Le Mandela Effect : Electric Bogaloo 36

Answer this quick : Did the Mona Lisa painting had a veil on it? Yes or No ?

Lads, i think its safe to say its happening....

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/veil-suggests-mona-lisa-model-was-pregnant-417821.html
youtu.be/-viB_iEm0ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

It just had that little translucent thing over her head. No full face veil

The mona Lisa never had a veil in this time line

it always did moron

HOLY SHIT

The thing is this my burger friend : I am a art teacher....i know my shit.

And i know how the mona-lisa "should" look like.

Exactly , not even a small and translucent one like this one. PLUS you can clearly see into the left part of the paiting, the brush stroke that definies the outer edge of the veil. IT DID NOT HAVE IT BEFORE.

I didn't think so, but they already fucked our minds over by making her smile more than she was in our timeline's original portrait. So maybe she was wearing one, and we didn't notice because we were distracted?

It is a possibility, but i personally have several books on Leonardo Da Vinci, and believe me , today is the first time i have noticed it.

The veil is a suggestion she is pregnant.

independent.co.uk/news/science/veil-suggests-mona-lisa-model-was-pregnant-417821.html

This shit made me remember this

>i have a shit memory, but i don't want my fragile massive ego to recognize that, so therefore i actually don't have a shit memory, i just come from an alternate universe where my shit memory is true

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

The Mandela effect is a psyop, and a very good one at that. It convinces people that everything that they know or will know may or may not be wrong. What does this mean exactly? That people are now more open to suggestion than what they once were.
The M.E. also uses a well-known psychological method of suggestion in where one asks a question about something that the subject think he or she is sure about and then says "are you sure" making the subject doubt themselves and their memories. Don't fall for it. I personally think that the purpose of this psyop is because recently there's been reports from (((people))) who claim that The Holy Bible is changing; in a subtle manner, but changing nonetheless, and perhaps their main goal is to make us doubt the word of God. Do you believers of the M.E. genuinely believe that it is possible to "alter" reality? Of course it isn't.

Nope.

This too. It may also be the coping method of denial that people use in order to excuse their bad memory.
Take for example your room, you see it everyday and I'm certain that you cannot tell me what is in it and exactly where those objects are-- let alone some old painting that you've seen maybe 20 times in your lifetime.

It's a renaissance supermarket bag. A cheap yet somewhat effective means to keep your hear dry in light rain. She learned it from Haitians at the Milanese airport.

I am a assistant grocery bagger....i know my polyethylene.

Tell me more about polyethylene

>>Shills in a nutshell.

>Do you believers of the M.E. genuinely believe that it is possible to "alter" reality? Of course it isn't.

GET WOKE youtu.be/-viB_iEm0ms

If someone were altering reality would they openly give a group of people an agenda to go on some obscure politics board and deny the existence of the "Mandela Effect". This is getting ridiculous. It seems that many of you suffer from Schizophrenia.

She is [was] the Greek goddess of freshness. She bore three children, all of whom suffocated.

In my timeline Mexico is safe and prosperous.

So Mexico is White then?

Satan was the first person to use the Mandela Effect in the Garden of Eden when he asked Eve if God really said eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil would make her die
Satan also asked the first question in earth history. Really activates your almonds huh.

>expecting me to watch a 3 hour video on "time travel"
Wew old boy.
If regular people (such as the one seen in the comment section of the video you linked me to) can understand (or at least believe they understand) something as intricate and abstract as "time travel" then they're not really understanding anything. Time travel doesn't exist because time itself is just an idea, a notion that we have; the passing of existence, but only the passing into the "future" as you would call it.

That looks to be correct.

However the hair looks a bit lighter to me, almost reddish.

It might just be that particular image though.

Knew this since middle school

>mexican education

What does Polythene mean to you &a why is she so important to you?

I forgot to mention it also caused GOD to ask questions. And from that point on He couldn't voluntarily limit His power anymore and had to be the omniscient God He is today. At least this is how I understand it.

I never payed that much attention to it. I just thought she had a nasty hairline.

This guy knows his stuff.
And yes you're right, like I said, it opens people to suggestion and when people are open to suggestion, then they can be manipulated into believing anything. (((They're))) getting really creative with their techniques and the reason I think (((they))) invented the ME is because the first ever case of this so called ME, was the BerenSTEIN case. Perhaps they wanted to leave their mark; almost like when a painter adds an obscure detail to his works so that he can be identifiable.

Do you think that Mandela is a nigger in all the time lines?

No.

Also, fuck off Christopher.

He was probably a KANG in one of them

Wtf is that supposed to be west of Australia?

Is this also some kind of mandela effect?

One time I had great difficult accommodating limes and she appeared out of nowhere, on a convenient tearaway dispenser I could operate with one hand.

Yes I agree with the painter's mark thing. The problem is no one sees the mention of the Mandela Effect as the mark itself, they delve into the supposed changed thing to look for the mark. The Effect IS the mark goyim!

One time I had great difficulty accommodating limes and she appeared out of nowhere, on a convenient tearaway dispenser I could operate with one hand.