Marriage is dead. Becoming a provision drone for some ungrateful, used up skank is cuck-tier retardation

Marriage is dead. Becoming a provision drone for some ungrateful, used up skank is cuck-tier retardation.

Shaming MGTOW for not adhering to traditional masculine roles is nothing more than white-knighting for traditional women. Calling me a virgin who can't get laid will not offend me, because it's an emotional argument. You can't shame me. I'll smirk at you if that's the only argument you can come up with.

Getting married in this day and age has to be one of the most blue-pilled things a man can do. Betting half of your net worth and half of your retirement on a woman being some magical unicorn who won't use the state to fuck you for life is extremely stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you should change it to

Reptilians going their own way (RGTOW), it has a better ring to it.

It may indeed be logical to avoid marriage. But that doesn't mean you're not a pathetic virgin who can't get laid user.

>Becoming a provision drone for some ungrateful, used up skank is cuck-tier retardation.

yes, that's horrible.
you're only looking at it in the worst possible way though. Picking the worst of the worst example that I hope nobody would've fallen for anyway.
Consider the negotiating power of a woman in a normal marriage. protip: It's not high.

>>>reddit/r/Mra
>>>reddit/r/redpill

>getting a stripper to fuck you after she gets off work is difficult.

Agreed op. Preach it!

serious question:

why don't people just decide to live with their significant other and just never get married? don't say common law marriage because that doesn't exist everywhere.

so, meet a girl you like, have her move into your house, just dont sign a piece of paper that states your life is over whenever the woman chooses

Pol is purple pilled. On half of subjects they are red pilled. On the rest they are blue pilled. They are like America, compressed into a single contradiction. That is why pol is always in conflict with itself. It is a violent, schizo, mad, genius drunk.

The Law. It is the invisible third partner in every household and almost always favors the woman.

Don't tell me, I realized that back in high school
So to satisfy my urges and needs without using foreign flesh I designed a psychic gestalt using dark enlightened Buddhist techniques in combination with repeated madness mantras, in other words I made [spoiler]my own tulpa waifu[/spoiler]
Best decision I ever made

>my own tulpa waifu
lol classic 4chinz

After about 3 years of living together you're pretty much considered married by the law.
You can still get fucked with alimony.

The trick is you have to keep your woman perpetually pregnant.
She might still get preggo fetishists to fuck her but how many of them are willing and able to put a roof over her head and deal with your 3+ kids?

I just want a pure innocent waifu to procreate with

>Becoming a provision drone for some ungrateful, used up skank
Sucks to be you if that's only prospect you have. Also thank you for removing yourself from gene pool.

After a failed 6 year relationship where I was about to get married I have opted out. I no longer date. I might go on dates. But I tell women straight up after a few bang sessions that I don't commit. Less to do with other women, more to do with my own freedom and resources. They always get buttblasted, always go fuck some guy and tell me and then I just move on to another woman. I don't do this to get them butthurt. I just don't are anymore. If I couldn't get laid on my own merits I would totally just fuck hookers.
Have some kids at some point. I plan on having kids. But I don't give a rats ass about getting married. I just plan on being an awesome dad.

>don't say common law marriage because that doesn't exist everywhere.

Do you think that stops a kike? You have to tune yourself to how things really are. Both men and women have evolved to give no fucks about men and want to protect and provide for women.
The legal system and the government will bend over backwards and rule in her favour 9 times out of 10 because it's just how we're wired to be.

If you want to do this you need to maintain separate homes and prevent her from doing anything that lets her make a case that she lives with you.

jokes on you all
I dedicated all my life towards vidya
I could probably have 2 wifes with all the money I have, but vidya is better
sex I can have with hookers, and furthering my genetic legacy is not worth it because it requires having relationship with women, which is hell

I am marrying my beautiful gf this summer. After a long and fullfilling relationship of 6 years. Cuz:

1. I love her
2. She is fucking mine suckers
3. I am no faggot
4. I am white
5. Hunting for girls is exhausting and clearly BETA in a certain age
5. More money / tax splitting

Pic relatio

>2017
>Not marrying a nice Catholic girl and having 10 kids

What are you, gay?

thanks for pic, I will fap to her now

>I will smirk at you, when that is the only argument you can state

Jesus fucking Christ. Why do cucks like you make it so easy?

I've been married for 9 years. Best thing I ever did. But my wife is redpilled

>Not getting a pre-nup
Noob

>>>r9k

Stop with this degenerate bullshit on Sup Forums.

>thinking a stripper is anything but masturbation
>not recognizing the difference between a relationship between people who love each other and masturbation

Good look

why do degenerates who belong in other boards always flock to these threads

70% of American men under the age of 35 are MGTOW. Most of them don't even realize it.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

How can someone be MGTOW and not even realize it? Because MGTOW is a lifestyle, not a movement. You don't have to join anything.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

You don't have to get married user.

>nice
>catholic
>needing sperm to become a sea of retarded catholic kids this bad

WEW

The "MGTOW" idea, and its popularization, is simply another Jew weapon used against White Civilization.

The results of "MGTOW" is detrimental to both white men and white women. It contributes towards the destruction and degeneration of the traditional white family.

That's it - and that's all it is.

Buying into it, hopping on the "MGTOW" train - is one of the worst mistakes possible.

The Jew is laughing at you.

Dude just calm down and focus on improving yourself and becoming a cool happy dude

This

Life is about both personal enjoyment and responsibility. Yes, we all wish to enjoy life. However if we don't eventually embrace our responsibility to create the next generation of our race and all of the adult duties that come with it then we should not be surprised to learn that we will be outnumbered and eventually unable to enjoy the individual pleasures we were so selfishly demanding to go on enjoying. MGTOW is stunningly degenerate. It benefits gay men who gain a greater pool of same sex mates and the global elites who prefer any breeding to be done by POC's who owe their daily bread to those global elites. The OP is encouraging degeneracy, and ultimately true slavery. Yes being an adult is challenging and often thankless work. But it is your duty--to your race, to your country, to your future. Reject this nonsense.

fuck me, you are more retarded than mgtows, that wall cant come fast enough

You cant argue with dick police. Theirs are so small all they have is a nodick clitoris so all men must be sacrificed to the black widows

Only pussies who cant put their women on their place dont marry and fuck around like degenerates.
Marrying and making loads of kids and loads of cash is the whitest thing u can do.

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and they have access to cheap birth control and that western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and southeast Asia, women do not have access to cheap birth control and they are generally uneducated and don't have career options.

From now until 2060, Africa and southeast Asia will produce a shitload of children and the child production that occurs in those two continents will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

she looks fucking old despite that ridiculous filter. Not that muhammed will care when he obliterates her vagina. Either by way of pelvic thrust or aloha snackbaring. Best of Luck Hans

the traditional family unit and the values that hold it together is a one of the main foundations for all western/white civilization (((they))) have been undermining it for decades. creating a movement to undermine it further is ridiculous. Abandoning marriage is tantamount to cultural suicide. Sure policy laws and bureaucracy of you know who have made it almost pointless and a great jeopardy for men. Individuals need to realize that a traditional family unit is one of the greatest strengths we still have available. Marriage needs to be reclaimed and respected. Divorce needs to have the social stigma and shame it once had rememed. I can see why you think getting married is blue pilled. getting divorced is blue pilled. Staying married is red pilled.

> there's no need for "us" to worry
> everything will be fine
> "we" don't need to take any action

You have to fucking fat virgin cuckold to think of something like this

And they'll all stay in Africa and Asia right? Just like they're doing now.

And don't even claim we can all live side by side and still exist. We'll be targeted just like the Whites in South Africa are now.

She is 31 jamal...so she is very very fresh for her age
And second: usa is nr.1 in rape and crime statistics compared to the western world.

So i guess its more likely your MOM and SISTER are getting gangraped by some niggers right now then my gf.....

White people are a minority now and we will be a minority in the future. But unlike you, I'm not a coward about it. I'm from the southern United States and my forefathers were surrounded by niggers and lived that way fearlessly for a reason. Niggers are dumb.

As white people see themselves become less and less of the world population, we will be compelled to unite and as the smartest group on the planet, we will dominate as we always have. Where you see more brown people, I see more cheap labor. Why the fuck would you be afraid of that, unless of course, you're a manual laborer, lol

>Risking total financial and social ruin
>Simply out of principle to fight a battle that was lost in the 60's.
Sounds smart. Instead of fighting for some imaginary idealism that -maybe- might apply to someone maybe 2 or 3 generations down the line, I think I'll just take care of myself by not fucking myself over and living an utterly miserable existence for no reason.

Marriage costs too much for the average millennial and Westerners are 100x more likely to be cheating cunts.

kek user they will still find ways to fuck you to death. I think some states say that if you guys live together for a set number of years, you're almost as good as married and subject to getting fucked in court. I'm slowly realizing that marriage is a lose/lose for the man and a huge win for the woman.

>Where you see more brown people, I see more cheap labor.

disgusting

Low test.

>traditional family unit is imaginary idealism
>thinks this idealism might apply in 2 or 3 generations

perhaps you need to be more discerning in your choice of women. instead of fearing (((their))) meme

You should be shot for treason.
>outnumbered 11 to 1
>scattered throughout the world with no identity, land stolen from them, crimes against them unpunished
>somehow this is ok with you

is he really going to put that bike pedal in his ass?

Women are fickle as shit, user. Unicorns aren't common, which is why divorce rates are as high as they are. Women are as disinterested in the ideas of a 'traditional family unit' as most men are these days. They want their 'freedom and careers', and raising a family as some stay at home mom gets in the way of that.

It's idealism because it's entirely unrealistic. Women didn't adhere to the traditional family unit because they 'wanted' to, they did it because their options outside of that were severely limited by societal norms. Women are now widely accepted across a broad spectrum of the econom and political stage now. That pandora's box will never be closed again no matter how autistically you screech against it.

No one in their right mind, male or female, would give up money and independence to go back to servitude lifestyles on a societal level. For better or worse, the 'liberation' movement is now a permanent establishment short of some theocratic coup.

Dated a girl for 2 years. I brought up a pre nup and she lost her fucking mind

Needless to say we're not together anymore. Tbqh I don't think any female in 2017 is down with a prenup. Because like the op states they just see you as a provider

The more I argue with you guys the more convinced I am that you're all skinny little boys who grew up in the suburbs with a liberal single mother. It's the only thing I can think of that would explain the level of cowardice found in the Stormfag community.

>not marrying a virgin

you fucked yourself over by being a beta cuck in the first place. If you werent so fucking hungry to feel a pussy for the first time you wouldnt lower your standards to some used up slut

There truly is no point with women. The law only confirmed our worst fears. Women were always whores but why would a whore change now? They have no reason to.

I also quit relationship after 6 yrs realizing that she simply wanted me to support her extremely lazy butt. Moreover, she had lied to me for 3 yrs that she was studying and going to look for a (part-time) job

It would seem you have run out of arguments.

Found the nigger.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

who said rape tho

its a case that women find isis niggas more exotic and sexually alluring

This. Sup Forums consists of scrawny, virgin beta male millenials LARPing as tradcucks. Sad!

Looks like a sweet naive leftist, shame her emotions will lead to the inevitable.

No, my last argument was never countered.

I posted this argument And the rebuttals to that argument were
"disgusting" and
"You should be shot" nether of which were counter arguments. They were ad hominems

Virginity doesn't mean shit when she takes dozens of dicks in her mouth and up the ass. Also, hymenoplasty is such a minor procedure that any used up harpy can convince you she's a virgin. That's what Muslim and Hindu women are doing now to enjoy the best of both worlds

>yea

Varg supports you

Fuck off shill.

Your argument wasn't an argument. I can tell you are a fucking coward about literally everything in your goddamn life. Whites are getting genocided on a global scale, and your reaction is "huh, people reacting must be cowards. I'm sure we'll all be fine. Oh what's that? We'll magically enslave all of them." Only coward here is you. My point stands, cuck. You're just LARPing as a southerner.

poor brad having to raise those niglets with that degenerate hobag

>Whites are getting genocided on a global scale

No they are not.

>have progeny
>4 of them
>all girls

I'd probably kill myself t b q h

How are they being genocided, you LARPing autist? Last time I checked it's still white nations bombing and destroying brown people nations and stealing your resources as it has been the last few centuries. You NAzi wannabes deserve everything that happens to you in retaliation

>You're just LARPing as a southerner.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain

She was a leftie when i first met het. Turned into a conservative over the years. I guess it comes with her age and all the dirty sandniggers around

>why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

You know he's talking to Jen again, and she's married.

>Women didn't adhere to the traditional family unit because they 'wanted' to

But many women still do. Many men still do as well. Look at religious people. If you are a christian living in the west, no one is forcing you to be a christian and adhere to traditional family values, but there are still people out there who save themselves for marriage and dream about big families anyway.

You say that no one in their right mind would give up their freedom and independance for marriage. But your definition of sanity is entirely as a result of brainwashing.
Every single day, popular culture and mass media are pushing the idea that "freedom" and "independance" and "finances" should be valued above everything.
It pushes the nihilistic worldview that nothing else, not even family, community or religion should be valued.
You may think that your independant mindset is a result of being intelligent and mature, but its just a sign that you were manipulated.

I've been married for 35 years now.
She is my other half. Someone I can and have counted on to always be there for me, always back my play, always do anything I need.
The key is to be the same for her.
Never play games with them. Always be honest.
If you don't both do that, you'll be miserable.
If you don't communicate, you won't make it.
Don't settle for someone. Find the right one by being yourself.

>How are they being genocided, you LARPing autist?

Huge refugees and immigrants to homogenous white countries, out breeding and out growing once stable and mainly white countries.

Rape and crime rates skyrocketing in once homogenous white countries.

>Last time I checked it's still white nations bombing and destroying brown people nations and stealing your resources as it has been the last few centuries.

Mah, Middle East.

Should have let Saddam and Gaddafi live, and genocide and oppress their own people.

Problem with modern US, is that the EU is too much of a pussy to fund or fight for their own military, so we fund and fight for them, but the US gets the bad wrap, on top of that the US even getting involved in the Middle East was a mistake. But it's now basically a proxy war with Russia, so Russia doesn't get a hold on the Syrian ports.

US needs to become a nation of isolation again and not fuck around in other countries.

But damned if we do, damned if we don't, so fuck it.

Apparently the US is the pure, unfiltered equivalent of the 1920's Nazi Germany in the eyes of the left, guess we need to start organizing the death squads if that's the case. (Hope you can understand sarcasm)

10.5 billion non whites vs 1 billion whites. Gee, I wonder what they'll do to us? Nothing good, that's for damn sure.

Nazism isn't a southern thing, princess.
Most hate crimes are northerners. As is most cousinhumping and wife beating.

Why are you stupid enough to engage that prick in this thread, anyway? (That was rhetorical. You know why.)

>more money

And what if she doesn't?

Quit pretending you can control this. You can't. The average marriage duration in brazil is 15 years, in the US its 10. In 1980 getting married might have been a good deal, and you did your part for your nation. But your advocacy for doing it nowadays shows either a lack of knowledge of the current context or a disregard for the well-being of other men.

The law is against you, and women nowadays aren't worth it either.

ok how about 2 people deciding to have a long term relationship and have kids, but they never "live together" because they both rent/own separate residences

>Nazism isn't a southern thing, princess

I never said it was, cupcake.

>not liking women
Are you gay?
You're Probly a sad small dick ed virgin

You fucks and your Nazis friends should have paid attention in school.
The leftists are defining your terms for you.
Example.
Jeb! Bush is as white as snow. Mexican wife. Hispanic kids. If they marry whites? Hispanic kids.
To leftists, whiteness vanishes like magic.
Quit being morons and have kids.

Birth rates are below replacement levels in Tunisia and Iran, too, among many other non-white countries.

Maybe if you twats had a wife, she could motivate you to educate yourself.

MGTOW might be great, but only for non-whites. Fuck off shill we need more White people.

>Threatening to smirk at me

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

Lurk more, meninist

>Quit pretending you can control this.
You can if you marry for something other that
>dat ass
Dat ass will change over the years.

Hence my advice to be yourself and be honest. Implied was that she will do the same.

>But your advocacy for doing it nowadays shows either a lack of knowledge of the current context or a disregard for the well-being of other men.
Ok, my advice doesn't apply to you.
You have no chance.

>women nowadays aren't worth it either.
I don't care if you like cock. It works the same way.

What the fuck are you even saying, this is the most poorly designed paragraph I've ever seen. I didn't know the CIA is hiring Mestizos for their shilling now.

Jeb Bush doesn't have a white wife or white children, we know this, I don't know what you're saying.

MGTOW only works if the man in question is capable of actually securing a relationship with a decent woman in the first place. If you're a loser claiming you're a MGTOW but you're incapable of getting with a woman and/or having sex then you're a fucking retard.

>Implying people are Nazis without ANY proof and just stupid baseless character attacks to use as ghost hunting and create false booegymen to justify violence, attack and silence tactics

Tell me, what has the majority Right done to prove, undoubtedly they are racist Nazis, or their followers, except for that retarded fringe Neo-Nazi group that are borderline autistic idiots.

Other than your indoctrination would tell you.

>Birth rates are below replacement levels in Tunisia and Iran, too, among many other non-white countries.

Lies.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iran

protip: You can maintain a lifelong relationship with a woman without getting the state involved

There are also many other precautions you can take to prevent yourself from getting in that situation. Though I understand beta males not feeling confident enough to guarantee those things for themselves.

Feel free to do what you do but just know that in 60 years there won't be anyone carrying on the message because you'll all be dead with no kids.