Holy fuck, there are people here that unironically think Logan is anti-trump propaganda. You are just like the sjws...

Holy fuck, there are people here that unironically think Logan is anti-trump propaganda. You are just like the sjws, you're just not seeing sexism or racism in everything. Instead anti-whie Trump, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/between-the-lines/201106/the-racial-politics-x-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's bullshit right off the bar because shadowy government/orginizaions hunting down the mutants is the main theme of x-men and has been for decades

>implying I would watch capeshit

>watching capeshit

Logan is capekino

>Implying logan isn't pure kino

link to the movie? Were can I check this out

this was probably written before Trump even started his campaign...

Go to the fucking movies and watch it poorfag

>poorfag

Supporting the propaganda machine that hates white america.

lel never

Exactly what I am talking about. Some movies sure, but 90% of movies. Are not trying to commit ''white genocide'' But there's probably a cam rip on primewire or something

this movie was pure political propaganda

>Exactly what I am talking about

I used to pay to watch movies not anymore faggot fuck, you can take your opinion and stick it up your ass but I will vote with my dollar.

>infowars posts a video about how logan is anti-trump
>this means Sup Forums thinks so too
I haven't seen anyone here say that.

This your first x-men movie dude?

There was a thread about 1-2 days ago,
Look through the archive, it was a leaf like you who posted it,

Same here, boycott the jews.

>90% of movies

After all those shitty award shows taking political stances against America. I am not going to watch any movies with my money. They can honestly go fuck them selves if they are propaganda or not. They made a statement and now the customer who is me is on strike from them. I will also never buy certain brands that push race-mixing bullshit every time I go to a store. I know damn well I am not the only one.

I already saw that 7/10 movie once. Don't remind me.

>Kills cholos right off the bat, elpaso is accurately portrayed as mexican shithole.

primewire.ag

also this movie has no political agenda. It's just the evil government hunting down and exterminating mutants.....ya know like in x-men 2? This is just a more violent version.

THX

I would have actually payed to watch this sadly if these Hollywood elite fucks did not go full retard.

I can respect that, I guess but this movie. Is not le fuck white peps

Info wars claims it has a anti trump message because they are trying to go from mexico through america into canada.

There is no references to Trump,Hillary, or even illegal immigrants.

It's just a chase movie with x men in it. The movie opens with Wolverine killing mexicans for fucks sake.

>you are just like the sjws
way to out yourself out

Laura's not a legal immigrant

Hollywood is absolutely putting Trump propaganda in Logan, which is why I won't watch it

EXCELSIOR

It's beaners crossing the border, it does have political meaning. Retard.

Watched it yesterday, there was a blacked moment.

Jk but the part i thought was disturbing, was seeing all those self driving trucks, couldn't help but think how many jobs were lost, and the part where the racist rednecks were tormenting the nigger seemed a little stereotypical and, just saying, i don't really care.

Fuck off, Brazil you will never be white. You have to be retarded not noticing the blatant hypocrisy here.

They wanted his land, it was not due to race reasons

You know, I love Jones and Infowars but for fuck's sake, (and they do this with every movie) your average Chad and Rachel Q. Citizen aren't going to get anything out of these movies other than moving lights and loud sounds, let alone some kind of perceived subtle anti-whats-it propaganda. If anything they dropped a redpill about gmo corn syrup as a population weapon.

what about the fact that wolverine is a giant cuck who feels social pressure to care for a child made without his consent from his stolen DNA?

Gmo's are good for you. There is no scientific evidence that says its bad

they absolutely did reshoots to put in the references to The Wall and the fratboys chanting USA USA

Viral marketing is forbidden.

yeah. The movie doesn't have anything to do with Illegal Immigrants. It was Info Wars that was implying it did.

I'M saying "Logan" is literally a chase movie. Think Mad Max meets X-Men. Pic related.

It was better than Suicide Squad. I'm soooo glad I didn't pay to see that.

I love Alex too but their Info Wars Movie reviews for the most part are garbage.

It's subliminal low key meanings that make you feel sorry for the beans and nig.

>having empathy for someone that's not your skin color
>what a cuck

To an extent there is potential for calling it feminist agenda since the idea is to replace Logan with X-23 and have her take the name Wolverine. That's already been done in the comics and with Hugh Jackman being finished with the role for good don't be surprised when the next Wolverine you see in a movie or television show is a woman.

>>The movie doesn't have anything to do with Illegal Immigrants
yes it does because it convinces the dumb viewer to sympathize with people who are being "oppressed" by the white male militarist nationalist government, which are basically modernized nazis lets be honest.

x-23 has been a thing since like the early 2000s
and that movie is set during another timeline.
(not really a pro on x-men shit)
but they might cast tom hardy as logan or something

Regardless of whether or not it was (which it certainly was)
This was simply a dreadful, virtually ENDLESS movie. Horrible

Wrong

I know she's been around for a long time and yes the time it's all supposed to take place is later especially since Logan has died and come back so many times it's pointless caring what year it is anymore. The point is this opens X-23 as a character to the masses that didn't come across her in either X-Men Evolution or the comics. It will be easier for Hollywood to fuck it up just to sell more tickets as they always do by adding her wherever they feel like because they never follow source material.

I dunno only time will tell

True enough.

THIS

Fuck off manchildren

Don't be surprised if that movie bombs.
Well I guess If I was a dumb viewer I might see things that way. I just saw ebil gubbament hunting down mutants like they ALWAYS DO IN ALMOST EVERY X-MEN MOVIE.

Bad guys= most of them are white
Kids= most of them are minorities
Do people really think our government is rounding up little mexican kids and killing them because their parents are being deported by ICE for breaking the law?
I just saw a 7/10 capeshit movie.

I spent the whole time trying to figure out how Professor X was even alive when he died in X-men 3. Different time line I guess.

Not even movies by /ourguy/ Mel Gibson?

Bro, there is anti-white propaganda in
literally everything that comes of of Jewlywood,
and it has been that way for a long time now.

Some of it is very subtle, as in pro-non white,
instead of straight up anti-white. Same message. If you cannot see that you truly have not taken the redpill.

Just like how there is racism and sexism in all movies. Right?

Answer me this fags, how will Laura's bones grow with all the adamantium attached?

I didnt really have a problem with the movie. X-23 is pretty fucked up, and the movie didnt scratch the surface of the ammount of violence and crime that shows up in the actual story. I didnt find it very political. Ita just a violent comic book movie, which we need more of because if anything they arent politically correct and people would be outraged.

It's Only in her claws

I don't even like Mel Gibson because he hates my kind but this is a far better movie with the same
Father saving estranged daughter plot. 9/10 in my book.

Logan was written before Trump was even announced as running.

Stop being so paranoid ya bunch of schizos.

>Wolverine is being replaced by a small child.
I'm sure you wouldnt understand why people might be upset.

DON'T RUIN THEIR VICTIM COMPLEX

Sexism and racism are marxist concepts.

>pol is one person/one person represents pol
"OH LOOK THIS ONE PERSON FED INTO MY ASSERTION THAT ALL ANTI SJW'S ARE SJWS XDDDD"

In any case, why would anyone be wrong for coming to the conclusion that a strong male character in a fictional universe set around "muh minority oppression" could possibly represent trump? Any who are you to judge what people spend their money on, or if they even want to see the movie or not?

In otherwords, fuck off with your contrived opinions

b-b-but my mom and I have been going to see every capeshit film in theatres opening weekend since X-Men (2000)

>>implying I would watch capeshit

This

>b-b-but my mom and I have been going to see every capeshit film in theatres opening weekend since X-Men (2000)

grow the fuck up then

oh

w-well how will she compete when she's a fully grown woman with a set of babby claws?

Checkmate!

Logan is a western movie.

it's just tradition mate, it's not like a capeshit flick comes out every weekend. she loves driving out to see me and going to the movies.

youre not against tradition, are you?

False equivalency. In other words, not an argument. Holywood is not as a whole assembling to harass feminist movements, or the general SJW movement, is it now?
On the contrary, Holywood is very "progressive." Just because something parallels what the opposing group says does not automatically make it "bad," or "wrong."

Never said all retard
>Holy fuck, there are PEOPLE here that unironically think Logan is anti-trump propaganda.
Not saying you faggots are annoying for shiting on SJWS.. But you are looking for shit in movies. that's anti white etc. Just like the sjws faggot

I watched it through and through. Found no issue. No race mixing, promotes a nice wholesome black family, masculine as fuck, Mexico is protested as the shithole it is, a wall is seen on the border but there no comment on it.

>Holywood is not as a whole assembling to harass feminist movements, or the general SJW movement, is it now?
Yeah majority of Hollywood is left. But this movie has no agenda. they are just seeing shit that's not there

CIA has been proved in recent leaks to being a shadow government organization that considers itself above the president.

satanic pedophile ring has been discovered in the government.

>hurr durr there's no shadow government, hurr durr not being a big government cuck is anti American.

What has /Pol become?

>watching superhero movies

grow up manchild

What movies do you watch leaf?

Moonlight

t. insecure ''alpha male''

It's rich in Canada cuck values!

>gay nigger shit people voted for so that others know how tolerant they are

this right here

HE IS TAKING A CRITICAL LOOK AT Sup Forums AND I DON'T AGREE SO HE MUST BE A SJW. Just like how everyone that sjws disagree with is a nazi right?

Yet all it took was just one single person for you to explode into "Oh boy look at me, im so right! one person confirmed my theory!"

The VAST majority of holywood is "progressive," and will follow in line of this "progressive" thinking. It would not be a stretch to say that they hate white men, as 1) feminists already hate men, and 2) blacks (which their complaining have already changed the ratio of whites and blacks who win awards to not mach that of the nation's, instead opting for an over representation of blacks) hate whites.

Im sure you already know that if you don't fall in line with the progressive mindset, you're sexist, bigoted, etc; so you cannot dissent even if you wanted to without effectively never getting another job in holywood again.

>" But this movie has no agenda"
>implying that the xmen story where "mutants" are chased around and either imprisoned or subjugated by the majority class is not an alegory to the "struggles of the minority class" in america
psychologytoday.com/blog/between-the-lines/201106/the-racial-politics-x-men

wew lad just because you'd drank the koolade so much to the point that you cant even see it anymore doesn't mean that it doesn't exist

>They wanted his land, it was not due to race reasons
did you know it's not a documentary? the writer can make the people whatever race he chooses.

i couldn't believe how little story there was. one of the worst i've seen.

Every people hs been a minority at some point the story could draw parallels to several stories of struggle. You can interpret something different just because the creator made it with certain undertones doesn't mean you can't enjoy it for other reasons.

did you think the "immigrant mexicans are poor oppressed by evil whites" story was a new one?

>"Either like the spandex male power fantasy or ur an faggit XDDD"

I never said that you had to. I just said that his statement that there was no agenda was wrong.

>Yet all it took was just one single person for you to explode into "Oh boy look at me, im so right! one person confirmed my theory!"
There was an entire thread about it. and some agreed and disagreed.
>Vast majority
EHHHHHH, 50/50 the reason it's in movies so much is because of Hollywood panders to sjws cause they think they are a majority. and you people over exaggerate it. this movie has no FUCK TRUMP AND WHITE PEOPLE AGENDA
the tests were being done in mexico, cause the shit they were doing is legal in mexico
So of course it's gonna be a bunch of beaners
(sorry for this half ass reply clicked out of the thread, thats what I get for typing long shit not on my wordpad)

I didn't see any propaganda. I'm sure, like most entertainment (movies, books, etc.) any meaning can really be pulled from it. Some transgender faggot might identify with Lara and Logan because they're mutant freaks IRL, but as a normal person, nothing seemed overtly political.

>Over twenty and still watch movies.

You idiots have far too much time on your hands. Get a goddamn job and a woman and do something productive.

>He says, unironically posting to Sup Forums

Snowflakes have victum complexes.

> this movie has no FUCK TRUMP AND WHITE PEOPLE AGENDA
Never said that. What I have said, and what I have only ever seen anyone say about it is that it panders to the belief that minorities are being prosecuted in the United States. You, who lives abroad, cannot be expected to understand the issues and complaints that come from a subculture that is larger in number than your whole nation's population.

For example, 70% of LEGAL mexicans who come here are on welfare. I don't fucking know how many ILLEGAL aliens are on welfare, as it'd probably piss me off.

The US government regularly sends around a government group armed with weapons to find and remove unsanctioned minorities within the US; they're called ILLEGALS. What happens to unsanctioned 'mutants' in X-men, in the united states? They're hunted by government men in vans, just like illegal minorities are in real life.

Do you see where the parallels are?

What faggoty 'supre heroh' website/board did you come from? there seems like a lot of you niggers running around bitching at anyone who complains about your shitty books

Can someone explain the argumentation here over this? I saw it yesterday and thought it was pure kino.

Is it about the "we have to get to Canada to escape this paramilitary organization" or because of the scene really early on where Logan drives passed the Wall?

Look! Hugh "Pedo" Jackman! Oh my god , he is a great actor, i liked in films like "Pedo orgies with my pal Bryan Singer" and "X-Pedo" with such pedo-like stars as sir pedo steward , directed by james pedogold.

Cant wait for the sequels.

>giving the cinematic industry ANY more money

I do understand I have an american citizenship..
They are mutants getting hunted is their thing.
and the movie is not saying, Don't hunt down illegals. they aren't ilegal immigrants,They are refugees. >inb4 syria
syrians 99% are fucking migrants that saw an opportunity to go to germany and leech.

>"I have an american citizenship"
Do you even live here?

>">inb4 syria "
Oh look at that, you found the flaw in your argument before I did! High five!

What kind of braindead dumbshit autistic kike must one be to think this movie had any fucking political message?

it's in the way you express yourself. that matters. if you call me a pissbaby instead of a faggot, i'll also think you're from tumblr even though both are insults. anyway, xmen has always been political. if it was released during any administration hollywood doesn't like, it would still have been critical of that specific administration. i don't know what you're trying to say.

>"I have an american citizenship"
I lived there for some time as a kid,before my dad wanted to go back to iceland he is half 1/2
burger.
and lived there, for 2 years as an adult.

>Oh look at that, you found the flaw in your argument before I did! High five!
Crossing 500 borders because you saw an easy opportunity, to make easy cash in Germany is a lot different. when In Mexico and Usa, you would be fucking killed and tested on.
They are legit refugees