Sup Forums Exposing Pedophiles Smallscale

Guys...my heart is pounding. I dont know if this a coincidence or what? I am actually scared. Do you recall the symbolism for "boy lover" and "little boy lover"? Its like a swirly circle and a zigzag triangle? I found a daycare that has these symbols in a picture.
Here is the site
childcarebyginger.ca
If you go to gallery its on the chalkboard. Look very closely. After you do that...read the testimonials...and after you do that, think about this. Apparantly its a brand new darcare centre in a house. Look how pristine and expensive that renovation is...who has that kind of remodelling/renovation money for a NEW childcare business? Schools dont even look that good here.

Guys am I going crazy cuz of pizzagate. Please tell me im overreacting. Please tell me this is paranoia. I found this in fucking two minutes not even. What would happen if we did this in every town? God guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vlCQy
archive.is/ieezw
archive.is/Rfv47
fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive your links, faggot.
archive.is/vlCQy

gallery:
archive.is/ieezw

testimonials:
archive.is/Rfv47

that's probably confirmation bias. the spiral is a common design element and that's not even a full spiral.

What? Sorry dude im new and I dont know what that means...

Guys? Are you seeing what I am seeing or have I seen too many pizzagate threads?

Okay...thats fair. What about the triangle?

Also...look at the hanging photography. One says CASH on it. Why? What is the meaning of that...

In reference to chalkboard.

pic related

I dont think this is anything user

Ok. At first i thought you are overreacting. Looked for ages to find the pedo symbol on the lower bottom left and the cash written on the triangle on the top right.

Thanks ausbro.

If you REALLY zoom in. Look at top of board. There is a white paper that clearly says CASH. Could this be a message to pedophiles that you can use the kids for cash only? Is this a ring? There are also 2 swirls. A red one and a green one. Look closely.

I could be getting ahead of myself but I think the pizzagate redpill may have been a bit much. I cant velieve the evil that is out there.

look at those matte light grey walls.
they will have greasy handprints all over them at waist height in 2 days.
this person is new at childcare.

Also my guess is yes its real. Its a pedo fucking place. Shit.

Okay...why not? Explain.

are you close? can you investigate it?

Wow...i was hoping most of you would say no. Now I feel like I have to do something since its local. However I am actually scared. It appears pedophiles are very powerful and protected by law and money. If I do something it may come back to haunt me.

What should I do guys?

Also...search your local daycares online and look for symbolism. Post results in this thread guys. Lets expose these businesses.

its a misfire man.

the spiral goes the wrong way, is red not blue

the "CASH" thing? it looks like a xmas tree, there's other kids projects around it. The entire clinton/podesta circle is guilty as fuck, but this is a little kid wanting money from his parents for xmas

Posting from another thread.

Trudeau foundation annual report using "BOYLOVE" symbol

Link to report: fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Yes I am...i could...but I have alot to lose. I dont want people around me to be hurt cause 'i got too close'

Should i send an ano ymous email to the crimes unit? Explaining symbolism and attaching pics showing said symbols? Would it to anywhre?

Because it's just a spiral, you need more anomalies before it has anymore significance.

Under no circumstances do you investigate this in person. If it is a child trafficking ring, you'll be in prison by the next day

Checklist:

You own a gun
You have a large family that owns guns
You have people behind you

Then, get a camera in there. Idk if they use those places as a hub but i dont think they do the raping there. It might only be a hub where they sell the "service". Depends how big the place is, if they have a private area.

Idk i would perhaps tap their phones (easy if you know a technician) or get a cam inside somehow.

But be prepared to get anhero

Canada-bro, two things :

1-This subject is a "hot" subject, which means a lot of the posters who are here in this thread, are "shills" (payed posters) "agency letters" or the bad guys themselves. Your newness is showing, DONT keep replying to everyone who dimnish your research, they have an agenda, or they are trolls.

2-Excellent finding, when you see the pizza general , post it in it, and it will be a very valuable contribution.

It's literally nothing go to sleep fellow non CIA anons

Or better, place a camera outside the door. IF its a pedo place you either see men comming and going or you see that woman go with the kids for a drive all the time.

I noticed that too however...dont you think its more than coincidence these two symbols showed up in the mural in a very nonshallant almost hidden type of way?

I also didn't realize those symbols had to be a specific colour and be in the exact same shape.

Is thos possibly a stong operation set up by the police? I hope it is...

Guys...again...i implore you to google search your local daycares and scour their galleries for symbolism. Post any results. I literally found that in two minutes or less through google image search. I typed 'townname daycare'

Don't try to lump people trying to ground these investigations to a respectable level of responsibility into shills and trolls.

Falsely accusing someone of this will discredit the pedogate narrative and its exactly what James and his pedo friends want.

bump

just keep good records and KEEP YOURSELF SAFE

you can do this

>it's just a spiral bro, nothing wrong with it at all!
>Now understand that you DO NOT investigate this. Got that.

da fuq, that chalkboard

Okay...i dont know if this is true. I tgink some people just need very concrete evidence.

I could very well be jumping the gun here... again...is there enough evidence from their site that police would go search the place? Im not going there myself...no way. Im not a cop. I dont have weaponry. Im not a 'tough guy'. I just want to know if this is enough info for cops to investigate properly or is this just coincidence?

Im saying weight of this as evidence is minscial on its own. If there was suggestive text or other imagery the weight of probability increases exponentially.

Just be smart about it, don't blindly accuse.

I live about 15 mins away, I'll check it out this week

Oh absolutely. Im fighting myself. Part of me wants to drive over there and grab the owner by the neck, the other half wants to send info to police and the other half of me is scared.

I also dont want to ruin someones career or reputation. I mean what if it is just a coincidence? It needs further investigation. I cant do that tho...im not a cop. Also look what ausbro posted...alledgedly the Trudeau's are a pedo cult. Guess who is in charge? I dont want my name attached to anything. Maybe id get whacked or framed for some bullshit crime as an "example".

Pizzagate proves how powerful and rich they all are. They operate as a sinister underground community with LOTS of money and they back each other up and feed the odd sacrificial lamb. This is serious fucking business...

I almost regret posting the thread but god damnnn the kids man. What about these fucking poor kids?

Hey user. Where you from? You better not do this alone m8...and do not under any circumstances make it obvious. They could get scared and do heir due diligence and then theyll never get busted.

go armed

My suggestion, if you feel strongly about this, keep an eye on the website, look for suggestive changes.

Im sure theres plenty of software out there that will notify you of website updates.

I'm in the county, not in Brantford. I don't know how to go about this, I'm not gonna go in and ask for a tour.

>implying the cops aren't in on it

Also the picture of the nap room gives me the fucking creeps and I don't know why. Maybe it has to deal with the fox plushes across from the crib - reminds me of the sick MKultra stuff that was done on children 70's. They would rape children and make their imaginary stuff animal friends watch from across a bedroom to further instill a sense of dissociation within the kids.

On the other hand, this isn't enough concrete evidence. The symbols are on the chalkboard are suspicious but it still isn't enough imo.

they can't know you were there, bring a video camera and sneak in

>sneak into a daycare center with a video camera
man, I don't want to do that

>bring in a video camera

If he gets caught that'll make him look like a pedo peeping on children though.

I agree with the other user about keeping track of the site and eyeing for any new & suspicious updates.

Send that shit to the fucking Mounties or whatever don't go yourself

do you care more about what you look like or preventing dozens of rapes?

What if it's really just a nice, new daycare and he could potentially ruin someone's newfound business for doing this?

What if it's actually a pedo ring and he ends up dead before it can actually go anywhere?

Well the problem is its on a brand new residential road. You know those big cookie cutter houses that cost 350,000$-500,000$? Its in one of those. You could potentially park 50-100' away and watch during darcare hours after drop off...or watch the place after hours?

I dont know buddy. Id like to meet and help but i dont know man...this is intense shit buddy. We might be onto something bigger than we know. Clearly they got money. Look at the neighbourhood. Look at the renovation for a 'new business'. This could be a fuckin ring...this could potentially huge.

Simple solution. Print out the FBI fact sheet with the symbols. Go into the place and tell the owners that their logos are similar. Walk away and see if they change them. No need to accuse anyone or investigate anything just pure polite passing on of information.

Ask the right questions first
1 who owns the place
2 who runs the place
3 who are they conected to
4 how long have they been there
5 prominent clients?
6 how much $ do they pull in
7 do they contribute to political parties
Just start there

I know what your saying, that area is brand new.

I guess I could borrow my buddy's work truck, park it near there and make it look like I'm in a landscaping business or something. To be less suspect, I mean there really isn't any reason to be driving around there.

Find the name of reality company

>Hi, I'm a childless 22 year old. I was looking at your website, and saw the picture of your chalkboard. In that picture there's a symbol you drew on the board that is similar to the Boy Love symbol.
>No, don't ask why I was looking at pictures of your chalkboard at 3 AM
>No, don't ask why I know what the Boy Love symbol is

>Who owns the website.
>Cross check the names on the testimonials to known persons.
>Get more info Ginger and whether or not that's a stock picture.
>See what other businesses are around.

This is what scared me more than anything.

The documentary "What happened to johnny", pizzagate and countless 'big names' ' and prominent people involved in these things scare the HELL out of me.
Its almost more hust to go rogue and investigate it and carry out justice yourself. But I dont got the knackers for that and I got way too much to lose.

My fear is if i send it to the sex crimes unit...someone in there maybe a pedophile OR, these rings pay them HUGE kickbacks of money to stfu. Heresay of coarse. But my concern is theyll delete email or if i make it anonymous theyll wanna be like "hey we need to meet in person" so thry can "shut me up" a.k.a plant coke on me, throw me in jail, put me in solitary and say "dont do that shit again bud"....sex trafficking brings in more money than drugs...dont forget that.

On the wall theres a picture with a spinner with a pizza slice

Wow, it's nothing.

Thats all for the autists to discover. I am but a simpler farmer

Nah man too coincidental for that to be there

I mean a circle spiral is plausibly deniable
But a triangle spiral? Basically indistinguishable from the FBI identified symbols sans colour?

Looks right to me, good find.

Whats the significance og a spinner?

Guys...lets not forget...This is one place in one small town. Start searching galleries of your local businesses and post the finds and details in here.

This might go somewhere. This might save some people from abuse, you never know?

Zev custom machined glock upper slide..
Pretty interesting symbol on the side, though I can't say it means anything as they may have just been coming up with something neat looking to them or not

On one hand i like your digits, on the other i wonder if this is bait to lure anons into a false pizzagate so the left can say "See? they're dangerous and crazy going after daycares now!!"

You could be real OP, or you could be CIA-LeftyMeme, which is another reason why so many people have to be careful when people present evidence.

OP here...

Another user pointed it out before and he is right. The triangle spiral and the spirals arent in "correct order. They start on the wrong end from fBI pics. I dont know if thats important or not...i doubt it. I bet most these sick fucks just wuickly draw it out like they did on that chalkboard.

Ausbros...scour your local daycare galleries. See if you can spot anything. Again...i found this in two minutes in a totally insignificant town of 90,000 people. Your town is not too small. Look. Post it.

The Canadian Red Pill = Realizing there's a corrupt network within national and local politics, law enforcement, and business powers, that criminally operate through these veiled means

>Hey lets set up shop out in the sticks, a nice secluded town like Brantford, for our diddle store

Makes sense.

But no thats actually a little too awakening and spooky for me, what the fuck, not touching this shit with a ten foot pole. Can't believe this shit

Or write an email and tell them that you know what they are up to. tell em about symbols but don't be specific. Wait couple hours, if they take that picture down we might be on something.

I'd do this, man: go there at 6 a.m., and place a digital audio recorder in the back of the place, hidden, but wherever people might converse, talk, etc.

Try to place another inside, or at a second strategic point.

Return after midnight the same week, and retrieve both. You and a buddy take your time scanning the recordings.

I might also stake the place out, as was suggested, key in on a car of some significance to the building, note the plate, then follow it for a couple hours. Take notes on your phone.

Lastly, if you find nothing, wait a while, then one night place an envelope on the front or back door; include a typed note: "I am a concerned citizen and I suspect that children are endangered inside this building. Please leave a Yes or No on the note, and place it outside on [specific date]." If the note is placed for you to retrieve, prob harmless. (I personally wouldnt retrieve it, just confrm it was placed where you requested) But if it not, then you may have spooked them, caught onto their shit, then consider waiting, and really finding evidence.

I really don't think its important. The symbols identified were likely just variants themselves, it would not make sense to have 100% accurate icons that are easily recognisable, makes more sense to have a certain criteria / combination of elements.

I am actually looking locally now.

This is from the film `Her`. The film also has an OWL and plenty of other symbolism attributed to the killer elite. Coincidence maybe but why such obvious ear rings.

user, Cash is a name. you are letting yourself get carried away with your need to fantasize about pedophilia indirectly

Could be my mind exaggerating things, but I also see

>double heart on the top-left - another potential pedophile symbol

>two trees at the bottom right seem familiar - I don't know why but I think I recall visiting potential pedo-connection sites via Sup Forums pizzagate threads from months ago and two opposing trees were often prominent symbols on such sites.

>cat with red tummy might also symbolize something - raw/bloodied/virgin "pussy"? Just guesses.

It's probably a coincidence m8, it's an unusual symbol sure but it's not like it's some highly elaborate jumble of shapes that couldn't be reproduced on accident.

holly shit

Yea im not CIA lmao. Honestly bro, I just really tired of seeing pedophiles get 2-3 years here...in my opinion they deserve death. They need to be put down. There is nothing more sinister than the devastation of a young innocent kid. It kills me to know the problem is far bigger than we thought. The other issue is people of power that are involved. Its the biggest Dragon to defeat. i just want to show people and myself we can find and seek out these assholes with a bit of knowledge on a local level. Start by protecting our own. Its easier to control a small town than a HUGE ring in a foreign country you know what i mean?

Plus I keep urging each and everyone of you to start googling your local daycare business galleries. You WILL probably find stuff...stick to the small privately owned onces in houses. I say it again...i found this in two minutes and i wuit because my heart was racing and i was thinking if i could find one this quick here...how many more are there? Im thinking 1000's in Canada...its very daunting and scary.

>fedora neckbeard sneaks into daycare with "hidden" camera
>when confronted claims he's trying to prevent child rape
I'm sure the cops will believe him.

you definitely don't want to ruin someones day by accusing them of being a pedo... but yeah that symbol is oddly specific

>They would rape children and make their imaginary stuff animal friends watch from across a bedroom to further instill a sense of dissociation within the kids.

i'll take horrible shit i wish i didn't know for 600 alex. every day it just gets worse.

these networks go so far deep it is terrifying.

>I dont want people around me to be hurt cause 'i got too close'

fuck off leaf no one will miss you

>user's heart races when he thinks about pedophilia

>I'm not CIA
Nice try Dr. Pavel

This is what I'm saying. There really isn't a good way to go about this.

>Butthurt leaf's ex girlfriend opens a daycare center at her home
>Leaf come on Sup Forums to unleash weaponized autism on her
>Nobody gives a shit
Butthurt Leaf gets BTFO and cries while jerking off into sock with dragon dildo up his bum.

I'm 95 percent certain you found a child trafficking daycare center, maybe try doing some undercover work and reporting back to Sup Forums

Lol he isn't American he can't just go buy a gun

Serious question: Why are daycare centers connected to pedos?

Daycare centers are supposed to be used by parents with kids, so they are basically responsible for anything that happens there, so pedo things are not very easy to do in daycare centers without consequences, then what's the point?

Or is it like warehouse for their own pizzas?

actually you know what i thought about it, Brantord is a small town.

The responsibly Canadian thing to do is to print out a bunch of flyers with essential information like the FBI docs, the photos here, to troll parents with, at like schools, grocery stores, etc. to affect demand supply economics, and do a little expose justice , in my opinion.

found some places myself that have spirals / "two trees" though its one tree split vertically / symmetrically

anyone have the document that shows the symbols identified?

oh stop it. you're gonna end up convincing some crazy to shoot up a daycare.

Because they're not molesting the clients kids. They're molesting kids that they bought through sex trafficking and hiding them there. Nobody is gonna see kids in a daycare and go "hmm that's suspicious." It's the perfect front for this type of activity.

Man its sad that a troll would attempt to derail a threadlike this.

And you guys were saying I am in the CIA. What kind of fucker would do this shit?

Cash the name of one the kids you duffus.

>The name Cash is a baby boy name. The name Cash comes from the English origin. In English The meaning of the name Cash is: Diminutive of Caspar: Wealthy man.

How much more retarded can you get?
>Host super secret sleasy day care for wealthy elite pedos
>BTW WE TAKE CASH!

fucking moron

Good eye. You may have a knack for this.

im for this user. either send a letter or an email anonymously informing them of the symbol

then see what happens. it could be an honest mistake and they could remove it and even thank you.

do all this very back door because you dont want to get yourself into trouble nor do you want to ruin an innocent persons reputation.

the pizza slice is significant, not the spinner.

OP if you are still here I'm the guy that lives nearby.

I just want to know how did you find this website to begin with?

Yeah going in with a gun usually brings credence to a cause.

Ive never met a cash in my life...not once. That name is NOT common in Canada. Its so rare its not even 'rare'. The only Cash we know around here is Johnny Cash.

Secondly..no kid wrotes that neat, at that size. You dont think its coincidence?

Btw guys..can someone confirm the cat, trees and double heart? Also 7 stars around a girl...there eas also i believe a double heart.

A cat with a red belly? Kind of odd...cats dont have red bellies.

Investigate the people involved. See if you can find their Instagram/Facebook/Twitter, find more patterns and see how big the network is.

That's how you crack this thing.

I google imaged "brantford daycares" or "brantford childcare" and that chalkboard image came up in the google search. I clicked it. Zoomed in. HOLYFUCK as soon as those two symbols jumped out at me. I then unzoomed and under the big it said daycare by ginger (i think), clicked it and it took me to a weird link that is a daycare database or something...i then found a link to their homepage which is what i posted. Also...i noticed they dont have an address actually. They have thestreet name and postal code but no house number. Why would that be?

>owl on the Contact page
Oh come on

Good idea. I will try that again tomorrow. Ill post any telling results back in this thread if its still alive. If its a dead thread ill make a new one under dame title and picture.

Guys please...search your own towns and post them. You'll be as surprised as I was when you come across somethig.