Well pol, is she right?

Well pol, is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_GBSs8UUTY
shoebat.com/2013/12/02/muslims-puts-castrated-man-sale-facebook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone has been enslaved that's just human nature I'm sick of these fags trying to blame something they've never experienced on people who never did anything to them

Black ppl have never done anything wrong! Never! Ever!
Also, ignore the fact that Africa has more slavery now than ever in it's history.

what is south africa

I would 100% enslave white people if i could get away with it. Free labor is free labor no matter who the fuck it comes from. I'd just kill off the Sup Forumsacks tho. Don't like autistic people

>is she right

Nope because actual oppressed people fear these idiots even more than their captors.

So racially oppressed he got voted into the most powerful office in the world by a majority white country

makes me think

Ask the irish

Mugabe, you fucking retard.

fuck no irish slaves in america before black slaves

Zimbabwe
South Africa
Tumblrstan

I guess since black people cant be racist towards other black people, we should just forget about shit like World Wars.

The more niggers try to make me care about them, the more angry I get. FUCK. OFF. NIGGER. No one is making you stay here. Go back to Africa if you don't like it here.
> angry former liberal

Correction : When you pretend to be oppressed so you can have an excuse for hating white people

Lets be honest
America learned from the best

Maybe if they hate being oppressed so much they should leave. Africa awaits.

leftists are racist against white people
leftists are sexists against men

REEEEEEE

>what is Ireland
>what is South Africa
>what is the Haitian genocide
>what are Slavs
>what is the Arab slave trade
But no, some random bitch on twitter is right.

Tell that to my grandmother who was imprisoned and enslaved by the Japs

>Racism =/= Oppression
>Never does
>Oppression can be racist in nature

Why are these libtards so fucking stupid?

I love how these SJWs know nothing about history, except for selective parts that affirm their beliefs.
>Barbary slave trade
>Persian wars
>Ottoman wars
>Mongolians
>Moors
>South Africa today
>Zimbabwe today

You can't be racist if you redefine what racism is

>be racially ambiguous mutt
>lash out at white people

Every. Fucking. Time.

Can Obama really be called a Black President?

He's just as white as he is black. Shouldn't he be a Mulatto President? He doesn't really reflect the black Experience.

Most Black men aren't raised in Middle Class homes by White people

Show me them white slaves homeslice. I'll wait!

>be slav
>namesake for slav
>great great grandparents and virtually every ancestor prior enslaved by some random feudal lord fuck
>flee to US in 1890's to escape indentured servitude
>have no anglo ancestry, no ancestry of peoples responsible for the enslavement of Africans in the colonies
>get told to check my privilege and educate myself on the daily

such is life

I'm quarter Irish, where the fuck are my reparations? Jews get reparations for indirectly being involved in the holocaust, where the fuck are mine?

Such is life for an Irishman too. IKTF

Slavery isn't free labor, genius. Last I checked, calories aren't free.

The more they keep pushing the more they will get their genocidal white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_GBSs8UUTY

We oppress black people so badly here that we voted a fucking Kenyan into the oval office.

This isnsome advanced irony right?

The word Slav is literally derived from slave

An entire ethnic group name making up like 400 million whites literally comes from slavery

I keep getting blamed for opppressing people so I started working on Weapons to Oppress people.

But the muslims treated their slaves well.

It wasn't like slavery in America

I will send you to God and your slaves.

KEK.
They castrated them.

They also do not give them any food and beat them to death and they still practice this.

Infact they self on facebook.

shoebat.com/2013/12/02/muslims-puts-castrated-man-sale-facebook/

I've heard this like many times over the last 4-5 years. It's all so tiresome. I don't want your shit, shill or troll. just get the fuck out of here.

Underrated.

I read a book about the Islamic slavery by Thomas Sowell. I forgot the details but they treated them horribly.

We need a purge.

Practically all European nationalities were pressed into servitude at some point whether it was for military, paying tribute to a feudal lord, indentured servitude, you name it.

The idea that you would enslave non-whites instead of whites was absolutely critical to the idea of a "free state" for "free men".

No one in the world was ready to give up slavery and indentured servitude, we were not industrialized yet and it was a critical part of most economies. The alternative to enslaving fellow Christians was to enslave people that were alien in most respects to fulfill this demand. This was simply the next step in abolishing slavery. Was it good? No. Was it any worse than enslaving other whites like we had done for thousands of years prior? No, it was a step in the right direction by recognizing your kin as free men.

At the height of American slavery, 1% of Americans owned slaves and some of these slave owners were black! I don't want to hear accusations trying to pin blame on whites when it was done by such a tiny minority!

Now wherever blacks go they persecute whites with their violence, theft, and general stupidity and in this case the statistics actually warrant a stereotype and blame especially when any attempt made by a white man to solve the issue is deemed as "racism" and isn't allowed to happen.

White people in USA are being racially oppressed though.

Seriously, lack of common sense needs to be tackled worldwide before the non-common sense people take over. Call the national security, a crisis is about to break out.

America is so racist and oppresive for non-whites that the people democratically elected a black man for President

sorry that's an "alternative fact"

I briefly couldn't access some Miku songs on Youtube because I'm too lazy to proxy and not Japanese.

That's fairly oppressed.

>I don't know shit about history
We just were able to grow and move past it.

Actually...he was never my president

Now that I know this is a thing I feel I should make that clear

Obama wasn't my president

Our children white privilege the shit out of them every day - you don't know oppression until you feel the systemic burden of little white babies being all loved, read-to at night, fed vegetables.

It's fucking disgusting.