$1000 medical expenses
Even though that's pretty much what being able to sit in a hospital costs, I would have rejected it on principle.

thats a ridiculous haircut either way.

>what do you want?
>i like slugs
>say no more

>Outrage as comedian Samantha Bee mocks a conservative student's haircut as 'Nazi'... only to discover he has stage four brain cancer and is fighting for his life

I love the way it's worded.

The only problem they see is that he has cancer.

That if he didn't have cancer, it would have been A-okay.

How exactly is having cancer a valid excuse for a shit haircut
Does the tumor inhibit his judgement that much?
Or is the 'haircut' the tumor?

liberals are fucking cancer

don't make fun of people, it's mean
>but it's ok when we do it
don't physically assault/molest/rape people
>but it's ok when we or some flavour of shitskin do it

wow $1000 towards brain cancer treatment

they really dug deep into their shekel pile

>$1,000 to Coddington's medical expenses
>brain cancer

Lel, maximum dmg control, with other people's money ofc

only a $1000? that wouldnt cover shit

No we don't.
She officially just got her next season cancelled.
She's fucking useless to them now.

Yeah, I don't really understand. The hair style is shit, how does a brain tumor play into it?

Wait you mean that Samantha Bee? The Samantha Bee that voted against having black kids in her segregated New York City school? Talking about Samantha Zyklon Bee? Talking about...

Samantha "Keep black asses out of my kids classes" Bee
Samantha "No darks in my schools parks" Bee
Samantha "he's a nig? can't learn trigg" Bee
Samantha "IQ test say whites are best" Bee
Samantha "If your kid isn't white keep it out of my sight" Bee
Samantha "a gib a day keeps the nigs away" Bee
Samantha "if your kid is brown get out of town" Bee
Samantha "Bix nood not in my hood" Bee
Samantha "No white skin? Don't let them in" Bee
Samantha "no diversity for my kid's university" Bee
Samantha "black fools ruin schools" Bee
Samantha "without a doubt keep the niggers out" Bee
Samantha "in my kids school, white kids rule" Bee

Surely she's learned her lesson.

>>Show has donated $1,000 to Coddington's medical expenses by way of apology

Is this a joke?

>have brain cancer
>become national symbol of hate
>before you die (painfully) you will be repeatedly called a Nazi piece of shit biggot ist-a-phobe
>person who ruins your last moments in life gives you .05% of a single episode's earnings as an """apology"""

Let's fucking ruin this bitch.

No matter what your mom tells you, bowl cuts are just not cool anymore bro.

If it were a conservative making fun of a liberal-esque haircut or god forbid a minority there would have to be at least 6 figures if not more donated. And then they'd still get shitted on by the media

>$1000

Whoop de fucking doo. That might pay for one hour of chemotherapy.

They truly are heartless cunts aren't they?

Undercuts are NSDAP desu.
It's funny that it's made a resurgence amongst the cucks,nu males,libtards and betas and they don't understand the history of the hairstyle and what it represents class wise, economic status or politically.

>$1,000

What the fuck is that supposed to cover?

these people don't say these things because they believe in them, they say them because it gives them an advantage.

>This edit

lmao. Fire up the hashtags

>#SamanthaBCell

>She officially just got her next season cancelled.
Source?

The kid is now a Democrat because he hates Trump.

>Sup Forums advocates paying fines for hurting someone's feelings

The restaurant that hosted the NPI group in D.C. Gave the ADL $10K.

should have donated it to a struggling refugee

I would've declined to accept the payment. I'd rather die from brain cancer than accept pity money from Samantha Bee and her sanctimonious, liberal producers.

He doesn't look like he has brain cancer. He look pretty healthy.

Why not sue the bitch into oblivion for libel?

We're not demanding fines.

We're saying that 1000 dollars is like tipping your waiter with pennies.

Yeah you went through the motions, but in a way that's intentionally disrespectful.

Leaving no tip is preferable.

If he has to shave part of his head then why not just have the rest as a ranger buzzcut or straight mohawk, this just looks bad.

>Mock him on national TV

>Call him a nazi.

>Give him 1,000 bucks.

I'm not sure which one of these is worse. I hate that fucking bitch.

Its more the pretending to care
It would be better if she just said sorry and went on with life
Like if you gave a beggar a penny

Well. We can always use this against her.

And as all the other anons have said. A grand? A thousand meagre dollars is chickenshit. That's offensive in itself.

A fucking quiff is not fashy, half the fucking feminist bulldykes wear them

For me it's not about hurting someone's feelings, it's about trying to use your show to ruin some irrelevant guy's reputation for no reason at all.

No one knows who he is, he never made any public appareances or anything like that. the fact that he has braincancer is just coincidence and doesn't even add much to the situation.

>$50k a plate dinner for democrats.
Its all still retarded.

Intent is hard to prove in court

>1,000 dollarydoos
>stage 4 brain cancer

thats the best joke shes ever done

I don't know, I'd say even a penny would be too much considering the 'crime' of saying something mean.

Reddit transplants need to get the fuck out. This little faggot should sack up and stop crying because a woman said something mean about him.

If I were that guy and didn't have brain cancer I'd still be inclined to sue for libel.

Same.
$1000 is fucking nothing compared to the costs his treatment will produce, I'd just tell her to fuck off.

I mean, she'd just use that "fuck off" as a reason to paint you as vindictive, but you know it would eat way at her during the evening, when she has nothing to distract her.

It covers nothing. Maybe 2 nurse procedures.

Its about as big a fuck you as what she did to him. If not worse.

>Haha libs fucked up!
>Oh... they immediately admitted fault and apologized.
>Better give them shit anyway!

>Samantha "Keep black asses out of my kids classes" Bee
>Samantha "no diversity for my kid's university" Bee
>Samantha "without a doubt keep the niggers out" Bee
fucking kek

Samantha "We don't offer scholarships if you're HIV positive" Bee
Samantha "Math is fun, so please no nigger children with guns" Bee
Samantha "No passing grade if your skin's the wrong shade" Bee
Samantha "Can't be a scholar if your ancestors wore collars" Bee

is there a source for that? that needs to get trending along with a bunch of other liberal hypocrite stories. i'd love to see her parkinsons looking ass get fired, shes somehow less funny than Chelsea Handler.

I have renal disease and that would barely get me through a week.
I can't imagine the hell that guy has been dragged through, half the battle is living the other half is fucking paperwork. $1000 is absolutely nothing.

>Thinks calling people you've never spoken to a nazi is a good idea
>Doesn't laugh when stupid bullshit like that gets BTFO

Cuck

He has a Hitler youth haircut, he probably got the cancer from reading this shit fucking website.

An hour? Dude. Its nothing I won't even touch covering an hour.

He probably is getting radiation treatment done on the shaved area

it's weird, right? why bother? what was the point of this in the first place?

>I'd say even a penny would be too much considering the 'crime' of saying something mean.
Its not about the 'crime' or punishment or whatever
Its the pretending to help someone but not caring enough to actually help, and just trying to make yourself look good

0/0 faggot.

>if the kid didn't have cancer making fun of him and his hairstyle in public would've been totally cool
What are these shitty double standards?

It wasn't a crime. It was an insult. They chose to pay it as a way to save face. It's not like we're demanding they pay jack shit. He didn't ask for their money.

>only $1,000 for publicly calling him a Nazi

what kind of bullshit is this

I know this is b8, but the point is: if this were a conservative person, they would have been tarred and feathered before sundown.

Top lel

This shit is killin my sides and I.

Name a single social hangout on the internet that's less shit than this one.

>>Producers insisted they didn't know he was sick before the segment aired

So it's OK to mock someone if they're not sick?

What sort of assbackwards fuckery is that?

>implying it's alright to run a smear campaign against some nobody if he doesn't have brain cancer

the guy is not of public interest. this is basically equivalent to taking pictures of random people and then saying they are into getting shat on by Arab prostitutes

Well, shit.

>the guy is not of public interest

Well he is now...

the "you cannot be -ist against white men" fuckery

just so happened that he was also way higher on the oppression scale than them due to growing a second brain

>tfw he has brain cancer but is also a Nazi

What a time to be alive.

apparently Chemo is nothing but a derivative of mustard gas

>Samantha Zyklon Bee
>Samantha "Can't be a scholar if your ancestors wore collars" Bee

Oh Jesus heal my sides for they are crippled

Habbo Hotel

Way to play the victim card, faggot. We're supposed to be better than that.

Are fades and undercuts nazi now? I see far more young Hispanic men and black men with haircuts like that.

Says fucking who? WE will do what WE want.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

SHE NEEDS TO LOSE HER JOB

$1 thousand. Enraging.

Fucking Pewdiepie has donated *millions* to charities, and this lame "comedian" is backed by a global corp.

Imagine dying, the stress of being humiliated, called a Nazi, and your legacy is now forever tied to an unfunny joke and halfassed apology.

This guy and his parents should sue for slander. 100%

I rarely feel disgust and sadness about media shit, but this is an offense on human decency.

#pray4coddington

bahaha
the left will destroy itself, this is yet another glorious sign of their inevitable downfall
point that finger too much and soon everyone will point right back at you

1 fucking thousand? Ahhahahahahahaaahaahaa. Should 20 grand. Does tbs not have that much?

It's a Hitler Youth haircut, lotsa alt-right bros on college campuses rock this hairstyle to be lil fascist edgelords. Cancer couldn't have happened to a worse candidate than a goddamned fascist. HA. fuck him. Hope you're all next.

Daily reminder that she doesn't want school integration with Black and poor children with her children in her personal live.
>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

Lmao the fucker needs to learn how to take a joke. They didnt know he had cancer, and even if they did, IT WAS A JOKE

You're all a bunch of snowflake pussies

I had testicular cancer which is nothing. I spent the summer on chemo and now I am good and hopefully it doesnt come back.

If a fucking late night cable show gave me a measly $1,000 I would be beyond insulted and pissed off considering how much I had to spend on med bill because of obamacare.

I HATE LIBERALS

Samantha Beav has a dirty cunt for a mouth.

>We're supposed to be better than that.

"We" didn't do shit. It was them fucking up, then fucking up again by implying that it would have been alright to smear random people if they aren't also terminally ill, then them fucking up AGAIN by offering a financial apology that is so hilariously low it cannot be seen as anything but an insult.

Also, fuck "you don't want to be as bad as I am, do you? :^)"
They would have given me another kick while I'm at the ground so I definitely won't reach out to help them up again.

$1,000

Bitch. This barely helps.

This woman is a piece of shit bitch.

This is a common trend on cancer patients.

vimeo.com/187083654

Look the kids probably going to die.

This bitch trotted him out on national TV and implied he was a nazi. Then they chucked money at him and the amount of money they chucked at him was the equivalent of flinging a penny at someones head.

Samantha Bee is a bitch and always has been. I hope this blows up in her humorless middle aged face. Fuck her stupid fucking show. I can understand making this joke and not knowing what the situation with the kid was but I can't comprehend the amount of money they flung at him after making this mistake.

Its fuck you twice.

I hate that dumb show and that aging twat peddling out normie tier humor to indoctrinated faggots who are too stupid to know any better.

>have cancer
>all of a sudden be a soft ass bitch who can't take a fucking joke

I hate Samantha Bee as much as the next guy but people are too fucking pussy anymore