Obama's Kenyan. His brother twitter bombed today. Check out Drudge

twitter.com/ObamaMalik
theamericanmirror.com/malik-obama-shares-photo-brother-baracks-kenya-certificate-birth/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/breaking-malik-obama-tweets-alleged-barack-obama-birth-certificate-kenya/
img.clipartfest.com/7cc24059c8f576bc43e348ff2c0cbed8_baby-feet-clip-art-6-baby-footprint-clip-art_600-317.jpeg
wnd.com/2016/12/evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake-heading-to-congress/
theamericanmirror.com/malik-obama-shares-photo-brother-baracks-kenya-certificate-birth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
youtube.com/watch?v=206Zrw_-sqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Took him long enough, eh? Why didn't he just show it in 2009?

Hasn't this made the rounds already? Not denying its legitimacy but I thought this was already known

think the media will pick this up?

I guess we can still sue him for fraud and cancel all the laws he signed.

(OP)
just making rounds with gatewaypundit. but Drudge & Malik posted today. Looks legit. Had you seen the actual certificate before?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/breaking-malik-obama-tweets-alleged-barack-obama-birth-certificate-kenya/

Imagine the amount of asshurt it would cause if Trump retweeted this while president.

I think that the media is in denial about this "conspiracy", and they never showed up the authentic one. Now there it is.

up for getting trump to retweet it by bumping and retweeting with his hashtag?

Interesting. Have a bump.

ty. seems like folks are treating it as old news, but I've never seen it. wonder why Malik never posted it before or did he?

Why would barry soetoro seal his records?? he is clearly hiding the fact that he is NOT a naturally born US citizen.

the one malik posted people say it's fake because it's in english but people forgot that kenya was under british rule when obama was born.

yep. Google's already trying to bury it with header that "debunks" but first 5-10 stories are all legit coverage saying this is new

BULLSHIT! this is his real birth certificate!

It's been pretty fucking obvious you slow cunts, his name is Barack Obama for fucks sake

>Barack Hussein O*ama 2.
So O*ama was like the shitty sequel of Osama?

slow and steady winning!

The fucking madman

Spread this everywhere, brothers

I'm blowing up my facebook now

kek'd

guess so. this wouldn't be allowed out if he wasn't being thrown under the bus. timing on this is very interesting considering Trump just BTFO his shadow gov't

A garbage president vs. a shitpost master. It's the greatest brother rivalry of all time.

Maybe malik was finally able to get ahold of it just now.. his family in kenya was over the moon for barack because he was president and didn't want to fuck it up.. also obama sent kenya like 400m worth of weapons/ammo.. pretty fucking suspect.

FAKE

img.clipartfest.com/7cc24059c8f576bc43e348ff2c0cbed8_baby-feet-clip-art-6-baby-footprint-clip-art_600-317.jpeg

Um, given that his mother is a US citizen, BHO is a US citizen.

Damn.. that's fucking crazy. This was one of those things I just couldn't believe, until now.

shills getting butthurt... BTFO

wnd.com/2016/12/evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake-heading-to-congress/

First off you know that's fake.

Second, why would this matter when Mr. Obama's parents are still American? And that by default makes him American.

constitution says naturally born US citizen..

nope. where you're born is your citizenship. read the constitution

144p b8

I saw this image posted here a few weeks ago

his mother is US citizen his father is not.. and if he was born in kenya then he is not a natural born us citizen.. there's a reason why he sealed his college records.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 stated "children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens.",

you missed the part where it says CITIZENS as in plural.

wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Same reason liberals said McCain couldn't be President because he was born in Panama.

ted cruz was able to run as president because both his parents are americans and he was born in canada.

red pill the shills, hehe... straight to the top

nah nigga you are wrong because his father is not a US citizen.

u seriously cant be this stupid

Do I need to explain what plural means to you?

When is Trump going to get rid of this stupid bullshit?

I was going to make a long post, but this summarized it. His mother being American by default makes him a naturalized citizen of the US regardless of where he is born.

Fuck you the Founding Father included that so children of American citizens who went abroad and soldiers children would be naturalized citizens and able to serve our glorious republic in government.

Fuck off with your shit you bottom tier nigger.

also from the wiki link u cited

It specified that the right of citizenship did "not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States."

And shitposting here by default makes you a nigger. And your mom sucks cock in hell for beer money too.

nope.. if both parents were then he would be.. so he's not.

>twitter.com/ObamaMalik

i can see through this guy a mile away. quite obvious he's jealous that his brother went to harvard law and became a senator/president. they probably even fell out because of this. malik went after him for favors and shit thinking he was entitled and shit. i can see this happening. so bitter.

>
turn off your state run media... you are cucked

How fitting it will be, the first black president going to prison.

Fuck off, fag. You're probably a shitskin.

In a general, a Child Born Outside the U.S. is a Citizen at Birth when the Child’s Parents Are Married to each other at the Time of Birth IF...

One parent is a U.S. citizen at the time of birth and the birthdate is on or after November 14, 1886

Has /pol ever discussed Obama's mother? I knew her maiden name was (((Dunham))), but never really thought about it til now.

Is Obama half-Jewish, or half-Anglo?

Inneresting.

Malik needs more love. I 110% hope this certificate is legit.

yah it also mentioned slaves dumbass. it was amended several times. next time read it all shithead

You fuck off. If anyone is a shitskin its probably you, self-hating mother fucker.

Had he dropped that bomb in 09 obama would have been disappeared, and his brother would have been even less important. He wasn't the antiobama in 09 anyways, he was still hoping to milk his relation, but it took him a couple years to give up on that dream.

>Agree with me or you're this mean name

Are you concerned about the quality of this board?
here:

naturalized =/= natural born m80. same reason arnold couldn't run. get good faggot. naturalization is the process by which immigrants gain citizenship

you are the one sucking daddy medias cock. wake up u brainwashed. nothing worse than someone like u who thinks ur so smart but really jusy being manipulated into a constant state of ignorance. and u ask for more.

So mad lel.

>Useless brown people should automatically become Americans with all the rights and privileges just because they were shat out here
wew lad

How long did he have this until he decided to release it?

Neither of Arnold's parents were Americans though. A better example would be George Romney (who actually did run).

do you understand the difference between being natural born citizen and a naturalized citizen? you have to be a natural born citizen born in the actual US to run. You also have to be born to two US citizens. Any unwashed immigrant can be naturalized, but they can't run for president. That doesn't preclude them from other positions in the government though.
>McCain
>Arnold

no shithead the constitution doesn't work that way.. natural born citizens is all it says and the descriptor is that you must be born in a US territory and not what a immigration and naturalization bill says.. same reason why the bill of rights and the constitution are separate things.. doofus.

You need to be a natural born citizen to hold presidential office. Even if he was a citizen, he wasn't natural born, which means that his presidency was illegitimate.

I don't think there are many Jews in Kansas

That's the law

Naturalized citizen is some who immigrated into the US.

Natural Born citizen is a someone born to American parents or born on the territories of the United States.

>two US citizens

Only one.

timing seems very interesting... blown for wiretapping, wikileaks confirms with Vault7 and then his brother drops this doc... and shills, shills, shills. since when do liberals care about hanging with a bunch of woke-folk... when they're paid shills

yup that's what i'm saying my dude, calling him a naturalized citizen =/= natural born

>i can see through this guy a mile away. quite obvious he's jealous
no shit sherlock. His brother was the president of the fucking United States, grew up In a tropical paradise and gets millions of dollars to give speeches. Malik on the other hand lived in a fucking shack in a third world hellhole, anyone in that position would be jealous.

Liberals will just use it as an excuse to legitimize other non native presidents.

>"See Obama wasn't born here and it wasnt that bad!"

Who's ready for Syrian refugee presidents?

i thought it was two, but i could be wrong about this. thought the point was to keep foreign spies from marrying into citizenship and possibly having the offspring run, but i'll concede that point. still the naturalized =/= natural born is 100% fact and my main point

It'd show that he faked the one they released, and some do say that it's a fake.

many of syrian refugees don't even have documents and they can just claim they are US citizens and liberals will rejoice and accept it with no questions just like their god barry soetero.

All of you fucking morons arguing about the semantics of "natural born" citizenship are missing the point. If this is true, then Obummer's birth certificate that he claims is the real one is fake, and has been lying about his birth place the whole time.

he lied about being a muslim when he clearly is.

> thinks constitution cant be amended
> doesnt know the legal definition of natural born citizen
> calls other people shitheads

>filtered for being ignorant and not reading his (you)s

never said it couldn't be
nah you are the one who is wrong about that
and you are a shithead

Why would an official document from The Commonwealth use mm/dd/yyyy date format?

exactly...

this. the point is mostly that he lied, wasn't technically eligible to be president, used forge gov docs to run, and tried to cover it up. on top of all the o*ama gate stuff he could be pretty fucked

and he sealed his record the minute he became president.. what you hiding obama?

I thought it was two out of three at the very least. Of course being born of two citizens in the US makes you a citizen.

In order to be a citizen in other situations, I thought you either have to be born of two citizens while out of the country, or by 1 citizen and 1 non citizen while in the country.

unless it can be proven that a british person wrote it up and not a kenyan who doesn't use that format then that doesn't prove it fake.

Learn to read, shit head:

The Naturalization Act of 1790 provided for birthright citizenship for children born out of U.S. jurisdiction to two citizen parents. In 1855, this was extended to children with citizen fathers and noncitizen mothers,[13] and, in 1934, to children with citizen mothers and noncitizen fathers

twitter is BTFO & censoring hahaha

But what then happens? Say this birth certificate is proven to be authentic, what does that do to the last eight years of law? Would Obama be guilty of a criminal activity and subject to arrest? I can't even imagine how this would play out if it where true, which is why I suspect both left and right would rather make this disappear if it is.

Being called a liar is the least of his worries. If enough hard evidence is dug up of Obama having been illegally occupying the highest office, there will be criminal charges of the highest order against him and everyone who aided him plus all of his personal executive actions and orders could be revoked immediately. The implications are beyond massive.

it is two.. it clearly states CITIZENS with a s.. as in plural.

I want to believe, but apparently this pic is from circa 2009. Not new.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!!

nothing. he is still a citizen BECAUSE his mammy is one. that is the law.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 provided for birthright citizenship for children born out of U.S. jurisdiction to two citizen parents. In 1855, this was extended to children with citizen fathers and noncitizen mothers,[13] and, in 1934, to children with citizen mothers and noncitizen fathers

The big bombshell from before was that it was a doctored birth certificate and all this other stuff, but it was still accepted that he was born in hawaii.

youtube.com/watch?v=206Zrw_-sqQ