Hillary won the popular vote

I knew the emails had nothing to do with her loss, good thing women's activists are not kneeling down with today's rhetoric Trump is spewing.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep crying for 8 more years bitch nigga

kys shill

When Pence starts deleting emails that he knew were classified but sent them on a private email server anyway, then a comparison can be made.

And when he deletes them AFTER the FBI subpoenas them.

Don't worry OP she can totally try again in 4 years. I'm sure he 3rd try for Pres will work out.

>muh womb-in
no wonder you shills can't get ahead on Sup Forums
you are all just clearly retarded.

There a like a dozen people outside of the executive office or military that have classified Intel, and the governor of Indiana isn't one of them.

fishing for (you)s

>comparing the governor of Indiana with the Secretary of State

You know what's funny about you as that you don't understand? You come here, present some asinine argument that's completely lacking any integrity thinking you're fighting the good fight. You think anyone here is going to just say oh... you're right, Sup Forums btfo.

No, you just become the stone by which we sharpen our blades. We hone and perfect arguments and messages using your bullshit as test dummies. You'd be better off leaving us alone to argue over who's more white.

>replying sincerely to someone trolling Sup Forums

wew nigga

i hope you like seeing these stupid low effort troll shitposts because every time you give them a high-effort reply like this, you just encourage more

hillary didn't win the popular vote. pls go shill

FOOL

Imagine how the left would HOWL every night if Donald Trump deleted 33,000 emails after being subpoenaed by a Democratic Congress over Russian investigation?????????

>"it was always about sexism, never emails"

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

You don't have anything better to do than firing up a bait thread on Sup Forums?

>argue over who's more white
TOP KEK!!! is this the way to finally defeat the hacker known as 4chinz?

can we finally admit that Shillary spilled government secrets? Corrupt fucking kike puppet.

I'm not agreeing with OPs article but you're delusional as hell if you think Sup Forums as a whole does half the shit you mentioned.

"What if Donald Trump was a women?"

Eat shit NYU.

Came here to post this

hillary sold uranium to russia

Keep dreaming of that blue wall. you will never see it again.

Popular vote from CA, how about flipping 4 blue states red adn winning FL

That is more a crushing mandate

Yes it was about sexism. Women have no place in leadership positions. Name one good women leader I'll wait. Women do nothing but destroy nations once they get into power.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

Hillary looks like a fucking sewer goblin

Ivanka 2020 !!!!

>Shmidt
>Rosenberg
>Goldman

Is this real?

No, it wasn't about sexism this time, but Republicans are still by and large sexist as fuck.

make me some food you fucking cunt

full vid when?

>When Pence starts deleting emails that he knew were classified
Not even the FBI knows whether or not Hillary's deleted emails were classified.

you may not have noticed but the people supporting trump fucking hate neocons

wtf i love sharing secrets with saudi arabia and deleting much of the evidence now