Wynne has gone too far

my fucking dyke premier isn't even trying anymore and the day of the rake can't come soon enough. Canada will sound its death knell within a generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/18/burqa-ban-proposal-quebec-parliament-hearings
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
news.nationalpost.com/toronto/suspect-in-double-stabbing-at-canadian-forces-recruitment-centre-now-facing-terrorism-charge
youtube.com/watch?v=NLfAMENkZ4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*grabs popcorn*

We literally cannot even pay for our own electricity bills anymore because she hiked it up so far, and she's spending money on this fucking ad.

I hate her. So much.

and that fucking jewdyke banned menthols. someone please kill this horrible bitch.

The amount of fucking propaganda is unreal. Mass immigration isn't something to be proud of. You aren't accomplishing anything by taking in a few immigrants. You're only destroying your own country. Who's going to help them when Canada becomes a third world country?

Hear here. Canada is dying, and Ontario is the cancer.

Are they still available in other provinces?

poorfag
retard

Hopefully Mad Max whips these dumbass premiers into shape once he wins 2019

it's incredible, really. I think it just comes down to the normies who don't pay attention to cultural trends who vote for people like this. that and do-gooder cucks. and women.

Toronto here, please nuke us. We will not be missed and I will thank you for ending my suffering in this cursed shitty immigrant fallback haven for white lefty cucks and future muslim suicide-ops.

Any megaton will do, preferably in the high 15-20 megaton range should get all of the outside areas nicely too.

I agree, but you've forgotten Quebec is the true cancer

I like how it's always a young unnacompanied muslim girl rather than the reality of many questionably aged men with no papers.

ottawa here
kill me

>implying the damage won't been irreversible by then

I'm ready to sit on the roof and watch the missiles fall. Fuck this city.

Thats why we have to start a revolution my friend. The fire rises

Honestly, it wouldn't be enough to purge this trash.

I disagree. Quebec has been the only province to at least try to stand up the muslim problem.

And by that I mean altering their charter, not the mosque shooter.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/18/burqa-ban-proposal-quebec-parliament-hearings

anyone want to walk to california with me?

you need right wing death squads to go in after and finish the job

Man you gotta have some hope for this God forsaken land.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Wynne has to be one of the most unpleasant looking people I've ever seen.

You Canadians are something else.

>b-but that's (insert lazy lefty jargon here)IST!

What the fuck was that shit?

Canada is donzo, gg no re
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
>Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.

>>>For two of the most prominent voices inside the Trudeau government’s influential council of economic advisers, it’s much more than a passing fancy.

>It’s a target.

The 14-member council was assembled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau to provide “bold” advice on how best to guide Canada’s struggling economy out of its slow-growth rut.

>One of their first recommendations, released last week, called for a gradual increase in permanent immigration to 450,000 people a year by 2021 — with a focus on top business talent and international students. That would be a 50-per-cent hike from the current level of about 300,000.

The council members — along with many others, including Economic Development Minister Navdeep Bains — argue that opening Canada’s doors to more newcomers is a crucial ingredient for expanding growth in the future.

>They say it’s particularly important as more and more of the country’s baby boomers enter their golden years, which eats away at the workforce.

The conviction to bring in more immigrants is especially significant for at least two of the people around the advisory team’s table

>Indian man wanting them to come
what bullshit is this.
Every Injun I know hates the idea of more immigrants. All you have to do is convince them that more immigrants getting money from the government will take away from their Native benefits and they would turn on this shit instantly.

Nothing is ever irreversible

>population of 100 million
90% of those immigrants will be non white
we will be in a country that's 25% white
FUCK

What sucks also is that we often produce too much electricity.

Yup, not to mention...
MORE REFUGEES FOR EVERY COUNTRY!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

90% unemployment rate

This. Please. Dear God end it now...

Go jump from a really tall building, lets see you reverse that.

Ever notice how the only white men in these propaganda messages (who even then occupy a very small amount of screen time) have to be faggots? No, it's not a coincidence. The goal is to get you to forget that 90%+ of Canada's great explorers, writers, inventors, musicians, and statesmen have been white men, by associating them with effeminacy.

they will be government diversity officers

>we will be in a country that's 25% white

... and so, effectively three-quarters third-world: this is Canada's glorious future. Any white man who would pay taxes into such a system would be a fucking idiot.

Thank you lord kek.

I'm starting a youtube channel that captures the ''''diversity'''' found in the greater toronto area

When I go for my nightly rides it's like I'm in Bangladesh

Compelling, but why the anger leaf? Don't lose hope that we can't turn the west around.

i honestly hope that trump annexes us an doesn't give us any rights
i wish i could love this country but not trudeau's post national nightmare

Ottawa here, send nukes also. Please end this shit show.

Sissy white bois don't deserve white girls. Only strong masculine black men do.

This ad just recognises that simple fact.

where in ottawa?
i know a bunch of ottawa Sup Forumsacks

Just using an extreme example to point out the stupidity of making such an absolute claim like "nothing is irreversible", when there are plenty of examples of that not being possible.

You faggots are overreacting as always. Ontario is fine, there's really nothing worse than a self-hating leaf.

Propaganda is not reality, nigger.

But in the purely human realm, most things are reversible. We control economic and social systems, not vice-versa.

>88
kek confirms.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Thats what a lot of krauts thought before Hitler cleaned up the place

I'm just trying to give you faggots hope.

PRAISE BE!
deliver us from this evil, almighty Lord of All Cosmos!

>wait until all of the criminal illegal Mexicans figure out they don't have to go back to Mexico

Apefricans already figured it out.

haha dumb nigger

they need to leave

down voted

news.nationalpost.com/toronto/suspect-in-double-stabbing-at-canadian-forces-recruitment-centre-now-facing-terrorism-charge

LEL, one white dude and they imply he's gay

You guys need a Trump to drain your swamp

New Edinburgh. I didn't think there'd be many people of Sup Forums in this godforsaken city.

>Toronto's most wanted murderes

guess who's gonna have to pay for him his whole sad worthless life? you

haha dumb leaf

>yfw you realize the teacher has ONE ARM

They must've used a crowbar to jam that many marginalized groups into a 60 second ad, holy fuck. I didn't see any flagrant faggots/trannies though. Maybe that'll be the second vid, when the young white boy spends 2 weeks in university and decides to cut off his dick.

Good thing we don't collect any racial data related to crimes!

M8, "welfare" in Canada is like living in hell, especially mantioba

Not to mention he's a nigger with no fingers, he won't be stealing or noggin' out anytime soon lel

thank you winterchan

What a pussy song making everyone look like a bunch of weakling, why can't we have lively marching band music to inspire Canadian patriotism

youtube.com/watch?v=NLfAMENkZ4c

I want everyone to be this Enthusiastic about my Ontario

>Quebec has been the only province to at least try to stand up the muslim problem
>Burqa ban

That doesn't help at all

after what we did in America I am sure we can have some fun in canada, is there a discord to coordinate?

>a country whose immigration policy is written directly by George Soros

but why is he even staying? he should be deported as he came here illegally, and while violating American law

plus he is a nigger with no hands - TWICE as useless as before

Ontarian Hydro prices are out of control because Progressive Conservative Premier Mike Harris privatized Ontario Hydro, breaking up one of the largest vertically integrated electrical companies in the world, exponentially increasing cost and waste.

Ontarian housing prices are out of control because Progressive Conservative Premier Mike Harris removed rent control on all apartments constructed past November 1st, 1991.

Ontarian debt is out of control because the Mike Harris tax cuts were unfunded and resulted in $30 billion deficits year over year, which were hidden due to asset sales.

Ontarians experience terrible traffic every morning and afternoon because Progressive Conservative Premier Mike Harris set up a 99 year lease for a brand new highway project to a Spanish company for $3.1 billion, a highway which cost approximately $104 billion to build and currently experiences the highest toll rates in the world.

Sup Forums, give me one reason to vote Progressive Conservative.

>a country whose immigration policy is written directly by George Soros
tfw in a living nightmare

Proof positive that diversity is our strength, and they can't even pretend that these people are somehow really "white".

who else are you going to vote for?
the ndp is outright marxist antiwhite

>Ontarian housing prices are out of control because Progressive Conservative Premier Mike Harris removed rent control on all apartments
>the removal of rent controls causes mortgages to skyrocket

Stupid, or just Liberal?

Agree with you burger. New York city used to be a literal shit hole and it got turned around.

>has fingers frozen off
>won't be stealing anything anytime soon
sides lost in the blizzard

also, Canada home of Winter-chan?

I agree, do we have a discord group for coordinating canada, I'm only in France

>also tfw trudeau has spent millions on womens around the world

Diversity is our strength! We know it must be true because Justin said so!

>doesn't have fingers
>useless nigger in Canada
>that's OK the government will steal for him by taxing able-bodied working age white men to fund his special robot nigger fingers or whatever nonsense they give this fuckin worthless dindu so he can hold his chicken

Housing prices are out of control because people buy multiple properties for the equity then rent them out to pay for them.

>people

Is that what we're calling Chinese state-sponsored real estate moguls now?

Absolutely unsorted my sides.

Lets get a discord going to coordinate efforts in canada, if we did it in America we can surely continue the revolution in the great WHITE north

It's a start. If the politicians are pushing this, and their constituents are still supporting them, they're on the right path.

Canadians are causing the housing boom. The Chinese are merely participating in it.

I agree are we doing anything to help, its the least we can do

I'll vote for the party that helps me out the most.

At this point it's the Liberal party.

Reminder that our retarded neocons gave the even more retarded liberals their free power trip

Who the fuck goes up on stage and says he's gonna cut thousands of jobs in Ontario

Why didn't Harper defund the CBC when he held majority

Why did the cons just give up and let the liberals virtue signal into office

What are the NDP even doing since their entire party imploded right before the election and most of their votes went lib.

The only reason they can buy them in the first place is because Canada has become an easy country for the rest of the world to park its looted money safely in our real estate, which is a direct consequence of the globalist and open-borders mindset.

lets make a hemisphere a population of red pilled peoples

Ethnic minorities are fueling it. The Chinese are buying the bulk of real estate, and the rest is being purchased by the odd retiree who sold their Toronto house 1.1 million and bought something in Muskoka. Everything else is snatched up by poo in loos or arabs, who jam 15 people into the house and sell drugs out of it.

There is no "housing boom" you kike. Millenials are the next generation of home buyers, and there IS NO MONEY for them to buy homes. That's why they all live at their parents' homes.

Love it! Though, the one I remember from when I was a little sprout had that "Ontar-ee-ar-ee-ar-ee-O" bit in there (not sure of that was official but it was how we sang it as kids.) Maple pride, yo!

this is why we need to stop this open borders open economy bs, "its got to be true all the people profiting off it are saying it"!!!