How would you design an education system?

I'd mostly let children choose what they wanted to study besides basic reading, writing, and arithmetic in addition to a series of logic puzzles and games meant to test g/IQ and eventually separate them into groups of high, intermediate, and low-ability students at perhaps age 12 and then teach them accordingly, low students would be instructed in trades, intermediate ones in possibly web design, graphic design, or accounting, and high-skill ones in physics, math, chemistry, etc. Intermediate and High-skill students could take accredited college courses before going to college to save time and money, while low-skill students could start junior apprenticeships working in trades at 15-16. The state would pay for college mostly, but do so according to economic analyses which accounted for job demand and economic payoff, so that degrees like Chemical and Electrical Engineering would receive much more state funding in the current environment than something like womens' studies.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHOW ME DEM BOOBIES

Cut all art programs. Cut all genders studies classes.

Instagram is one of the worst inventions of mankind.
Women like this were supposed to marry Chad and happily make many new high quality people.
Now all that unprecedented attention is going to fry their brains.

Give them 12 straight school years of nothing but memes. Pepe 101, The Art of the Shitpost, Backtracing, Trapology, etc. The US will be the #1 shitposting country

Good tradesmen are amongst the most intelligent ppl I've met :/ .

So your idea sucks. Maybe change the metric to include hands on or off methods of thinking.

I'm slowly developing a theory that outside of some STEM majors, tradesmen have a 1:2 rate of being on par or better than Uni/College grads, intelligence wise.

Might be wrong but I seem to see a lot of this.

Fucking hell yes.

Math, Science, English (basic stuff, cut it off once you reach literature that forces you to look at things from "feminist" or "minority perspectives."), History, Physical Education, and then a free period to pick an elective that teaches you how to actually do something: could be a new language, outdoors crap like fishing and safely building a fire, computer stuff, basic plumbing or auto maintenance (how to take care of one as an owner, not necessarily fix it), etc.

States run ballot measures each year to let the people decide how much tax to pay for the following fiscal year. Anyone who votes for no tax is denied access to the system.

Homeschooling would be prevalent, with smaller schools run by tutors the next most common.

Private schools are still a thing.

With all busty milf teachers?

Who is this ejaculate enchantress?

Montessori. Most people I know who went to a montessori usually stand out as more creative/smarter

history and literature should be the main priority in education, real history not muh holocaust muh trail of tears muh slavery

I'm not sure how I would design an education system. The only thing on my mind is how bad I want my dick in between those tits

Read John Taylor Gatto's Underground History of American Public Education.

Emily Helen Barry
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en

That's a surefire way to make sure an entire generation is retarded. The overwhelming majority of parents aren't capable of homeschooling. And you can't just let people not pay for public education and then decide to pay that tax once thwy have kids. That's not fair.

Post more Emily titcow

Cut the retarded liberal courses

Go for dual track education system like the german one

Give no extra advantage based on race

People will be tested regularly to estimate their potential, good one will be granted extra resouces, rights and money, maybe even have the privilege to skip courses. ordinary ones will stay in class to be trained and educated.

Isn't this how German education works? Those who aren't college bound are sent to trade schools and get an apprenticeship right out of high school

OP was not a faggot today

Get outta here VPN fag

Why would you let stupid kids choose what they want to learn?

I would enforce obedience and values, and important skills in early grades. Break more into the arts, history, social studies, technology in the later grades.

Kids can't make rational choices when they are young. Once they are done high school,,and pumped full of information and life experience, they are much more capable of choosing their path.

take as long or as little as you need. Different subjects are taught. all children can pick what ever classes they want

such as

1 school K-12 that has

English 101, 201, 301....
math 101, 201, 301....
science 101, 201, physics, chem....

and so on. all classes every day, students pick which they need to learn from.

the student just needs to pass a test to get the high-school diploma.

8 years of attendance minimum (without graduation) but if you are smart enough to graduate the day you walk into school first year, you just need to pass the test to get the deploma

When you go to college you don't have to waste money on electives but if you want you can take them.
>Needing art and history for nursing
>Needing calculus for forestry

Kek

Why do you think I am using vpn?

Remove the jews.

>Hashtag blessed

Confirmed for idiot bimbo.

>Pay for a service you don't the use

Found the statist

Get rid of all the stem faggottry and focus on history and rights.

YOUR BOOBS ARE GARGANTUAN.

copy japan.

Japanese schools are strict and challeging. They gives students a ton of homework and testing. Stress makes kids snap and commit sudoku. Kids pay to go to special tutoring schools after school to get their grades up. entrance exams to get into colleges and colleges make their own exams.

american schools have turned into daycare programs. where they are trying to figure out how to get everyone passed. Then dump them into expensive colleges to get real education.

This girl's tits are retarded.

You benefit from an educated society
>Lolbertarians claim to understand economics
>Have no concept of externalities

Plato already did

> focus on muh race and ignore science
> get BTFO by Asia first, then literally everywhere else

10/10 would have her babies and rub her feet every night

Basic English, Maths and Science, that's all you need to go learn anything else you feel inclined to learn on your own.

I would privatize it completely.

>all this effort to be second
lol why bother

You don't need to be smart to succeed in STEM, just work hard. Your system is retarded.

>kick out illegals
>revive American manufacturing with threat of high tariffs and reward of lessened bullshit regulations
>manufacturing wages go up because of above 2
>trending manufacturing efforts makes parents not brainwash kids to ignore blue collar work
Above is happening. Below is what needs to happen next:
>make going to school not mandatory
>digitization of curriculum funded by fed taxes
>in-house testing at local schools year-round via either appointment or calendar test days for mass testing (state decides, can centralize testing to cut costs instead of have every school holding exams)
>can learn and test what you want at any time and any pace, either send kids to school for daycare reasons, or stay at home to teach/bond with your kids, can still attend school to socialize (put the power in the hands of parents not some low wage "teacher" that doesn't give a shit about your kids).

The threat of private schools edging out this system doesn't exist because kids can learn at their own pace, which is key, for free at home. Kids could actually go outside during the day and have fun, then families come together for home schooling in evenings. Giving kids options is important too so they can make decisions from an earlier age, which is important to maturing right.

All of above is viable. EO for non compulsory education. Contract out digitization to groups like Khan Academy. Expand funding and authority for ACT and other tests (not expensive relatively). Push advertising campaigns to normalize home schooling and offer private paid-for teaching courses so that parents can learn to home school if they want. There, you've fixed education.

>let kids choose what they want to study
>all of them study minecraft and pewdiepie

Great job!

Public education is a waste of time and money. Being completely serious.

Kek

For real though, if you eliminate the 8+ hours wasted at school learning nothing, kids could have time for minecraft and pewdiepie and for education, with time to spare. See my post here

>eventually separate them into groups of high, intermediate, and low-ability students at perhaps age 12
We do that, actually. At age 11.
Kids are told to choose Stage 1, Stage 2 or Stage 3 (from easiest to hardest) for Math, Slovenian Language and Foreign Language, the core that is also tested at national exams.
I was shocked that kids usually have a very good understanding of their ability and their distribution is almost Gaussian. Almost same number of kids in Stage 1 and Stage 3, but most in Stage 2.
Parents do force them to try harder courses, but then they get grades much below average or the parents are counseled that their kid really doesn't need Stage 3 math if they're applying for a trade school.

Stupid/uneducated/inattentive tradesmen get people killed on the job, not to mention bad ideas and re-work are expensive.

>Mandatory ROTC in Middle School and HS
>Mandatory Scouts program in Middle School and HS
>History: Wester Civ., World History, Democratic Republic, Roman and Greek history
>Math: up to Calculus, including College Algebra, and Statistics
>Science: Biology, Psychics, Quantum Physics, Chemistry
>Computer Sciences: Software and hardware course, programing, networking, cryptology
>PE: physical training, and not just a dump class to sit on the bleachers, sports
>Finance: retirement, investment, budgeting
>Career planning: career research, Myers Briggs Test, personality tests, job shadowing

no ticket no laundry

You have to be careful, since education is vital, that private schools don't drive up costs to stay competitive with top tier schools. Another issue is access to options, much like the current healthcare situation you would need local options everywhere that allow parents to choose expensive or inexpensive schooling so that parents aren't forced to go with inexpensive or go with expensive schooling if they want the opposite.

Just offer free access to a digital curriculum, and fund testing. This would be a nationwide second, third, fourth, etc option that would drive all private tuition costs down. Adding the option of privatized schooling and adding at-your-own-pace free schooling online to the existing system is best, see my post here

what do u guys think dem bobos look like nekkid?

I home school my daughter with Khan Academy and she loves it. Being that we are in the country she also has plenty of exercise, shooting guns, bow hunting, working on the Mustang, keeping up with the property and she still has ample time messing with the computer/gaming.

Most all of it is life lessons for in the real deal.

church is actually all you ever need

That's right, Cletus! I can't believe I have to learn about EVILution!

I'd copy Finland's exactly. They're number one in the world.

>schools are basically government controlled babysitting services so they can force both parents to slave for the tax Jew.

Remove all non-STEM classes. Remove all Students from enrollment who are not both Male and White/Asian

Maths and English.
First half of the day is dedicated to maths.
Second half of the day is dedicated to english.
They do this 4 days a week.
5th day they spend 2 hours free reading on any subject they choose then 2 hours creating a project of their choosing based on what they read about, this can be picture, diorama, creative writing piece, report etc. Then they spend the rest of the afternoon reviewing eachother's work and giving eachother's work a rating out of 10. The teacher also reviews their project and gives a rating out of 20. The scores are tallied and a winner is declared.

What do you guys think about segregating genders in elementary school?
Parents would cry but there's tons of research that shows the kids develop better (especially the boys) in gender-segregated educational systems, but only at a young age. After elementary school, the effect seems to disappear though.

It would also be better if only male teachers taught the male students and only female teachers taught the female students to eliminate gender bias.

It would be good because boys and girls learn differently. But on the other hand I have a feeling it would breed more autism in boys.

Emphasize Mathematics, Logic, and Philosophy at first, as well as light science and English classes to serve as an introduction. Then kids eventually go toward a science or English oriented direction and continue to specialize more and more in that direction.

Idea would be to create well rounded critical thinkers with Math, Logic and Phil and promote general cognitive abilities and then get into something more specialized later.

No student loans for the liberal arts. People need to understand that a BA is a luxury degree, not a necessity. A luxury degree should carry a luxury price tag. If you want to major in feminist genderqueer otherkin studies, fine, but you need to pay for it out of pocket and up front. Everyone else should get a STEM degree or learn a trade, both of which should have low-interest loans.

But user, people want muh dreams and whatnot and would probably too frequently not want to be a part of this system whatsoever

Old retired people would become teachers. No rule book and more money.

My basic philosophy would be two tracks.

Movers
and
Doers

Movers move society long and fulfill the function of being a well adjusted individual that provides labor/services.

Doers improve and reinvent society with their creation of businesses/IPs/services.

To treat everyone like an eventual worker bee is bad but assuming everyone has the desire or ability to be their own boss is just as silly.

No

No, no, no.

Art and culture are not useless, they are the things that connect us together and to the past. Western society is in this mess in part because conservative thinkers fled those fields en mass.

Where do you think children learn their morals, world view, and sense of history and community? In public schools, movies, books targeted towards them, i.e. pop culture. Those fields are dominated by Marxist thinkers, and the contamination spreads further every generation. We will not retake this ground by ignoring problems of culture to virtue signal dedication to logic by only teaching STEM.

Physics grad student here, wouldn't mind being in history or some educational field. They'll be the ones teaching the next generation

Male teachers should teach both, otherwise it will end up like the zombie Simpsons episode where they segregate the school and Lisa's all girls class stops teaching math. Women are not really equipped to educate.

>implying you have to be dumb/low skill to be a trades person

Electricians and Cnc machinists aren't retarded you know...

t. Cnc machinist and 3d printer technician

Split genders
Math, logic, literacy, financial management, and science
1 hour of fight training a day (Thai Boxing or something)
Men take shop classes in basic auto, electric, carpentry and household maintenance
Women take home econ courses in cooking, sewing, etc

Once she has a kid she will get and stay fat as fuck.

Also, schooling should be completed by age 16

>design
>educate

learn to figure out shit instead of expecting everything to work according to your fantasy

Look into the Dutch education system that is pretty much what you described to a certain extent

Combine it with conscription, put a large emphasis on physical fitness, teamwork, and esprit de corps. Crush individuality on a Japanese level, place God and Country at the front. As the children age, slowly begin to introduce more advanced military training starting with firearm safety. In highschool, start to split kids up based on their skills to push them towards vocational training. Have a combination of written and pratical exams with peer review for entry into college with options for free education in exchange for service as an officer.

Gender studies need to be removed, but certain art studies should stay. By certain I mean very few. Music composition, anything music related, anything that provides aesthetic pleasure within the world to a reasonable group of people without being damaging to society, these are the things to stay.

No more "abstract" art.

No more slam poetry.

No more degenerate "Milk and Honey" bs.

Fast-tracking students would be nice, but the issue of whether or not the students are simply studying for the test as opposed to learning how to problem solve would be an issue. But yeah, teaching to the student is probably a better way instead of common core garbage.

>no piece of notebook paper saying "hi Sup Forums 3/9/2017"

DROPPED

You forgot to remove the minimum wage. (Specifically for 21 and under, so kids can get jobs and liberals dont EXPLODE)

Interesting. A pragmatic and empirical approach to education is necessary. Running this distribution is probably best to suit the largest amount of kids.

Huh. Pragmatic and empirical, boy. Thats the ticket laddeh.

Logic would be good. I went to a christian school were the last two years we had an apologetics class and then an ethics class. Shit was cool, one of the few classes i've gotten 100% in.

>learning morals from movies

1-800-come on now

Make everyone complete two years of military training/service like they have in switzerland. (citation needed)

Push for teamwork. The most basic unit of society should be the family, not the individual.
Dunno if it is possible to push the God thing, unless you teach that too.

Team-building exercises? (Boys vs Boys and Girls vs Girls) none of that co-ed shit in team-building. It only serves as a distraction.

Instead of having class sizes of ~30 with some dumbass out the front with little more than a diploma from a sheltered workshop -- have school being more like university where you have several hundred in a lecture theatre being taught by a professor with many years of research under his belt.

Employ what we now have as teachers to basically supervise the lesson and discipline kids who act up.

One genius in his field far outweighs several mediocre teachers.

Jesus christ. She must have a strong back.

something like a mix between japanese and finnish schooling. Throw in some montessori method and get rid of compulsive subjects in highschool on wards to focus on the practical unless a student aims for higher education.