How to attract a girl?

Pol, what do you suggest I do in order to win over a beautiful, intelligent girl? I understand being an alpha and leading, but I would like your suggestions before I go for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be rich, have a cock bigger than 6 inches, actually know how to hold a conversation.
All that at the very minimum.

Cover your 10 inch dick in 100 dollar bills and flash her on the first date.

I want serious advice, although I do appreciate the humor

Be physically attractive to her and the rest will follow.

Who said I'm joking?
It's not rocket science.

But just be yourself. A girl decides in about 1.5 seconds if she wants to fuck you or not and you can tell almost instantly if she's interested. If not, move along to the next one.

Actually, this probably isn't a joke

Cloroform always works for me

What if I am ugly?

fpbp

compensate

The girl I am going for is beautiful but she's insecure, to the point where I think she undereats. She doesn't understand why guys are into her.

Can I use this to my advantage. One of my friends went for her and he's a 10/10 but BOMBED because all he ever did was compliment her. Mentally, he was not even able to compete. She played him hard.

I have a way of controlling the mental games when I communicate with her and she knows that. But as of late I haven't been able to do what I once did.

I'm a good looking guy but not a 10/10 like my friend so clearly there is more to this.

Punch your weight

How so? I am not ugly whatsoever but I am not a 10/10.

>what if i am ugly
>I am not ugly
???

thats not just humor man

Just play this to get over all your vague houghts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

Dunno what it got to do with your question, but it's fucking educational.

I am not ugly but since I am not the STELLAR MAN either I should like to take advantage of everything I can.

why do you want an attractive girl? shouldn't an attractive guy be with her?

don't you deserve someone equally as intelligent and attractive as you?

Should some 10/10 guy out there have to settle for your 6/10 rejected soul mate?

This isn't politics you fucking imbecile! Get this shit out of our board.

Girls don't think in terms of 1 to 10 user.

You're either a 1 or 10. Their brains can't comprehend there being a middle ground.

You're either a male model or they won't speak to you.

But since you have trouble meeting girls, I'm assuming you fall into the "not attractive" category. Sorry to disappoint.

But you can try to go for the "funny guy" route. That's literally the only card unattractive men can play.

as long as you don't look like pic related you'll be fine mostly. dress presentably, go out, talk to some women. you will be surprised at the results i think.

go to tinder, say you eat puzsy for free (which you do anyway)

Ignore women and just do your thing. Let one find you and make her put a little effort into winning you over.

is it possible to make my cock go from 5.5" to 6" without surgery?

What ever you do don't 'be yourself' the reason your single is because girls don't want you, so you're doing something wrong. So maybe change yourself into someone girls actually like, become fit, rich and an insufferable asshole.

The thing is, this isn't wrong.

As a male, your goal should be to be a visible provider and physically dominant.

Buy and wear nice shoes. This isnt' something men care about or notice, but women immediately see what shoes you're wearing. If a single article of clothes matter, it's your shoes.

Show off your money. Buy nice things. Not just shoes; if you go out, you buy dinner. You buy things. You spend money, and make it clear you're willing to provide (not with autistic speeches or words, you just spend money).

Women are opportunists. Be the ideal provider and an easy latch-on target for quality of life and nice things will win 80% of them.

Physical stature and build isn't so important as it is for women, but still matters. Exercise, eat decently, and take care of your hygiene. Women notice this stuff too. Brush your teeth, bathe, use real soap, wear mild cologne of some kind.

Make an effort, pretty much.

If you make above 'average' income, look like it, and aren't an unattractive slob shitstain, you'll be drowning in vaginal access by just being in proximity to women.

I'm not joking and it's not overstated; it's that easy.

>>r9k
i sympathize but this isn't the place for that question

>Get out of my secret Burgerking kids club.

I do agree that this isn't politics and should be taken to /adv/ but you shouldn't write like a fag.

is it possible to get an attractive girl without wasting my money on stupid shit that i dont want?

Just met some chick off tinder. Texted for a while and we went out. The night ended with her soping wet and my kids in her mouth. 10/10 bj would let her suck again.

>your goal should be to be a visible provider
>Show off your money
How to get divorce raped 101

>being a provider beta
enjoy raising chad's kids

Of course it's related to politics. It's tangentially related to finding a mate and continuing the white race.
Hell, there should be a constant rolling sticky on this subject.

I am most definitely worthy of this female lol. I know her well enough to know that

money shouldn't be the main thing that keeps her attached to you, might end up in divorce or in an unlawful wife

is she a coal burner or something

>actually know how to hold a conversation
About politics?

>It's all in your tongue; Words are powerful.

lol fella I have no issue meeting girls. I am heavily involved in a church organization and the number of girls who have been into me I'd countless. I am just picky. I broke up with my last girlfriend just because I didn't want to be strapped down. She was a thin, beautiful darkhaired girl who want to marry me next year if possible lol

Be worth something (get a decent job retard), look like you'll provide security, and don't be a sperg. Anyway, not politics

>sage

be good enough for her
no woman wants a man who doesn't take care of himself, makes light of his failures, or spends his free time shit posting

Yes but its a bad idea. 5.5 is fine.

The average American man's penis is 5.6 inches

Jelqing

You sound like Elliott.

>Look at how superior I am, why can't she tell how superior I am? I mean of course she's interested in me, it's inconceivable to think that she couldn't be

It is this blind arrogance and confidence based on nothing which is why you don't have a girlfriend.

No dude. This is what /adv/ /soc/ and /R9k/ is for.

measured how though? mine is 5.5" if i press the ruler down to the bone but otherwise it's like 4.5"

does it work or is it just a meme?

Bathmate maybe?

Yeah, you have to understand that their is always someone else. Don't get hung up.

I dumped my last girlfriend for no other reason than to be selfish. She was a 8/10 easy, especially if you include how isolated she was from feminism

Bit it you scum!

You're such a stud, you need to come to Sup Forums on advice how to meet chicks.

Really makes you think.

Jelqing.

You could probably get it to 6.5", maybe even 7" if you do it consistently enough, but it will take you several months to a year of practice.

I was a solid 6" when I started, now I'm just above 7". Shit works.