Anyone else getting their internet throttled ever since the "Get out March 15th" stir? I'm in panic mode

Anyone else getting their internet throttled ever since the "Get out March 15th" stir? I'm in panic mode.

until we see major leaks or something catastrophic happen which would lead to framing pol or some shit, i'm not leaving

We are waiting for you, but for that you must end the simulation by killing yourself. We can't wait much longer else everything will end..........Come forth and step into the light brother.

You first

It's like a chick in an egg telling the mother goose to unshell, your statement is illogical.

either the whole march 15 thing is a tactic by the shills to scare us away for a while or an actual happening. it's of importance that what we do isn't disturbed, so we need to migrate.
Any suggestions?

8ch?

I'd agree but I feel they know about 8ch too.
Off the top of my head I can name 7chan, 76chan, and Finalchan. I'm leaning toward finalchan since they've been gradually taking off.

I noticed my internet speed got throttled since the vault7 leak was released. Both desktop and mobile. Are they busy cleaning up their trojans and viruses?

sounds like someone is playing games with you. I doubt it's the official surveillance though. What else could it be? DDoS?

with you guys*

Are you concerned about stopping shills on pol?
here:

Any phone users have a silent audio file play when they open the catalog??

Migrate on niuchan.org
Italian underground imageboard, if that's not safe, nowhere is

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this March 15th thing?

We're either having all of our info logged or it's an exercise to see how much confirmed logging changes behavior.

We're not sure yet.
Some Nipnon claiming to be FBI user told us that we oight to gtfo before the 15th, and that 'on April 3rd, everything will be revealed'.
Personally, I'm not sure if I should be spooked or excited.

your mom is getting throttled by my dick

Nah, too committed to the meme war.
They can come put me in memers jail if they want. I won't stop.

excited, always.
happenings are our drug.

Wht is happening on march 15, missed the thread n ddnt bother asking till now is assange leakong something, or is Sup Forums being shutdown

can I get a quick rundown on this

what is this happening you speak of

Thanks, pasta bro.

Yes but only certain thread etc. Probably infected my end by something I can not detect. Also had it with the wiki broadcast yesterday which was over clocking my CPU.

So I guess all these Russian kids are gonna have to go back to skimming credit cards instead of posting clickbait for rednecks and asian boys on Sup Forums to vote for donald Trump?

Clearly a ruse. This has happened before. Anyone with any real information just dumps it. They don't warn about their attacks.

This is like one of the most basic tenets of conflict. Surprise

dude I don't even fucking care

By the way, I would like to add that all of the information on this website could be work of fiction, and only a fool would take it seriously.
Everything I have ever written on here was a joke and if anyone ever takes it seriously, they are a fool. ;)

I just hope happenings doesn't equal full blown thermonuclear warfare resulting in mass extintion.

Don't mention it, McBuddy.

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

>Tutti
had a laugh there.

Full blown nuclear is basically a meme at this point in time. Odds of it happening are slim to none. Is there a possibility? Always. but I wouldn't bet on it

chan style image boards are so simple and easy to make they will never die so long as the internet exists.

Reddit should be a safe space.

you guys are fucking stupid

It is for child sex offenders like you.

>muh russia

Give it up already

>march 15 thing is a tactic by the shills to scare us away for a while or an actual happening

this probably

Wtf did i do, i just tried to reply to a thread n got banned wtf

On March the 15th the debt ceiling suspension expires.

The government could shut down, and with Bannon at the helm, the shutdown could be permanent.

It is all tantric. Anyone posting future dates of reveal can be ignored. The only people to come through with such a tactic have been wikileaks and they never give a date. They just say something will happen soon.

Say yes to google chrome and let those alphabets at your data.

I noticed too. I think it's something. When Google updates their algorithm, or runs an algorithm on the search results (say you search " scented candle", the organic results are the first 10 and so on, not ads) are shaken up and it can take a while to settle. I bet it's something similar to that. Just my opinion and I guess I'm trying to show that when Google does it. You'll find shit websites all over the top 10 results for a bit.

What people should do on 15th is go full shit post mode and don`t say anything serious. Just fill the chans with utter muck. The ladies had their day so maybe 15th should be annual chan shit post day.

Look man, as soon as the WikiLeaks press conference started, my wifi started disconnecting. It's done it four times today. I can't watch a fucking YouTube vid either without it spinning for 2 minutes. I did a speed test and I'm over 40mps. It's not effecting my phone tho.

OHAYU DESU

yes lasst night and today. they could be getting ready to genocide all of us.

police state opportunists globalists and pedos = how can it not go wrong.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

THE FED HIKE IS 15th MARCH?!

I HAVE 16k IN JNUG AT 6! IM SCARED

-enjoy the rare Bannon
And iPhone just released a new update. Wonder what they're clearing out?

Anybody have that screencap from 3 years ago about the flying drone that took a pic of user fapping? It was some shitty ms paint drawing.

Pic unrelated.

Buy gold, food, weapons, etc.

There will be no FED rise. The money markets are being controlled around the world anyway so the fluctuations are pre-planned. Look at the trends for your currencies over the past 6 months and 3 months. You will easily get an indication of how your currency is being valued for the next 2 to 4 years. UK Yen is 140 and has pretty constant over the last year.

Anyone get this when they oped the catalog on mobile? I wish I had skeletons from day one ;_____;

You`re using a proxy aren`t you.

NO

prepare to panic, and the us interest rates might go up and the economy might collapse aswell

>Sup Forums gets invaded by libtards/tumblr/shills
>"major" happening about to go go down

Yeah, I have a hard time believing this. Also, I don't do anything illegal with my computer besides some tasteful hate speech and pirating games. They can't do shit to me.

>implying you would be scared if you weren't a pedo

An user mentioned that a japanese poster wasn`t really japanese but an american using a proxy

Why have anything. Why not just have two devices. The computer I use for the internet has fuck all of value on it. If I need to store I use another computer. Why would anyone using chans or dark web or even twatter have anything of value available.

>trusting a leaf

Plenty of people use proxy on chans. Plenty of contributors have flags that don`t represent their true nationality. My flag is Japanese because I live in Japan. My nationality is English. What they have the flags up I don`t know as mostly it results in baldly directed abuse.

Japanese posting more than 2 comments are rare though, can`t blame me for being suspicious about you specifically, especially considering the thread`s topic.

What's my flag

This is a good strategy. We're probably going to see a lousy news day.

Would the archive be a good way to indirectly browse the site, just in case?

nothing

North Korea.

Hey Maradona

If shit gets real bad some of us are heading to v4c. It's extremely unknown and an underground railroad for any memelords from the boards when shit happens to go down.

If shit goes down that requires us to vacate here on the 15th lest we get rounded up, the fuck is the point of waiting things out until April 3rd? Less than three weeks later isn't going to change a political climate.

its a meme
it happens every couple of years.... or every year I don't know it all bleeds together

Basically just an "exodus" to try and achieve total narrative control for an extended period so that the never ending wave of new comers think that the board culture is what they are shilling, so that when "actual" posters realise it was fucking nothing again and come back, they have lost dominance and control of the discourse

Plus lets be honest , the govs have years and years of the users web historial at their disposal, if you are their aim, they would have come many moons ago, unless they are preparing for a mass rounding of the population.

Right now i bet they are trying to minimize the pizzagate- alien disclosure , which, by the way, is the same phenomena.

Sup Forums has a law enforcement portal, and always has since around 2006 when Sup Forums became a known threat for calling in bomb threats to the Superbowl, prank calling people to throw microwaves out hotel windows, etc.

The law enforcement portal gives local police around 30+ min sessions to basically see all deleted posts, raw IP addresses, geolocation, EXIF data the server saved before stripping, etc.

Google also has your IP and posting activity when you submit a reCAPTCHA.

Not me though? Shit

You're not the only one, for a few weeks now I've been having connection issues all over the place, mostly on ps4 but even on my mobile, which is usually instant, i've noticed serious speed drops

I would also like to state that I have experienced internet slow downs in the past week or so.