WOW! OBAMA ' S BROTHER RELEASES OBAMA ' S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

IT'S FROM KENYA!

Other urls found in this thread:

img.clipartfest.com/7cc24059c8f576bc43e348ff2c0cbed8_baby-feet-clip-art-6-baby-footprint-clip-art_600-317.jpeg
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/839917082959613952/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=BkWd2INPhL4
wasobamaborninkenya.com/blog/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yh6qv/twitter_deletes_post_of_barack_obamas_brother/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yhl8o/malik_obama_just_posted_this_on_his_verified/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yggy7/obamamalik_your_brother_was_born_in_africa/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yj5qg/malik_obama_who_is_the_half_brother_to_barack/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yjw59/malik_obama_tweets_alleged_barack_obama_birth/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yjw2z/malik_obama_tweets_alleged_barack_obama_birth/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yilvs/is_this_kenyan_birth_certificate_proposed_by/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yhi01/malik_obama_tweets_picture_of_his_brothers_birth/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yilj3/obamas_kenyan_birth_certificate_posted_online_by/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yhjku/malik_obama_just_posted_barack_obamas_supposed/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yj7tv/malik_just_busted_out_another_obama_bc_this_time/
redefininggod.com/obama-and-the-2nd-coming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

img.clipartfest.com/7cc24059c8f576bc43e348ff2c0cbed8_baby-feet-clip-art-6-baby-footprint-clip-art_600-317.jpeg

As per jimstone.is....

"Obama's real birth certificate has surfaced. I will get it posted here in a reasonable file size, but for now, it is onImgur as a 1.2 meg file.

It looks legit. Shows his dad as Kenyan, that he was born in Kenya to a mom from Hawaii who was a student in Kenya. It looks like the real deal.

Base story:Malik Obama posted it now that Barak Obama is out of the presidency. Evidently he hates Obama's guts but was too afraid to post this when Obama could have been impeached over it.Thank you CIA for doing your job, and keeping this traitor out of the white house. GOOD JOB TURDS."

shills are upset about this one already

lmfao op confirmed redditfag

/thread

Fake!

Snort

If only this surfaced back in 2006. Wed have had fucking Hillary as prez.

>18 inches

when will they learn

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Merging with Kenya was a mistake.

maybe people known it but didnt release it cause, Hillary would get in office and they probably new how corrupt she was and would abuse her position all the time so they decided not to release it

how corrupt can someone be to lose two elections in a row

This is a forgery by a classic retarded American who doesn't realise the rest of the world uses the real DD/MM/YY date format. Because of Commonwealth occupation and colonisation Kenya uses this date format. Of course all you faggot Americans don't understand that and can't see the glaringly obvious MM/DD/YY date format forgery tell.

not real.

fucking stop with this shit.

Yes, Obama doctored his birth certificate. But not because he was born in Kenya. His real father was militant communist Frank Marshall Davis. He was born in Hawaii.

A funnel web spider is going to bite your ballsack while you're sleeping tonight.

Lol. I love this birther thing still haunts him to this day even out of office.

Frank Marshall Davis fucked and chucked Stanley Ann Dunham.

He photographed her nude and published them in a book. (Yes, we have nudes of Obama's mom).

And Barack Obama looks exactly like a mix between Frank Marshall Davis and Stanley Ann Dunham. (Not to mention he looks absolutely NOTHING like Barack Obama, Sr.)

Fuck Kenya. its a red herring.

Follow the "Uncle Frank" trail.

>rest of the world uses the shit dd/mm/yyyy little endian dating scheme

thats where you're wrong faggot. we use yyyy年mm月dd天.

The american system is shit, but so its the british system. Ours is closer to ISO, and works great for sorting hierarchies

>assuming this provides any input on the alleged Kenyan birth certificate of an American President

I think she's trying for another election to lose

Malik Obama
@ObamaMalik

Surely. What's this?

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/839917082959613952/photo/1

so they just happened to use obama's baby foot as a clipart? so what?

Does Kenya use pounds? Do the do feet and inches?

The parents fill out the certificate and the Hospital types it out on the form you poofter.

>so they just happened to use obama's baby foot as a clipart?
Surely. What's this?

Found pic of the doctor!

This is old as shit you inbred trumplodytes

These trips don't lie. This is the proper trail to follow. Everything about Obama is a fabrication. Even the Kenyan birth story.

kek

They don't lie, desu.

Birtherism was literally a Clinton campaign false flag. How fucking short is your memory?

Bump

HOT HOT HOT

Note the pattern of "random photocopier noise" (see the three dots top right of foot and the ones beneath it for example). Note that it is identical the "clipart" photo and the ENTIRE BIRTH CERTIFICATE. it stands to reason that the "clipart" is in fact a clip taken from this birth certificate and NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. This suggests that the "clipart" argument is a red herring and is invalid. This is a real document.

>HOT
I think you mean stale

You're confusing birtherism with the Muslim thing.

And that staffer was fired.

I'm 99% sure I've seen the picture that he tweeted before. I can't be the only one? Hasn't it been floating around for a while?

>Hasn't it been floating around for a while?
Yes. Yes it has. Since August 2009.

must be awkward at family reunions

So malik found it and shared it with everyone else, this isn't some secret document he is showing the world..

7 pounds one ounce...what a fucking runt, even as a baby I would have been able to fuck him up, right out the womb.

>So malik found it and shared it with everyone else
Yes
>this isn't some secret document he is showing the world..
No, first reported example popped up on ebay in 2009.

Niggers physically mature faster, and flop out much stronger than whites or asians.

They're animals, and like animals, they need to get moving fast.

Also like animals, they're fucking retarded.

>Odongo

Outsourcing the presidency was a mistake.

I was 8 pounds 7 ounces at birth. I would have slapped the black out of him.

Jesus fucking Christ. I just Googled "funnel web spider bite"

What the fucking fuck? Never in my life will I go to a country with those fuckers.

Hong Kong belongs to China. Knuckle down to your new overloads HK

Too hot for you leaf. You'd burn up like a bushfire

make obama release his footprint, this should be easy to confirm as a real or fake

Don't worry, you're next

like horses or monkeys they can walk at birth, and I'm supposed to think I'm the same species as them?

THIS THIS THIS!
THE DIGITS DON'T LIE BROTHERS!

barrack obama was a hack, everyone and their mother knows it. What people don't know is that michele obama really is MICHAEL obama, with a penis.

>MICHAEL obama, with a penis
the only nigger dick i'd actually like to see - but only because of Sup Forums reasons.

fucking jew

Bump.

>Dunham
Holy shit, is that why Obama let that feminist abortion Lena Dunham get so much influence?
Everything is starting to make so much sense.

>people don't know
Plenty of people know, they killed Joan Rivers for figuring out too much about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkWd2INPhL4

weird that ints in english

Kenya was a British colony at the time.

Kenya used both formats. All the debunking claims have been refuted by Lucas Smith's research.

alex jones said this too

Exactly.

Someone likely uploaded a cropped version of Obama's footprint to that Clipart website after Malik posted on his twitter.

I asked about this in an earlier thread.

What's the deal with Obama's mom having (((Dunham))) as a maiden name? Was she Christian or Jewish? This might be a key to unlocking Obama's shadowy path to power, and explain his touchy relationship with Israel.

Haha the funniest hint about that whole shit is that it wouldn't even matter if he was born outside of the country because his mother was born here and never gave up her citizenship. I understand why he tried to hide it so hard cause most people here are stupid and don't know about that statute but man what a nigger. Pretty sure this is fake tho.

Can I get a quick rundown on those digits?

>thinks 'qualified for citizenship at birth' is same as 'natural born citizen'

Lucas Smith got the birth certificate directly from Kenya by paying a bribe to a government official. He also provided an affidavit in US District Court swearing that the Kenyan birth certificate was legit.

Lucas Smith's blog wasobamaborninkenya.com/blog/

Thanks, grandpa.

There is still a lot of debate about the definition of natural born citizen if he wasn't born in a US hospital of a US territory he might not be a US citizen, the water of the issue are muddied enough to make sure Ted Cruz is never the president.

This.

This came up 3 years ago. nothing happened then, nothing will happen now unless Trump tweets about it. Trump 2020?

FAST FOWARD: I HAVE HIGH RESOLUTION BIRTH CERTIFICATE YOU HAVE.

GUESS WHAT FAGGOTS? DOCTOR'S EMAIL IS ON THAT CERTIFICATE.

LET'S FIND OUT SHALL WE>?! DANCE WITH ME.

[email protected]

BTW you officially have chan AIDS now, as I get slid and banned everywhere I go.

oshit his doctors name was ODONGO

THE MEMES R REEL

In this supposedly BRITISH document (Kenya was a British colony at this time) you will notice that all three dates follow the American month/day/year format rather than the British day/month/year format.

This was obviously faked by an American who overlooked the fact that a British document would never, in a million years, have the date format displayed in that manner.

Why do you use 夫 instead of 日?

Wtf is this
Bump

in 3 hours, I reverse engineered entire BC. It comes from Lucas Smith. From there I went through all of his videos... etc. He taped receiving BC while in Kenya.. it's on youpube.

I have a high res version of BC... upon careful notice, there is an email stamped in with doctors name... found email... goes there to Chief Admin. I made the mistake of posting this here... now they will go into damage control and possibly stop it. FML

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yh6qv/twitter_deletes_post_of_barack_obamas_brother/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yhl8o/malik_obama_just_posted_this_on_his_verified/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yggy7/obamamalik_your_brother_was_born_in_africa/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yj5qg/malik_obama_who_is_the_half_brother_to_barack/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yjw59/malik_obama_tweets_alleged_barack_obama_birth/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yjw2z/malik_obama_tweets_alleged_barack_obama_birth/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yilvs/is_this_kenyan_birth_certificate_proposed_by/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yhi01/malik_obama_tweets_picture_of_his_brothers_birth/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yilj3/obamas_kenyan_birth_certificate_posted_online_by/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yhjku/malik_obama_just_posted_barack_obamas_supposed/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5yj7tv/malik_just_busted_out_another_obama_bc_this_time/

Perhaps 日 came to become culturally significant to Japan and it adopted it? Does China itsslf use 日?

It's Birthright Citizenship, that being said he was smart for hiding it because it would have been an even bigger issue than it was. However it wouldn't have really affected his voter base to lose him the primary against shillary, cause let's face it people don't like her. Could have ended up with McCain though.

Check out genuine Kenyan birth certificates from the same era, all the date formats are British, not American, do a google search, check documents from other British colonies too, you won't see any US formatted dates.

This certificate is baloney.

Man up pussy

Not the whole man, just a bit of the man, you'll find out when you're older don't worry.

日 is proper, but 天 can be used in slang, as is used in 明天 or 昨天.

we call sunday 星期日,and japan 日本

Yeah that's credible. A shitty photo-copy from ooga-booga land

I hate Obongo as much as anyone here, but both Hillary and McCain were legitimately even worse choices.

redefininggod.com/obama-and-the-2nd-coming/
to release Obama’s CIA files (thus “exposing the Man of Sin in his time”). But since people are already aware of this potential trick, the files may instead be released by Putin or a Snowden-like “whistleblower” as war tensions mount in the coming months.
All this being said, how will the Greater Deception play out? If they’re really crazy enough to try it, this would be my best guest at the moment
As we go forward , we can expect progressively more devilish behavior out of the (decoy) Antichrist Obama and the (decoy) Western New World Order. And at some point in 2016, Obama’s secret dossier will be dumped into the public domain. This info-dump will show Obama’s lifelong history with the CIA and his involvement in occult ceremonies. The Step 1 propagandists will then openly declare him the Antichrist.

OP got my hopes up, fuck you.

>(decoy) Antichrist Obama
who's the real anti-christ? Donald Trump?

>at some point in 2016
so, they just postponed it.

>then openly declare him the Antichrist.
Obama is out of the position of power, what even would be the point of it?

>kenya
>not using metric system

Oh you Malik, you ...

I dont know but I find it interesting and this redneck did write all this a long time ago.
But yes this blog says that they have been postponing a lot of their plans they where laying the groundwork for.

i'm a regular at redefininggod, and he seems to be on the point for the most part.
he said trump would will, and he did.
he also said UNSC perma-5 will give veto power in lieu of improvement, and that's what is happening right now. Even the new potential partners have agreed to not wanting veto power.

so, yeah, this redneck is putting forth some very interesting narrative, and even i'm quite intrigued.
we'll see though.

I thought he was seeing them set up Putin as the other antichrist, and then after that they would setup the who is supposed to be the real messiah who will be the king of the earth erasing all democracies and this king will be a totalitarian dictator.
And yeah I remember when he started to point out them setting up the UN P5 veto thing.

I should add awhile back I started to notice some people on here who seemed to be shilling for getting rid of veto power which got my attention only because this blogger predicted it awhile back.

ODONGO

>the real messiah
maybe putin will be put forth as the real christ_2

i'm just a bit skeptical on whether he's the real deal or not.
maybe he's got an insider source?
maybe he's complicit?
maybe he's doing the "hahaha we are telling you what we are doing and you can't do shit, goyim!" [is he jewish?]

also, I'm just kinda uneasy with his "astral plane" posts. i mean, how does he plan on proving that something like an astral plane actually exists?

i do take his blog with a pinch of salt, even if he seems on point for the most part.

fpbp