Hillary supporter fired for going to Woman's March. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary supporter fired for going to Woman's March. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>looking for a job in southern Cali

lel

My sister works at a place that is 80% women and they didn't do anything for it at all kek

It really is a small minority of very loud obnoxious ugly vile creatures making all the noise

Hello Newfag

You're fired

T_D is waiting for you faggot ass drumpf shill

Who woulda thought

Even the SJW didn't defend her, kudos

>"I'm seriously debating... protest... or at least generating an online campaign against them"

What a fucking shitty human being. They employed your ass and allowed you to live with your ZERO skills.

>sigh

#notallleafs

wtf i love reddit now

women need to wake up and realize that they're happier in the kitchen

It's funny becausse she wouldn't have even gotten fired if she'd just apologized, promised not to do it again and went about her day. But she had to throw an autistic tantrum right there in her work in front of customers.

>café

must have a masters in women's studies.

Pretty much.

Their natural biological urges tell them to be mothers and take care of a family, but they become confused because they're bombarded their whole lives by feminists and jews telling them to be strong independent womyn and to fuck as many guys as possible.
This is why so many girls are cutters, depressed, get drug problems, etc.
They're being deprived of their natural role to start a family.

She got fired because she pitched a fit, not because she skipped work for her vagina.

Dumb bitch.

>blacked out name

You arent fooling anyone.

No shame, I'd much rather be a homemaker. I work and am fully capable, but I want that june cleaver life.

>lel
>kek

I think I'm getting too old for this shit.

the boss should be fired too if this all went down in front of customers

all she had to do is apologize and say she will call in sick next time and it would of been fine but she went full cunt mode and lost her job over it

what a dumb cunt

You're on a mongolian basket weaving image sharing board m8, lighten up

>so naturally I respond saying that if she gave a shit about women's issues, she'd be more than supportive of my decision
>"unable to act like an adult and take responsibility for my own actions" (her words... sigh)
>customers began to notice and voice their opinions
>asked to leave and not come back
>planning a protest
>cafe
>southern Cali
This is too good to be true.

> this pussy grabs back!
Where can I find such a pussy? It sounds fun.

Do you has boobies?

I'm 35 and I've been on this board since 2004. Like I said, I think I'm getting too old for this shit.

This image is so old it has an archival name on my hard drive.

When you figure out that women want to be pissed about something, anything, and adjust accordingly life is much simpler.

Top kek

Why would you tell your employer anything about your outside life? When I go to my furry conventions to get fucked in costume I don't tell my employees or my higher ups that, I just put in my PTO and go.

She's fucking stupid.

>that image
Saved

This was organised by a advocate of sharia law, all those who attended the march should be arrested for supporting terrorism.

they all do it you virgin

>When I go to my furry conventions to get fucked in costume I don't tell my employees or my higher ups that, I just put in my PTO and go.

She didn't get fired for going to the march, she got fired for throwing a conniption fit afterward.
>a big argument about how she's contributing to the problems women face today
She should have given notice, and if she hadn't she should have offered to make up the lost time. She easily could've kept her job.

>very loud obnoxious ugly vile creatures

You can just say feminists.

Honestly, if all women DID participate, wouldn't it just harm the businesses that actually hire women in the majority, while the "misogynist bastards" that don't wouldn't be affected as badly? Was this some kind of psy-op reverse psychology bullshit?

>men and women are equal
>I deserve paid time off for protesting dumb shit

RIVETING ROSIE, TELL ME MORE

I don't get it, at my job it's ok to get paid leave as long as you give notice. You don't even need to prove you're sick just give a heads up and it's all cool.

>she said i don't act like an adult and take no responsibility for my own actions
>so i'm going to gather some friends and throw a tantrum in front of her store, that will prove her wrong

>Not gonna lie, former cafe employee here. This is fucking hilarious watching my boss about to get her comeupins for not sufficiently supporting women's issues. But in all seriousness I really need a job now.

there were six chicks marching through campus at my college (most were landwhales, all were disgusting)
Almost everyone ignored them, a few made fun of them or said snide comments, including women

>works at a cafe

So she didnt really get fired for having the day off, she got fired for causing a scene at her workplace and lecturing the boss on social justice.

I hope Pence has you put down, you sick fuck

The best part is there was ever Men's general strike civilization would literally come to a grinding halt. No cops, firemen, sanitation, public utilities, air traffic controllers, engineers, entertainment, news production. Everything stops.

>thinking a hashtag on Twitter gives you the ability to bail on work with no consequences.
Wew

nah im with you bro.

lel and kek should not be in the same post. this is newfag reddit cancer combined with gen z cancer. Hang in there. They're gonna need oldfags like us to set them right again when they inevitably go full retard

>don't show up to work with no notice before or afterwards
>argue with the manager about not dealing with your own responsibilities
>lose job over it

If you're going to protest, give some notice to your employer beforehand. They were absent one employee so everyone else was inconvenienced in that they had to pick up her slack. What ever happened to personal responsibility?

>What ever happened to personal responsibility?

>what is Marxism

Well sounds like if she apologized and explained that this cause was really important to her instead of sperging out and disrespecting her boss like that she might've of kept her job

why the fuck do you censor names?

honestly, id be happy in the kitchen, and im male. it means i dont have to leave house and if im not doing house chores, i can spend my day shitposting while the wife makes all the moneys and literally has no time to cheat as she comes home to get fukt literally. there was a whole anime on it, i think it was called 8man

RIP germany, we knew ye well, Even if you were not doing it on purpose

Which is the risk of this kind of strike. Strikes basically go wrong in two ways; you either piss the man on the street off by disrupting their day too much, or you strike to show the world what'd happen if you weren't there and nobody notices.

>skip work without permission
>blame your boss when she confronts you about it

What an absolute piece of shit of a human being.

That post so perfectly defines everything wrong with millennial women, it's almost too good to be true.

posts like this are borrowed from Normie-posters on Reddit who are actually friends with freaks like this. Reddit requires you to hide names, Hiroshima doesnt.

I bet if it was JUST that one incident, she wouldn't have been fired.

She sounds like someone who is a pain to be around, let alone work with

Literally this. Dumb cunt escalated the situation and doesn't realize it could've been avoided.

honestly probably better than texas' economy
>muh oil
you need connections before an oil company even tells you where to submit the application

Why are Americans such corporate cucks? You shouldn't be able to be fired just for taking a day off, even without notice (unless you work for a small business).

all the women i worked with showed up to work. They need the money more then their rights.

>Cafe
>Not a small business

Fuck off yugoslavia

>being dispensible

that's your problem right there. work diligently for a while, be in the top 10th percentile of employees, and you can dookie on the boss' desk and get a raise for it.

Good she deserved to be fired.

The vast majority of women I know cannot stand these loud-mouth feminists.

>work 15 hours a week at a cafe
>no call no show
>get in heated argument with your boss about why it was okay

>Not picky
>Southern California

Gonna be a lot of fields that'll need harvesting soon.

Tbh I always feel like SJWs use LBGT as a parade horse

I also feel like most of LBGT is held hostage by SJW and doesnt like SJWs who suddenly come into their scene going "THERES 53 GENDERS AND IM 9 OF THEM WOOOO TRANSLOVE"

If I were a tranny degenerate, Id be like no fuck off get your own movement

SJWs openly harass lbgt if they dont agree with SJWs

Plus theyre great allies against muzzies

I live in SoCal, all waitresses here are part time waitress and full time prostitutes.

She didn't take a day off, she protested without notice.

its probably herbert from family guy

>censored names
You have to go back

this, but my wife doesn't allow it