What does Sup Forums think of putin?

what does Sup Forums think of putin?

Not a good guy, but not who we should be worrying about right now.

Misunderstood man who dindu nuffin wrong.

America's #1 enemy

whatever the media tells us to..

As a politician: Fantastic. He's good at manipulating people and winning debates. He's charismatic and can always get his way.

His policies: Dogshit. Russia is a shithole where any opposition is silenced.

If Putin actually tried he could make Russia into a badass place, but he just doesn't give a fuck

Fuck off libtard

BASED

Caesar of the modern world.
The bad part is that his downfall will come, just like the real Ceasar's did, and what will happen next. Biggest nuclear arsenal on Earth in the hands of ... who knows? Might not be a cuddly pro-western politician, or even a pragmatist like Putin.

We have more important things to worry about.

He didn't steal our OPM database.

I think Putin is a pretty cool guy. Eh invades countries and doesn't afraid of anything.

saviour of the white race desu

An enemy of Hillary, is a friend indeed. A friend of Assad, is a friend indeed.

I'm not exactly sure if he's a servant of the jews or against them.

The American deep state kike lovers hating Russia suggests he is one of the good guys, but Putin is a mysterious fucker and it's difficult to know his true motivations. I don't think they are money and power purely though, I think he wants to achieve something huge and be remembered.

We should befiend him and he can make Russia great again!
I love his stance on gays!
He should do the pinochet adn enforce free markets!

Putin's first term was exceptional, and while he is a formidable man in his character of foreign policy not to let Russia fall as a military and geopolitical power, he does not seem to be the best man to occupy his position on current times, nepotism and lack of power alternation is leading Russia to difficult times again

I don't condone everything putin does but it is imperative that we work with him.

Why not unregulated capitalism in Russia?
It might outpace its former glory if it did it!
USA went from nothing to no1 with 100 years of capitalism.

Yes

Did nothing wrong

I don't know Putin. I have never met Putin. He is not my best friend.

Best hacker ever!

He's an amazing leader!!!

CAn you imagine the nice pussies he gets to poke?

Perfect leader. 10/10.

Would subvert democracy for him again. Get rekt Demoncrats.

I love him.

>unregulated capitalism in Russia
Oh, sweet summer child. Do look up the 90's. We were truly living in ancap paradise. Aside from starvation, deindustrialisation, privatisation of oil for laughable prices and complete breakdown of every state institution it was truly a beautiful time.

In before not real capitalism. You people are worse than commies.

He's a pretty terrible leader for his country. Russia's economy is a joke.

He's certainly hired a bunch of fucking nerds to stop skimming credit cards for a few months and spread pro Trump propaganda online in order for the US to elect Trump. The reason being he can be used as an example of why democracy doesn't work.

Putin rules.

100% based

BASED

A man who holds his country together, even though that may not be the most desirable thing.

As a leader, he is extremely capable, and seems to care at least a little about the people, but he does nothing to ensure the survival of ethnic Russians--instead, he preserves an artificial federation that includes Muslims who breed like rats.

>what does Sup Forums think of putin?

what does Sup Forums think of acting president putin?

Corrected your error! no need to thank me!

He was a political dilletente that outsmarted and outmaneuvered the (((oligarchs))), most of whom had STEM degrees and controlled or owned EVERY strategic resource in Russia, including the media. The man is pretty smart

it's okay to have opinions, just not stupid ones. Russia's GPD might be in trouble atm, but it is by no means better off without him. Do keep in mind that unlike apple merchants and balts we didn't have much in a way of gibsmedats. We might be overreliant on our natural oil, but you play the hand you have.

>USA tags
>"We might be to reliant..."

And you call the liberals the shills? Get the fuck off, Ivan, you're gonna get us all nuked. Stay off the Krokodil.

As a card carrying, paid up member of the "alt-right" I worship him and have secret memes and stuff.
He is number 1 hacker for Trump, 10/10 would start WW3 with anyday