/PPG/ - Sup Forums Persuasion General

Welcome to the very first Sup Forums persuasion general. If you like posting you'll probably enjoy joining in.

Sup Forums has tremendous persuasive power. We successfully got Donald Trump elected. We've forced Shia LaBeouf to move his dumb livestream. We've resisted the propaganda efforts of multi-million dollar globalist shill organizations.

"Meme Magic", as we call it, is simply our capacity to weaponize simple images to persuade the public. In the hands of an amorphous crowdsourcing environment such as Sup Forums, it is the most powerful force in the universe.

So what do we do about it? We change the world. Donald Trump was just the beginning. Here are a few goals I think Sup Forums should focus on going forward:

> Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen
> Counter-propaganda in places like Sweden and Germany that are too far gone to elect anyone good
> Breaking the liberal echo chamber's hold on college campuses

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

It's time to move to the next level.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard
blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
youtu.be/oJVxkr9eE9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

"not your army" meme

This is so much bigger than just one man.

> Counter-propaganda in places like Sweden and Germany that are too far gone to elect anyone good
> Breaking the liberal echo chamber's hold on college campuses

i believe problems need to get worse before they can get better

let sweden take in more sand niggers
let college snowflakes live in their bubbles

> Let Sweden take in more

They'll do that anyway. We need to capitalize on the ensuing chaos and help the based swedes take their country back. Otherwise it will probably be caliphate by 2020.

> Let the college snowflakes live in their bubbles

Except they aren't. We've seen how they react when the world won't be their safe space. This isn't a problem that will sort itself out.

>We've seen how they react when the world won't be their safe space. This isn't a problem that will sort itself out.

I know. It's funny

I'll give you a bump

If you are going to run these generals they should focus on framing Sup Forums topics in ways that will persuade normies from both the left and the right. For example you have to focus on care and fairness when talking to a lefty.

Why is nobody ever talking about Belgium? Goes to show that even Sup Forums's rely on popular information that circles around the shit media.

Belgium is far more up the ass then Sweden is.

I am not convinced by the power of meme magic alone!

>Belgium

> funny

Not so much to the people who are afraid to speak their minds for fear of being attacked. Not so much to the people having their constitutional rights infringed by these maniacs.

Very good point.

You're on the right track.

>Not so much to the people who are afraid to speak their minds for fear of being attacked. Not so much to the people having their constitutional rights infringed by these maniacs.

they are going to take your rights and there is nothing you can do about it
learn to laugh
learn to focus your energy on things in your life that you do have control over
exercise, eat right, get a good night sleep,

> going to take your rights and there is nothing you can do about it

That's just a false statement.

Wouldn't you agree the world would be a better place without antifa running around beating people with steel pipes for being conservative?

We need to capitalize on our momentum. We've got them on their heels and we need the killing blow.

So the deteriation of western values can only become an issue if it takes place in a what a leaf classifies as a "real country"?

a fucking leaf!

>That's just a false statement.

That's just a false statement.

checked.

and maybe we should stop thinking so politically and small. how about grandiose world changing projects? i hate to spout meme knowledge like i know what the fuck im talking about, so im only talking about this as an example - but what about great human endeavors such as space travel or the space elevator?

the future is now and it can be huge. lets think big and go big, or go home. of course the politics are important, but we cant let them consume us entirely.

>Just lay down and accept defeat

Valid point. I think right now though we need to focus on making sure we survive the next few years.

We've struck a major blow to the left but they're not totally out and unless we go on the offensive they'll regroup and come back, and there's not going to be another Trump.

The mentality in the minds of libs in the Brussels bubble is unbelievable. I had a conversation recently with a person who lives there. He was basically convinced that importing north africans to europe (multiculturalism of the worst kind) is good because muh kebab döner, and that it was the white people in rural Belgium who are the worst kind of human trash, because they do not understand the value of diversity.

Sounds like some camp of the saints shit

I can believe it. Sounds like the SF bay area.

>spending your energy on things beyond your control over things within your control

bump

There is such a thing as the point of no return. We can't let Sweden get that far, it will spread like an infection.
Sweden is patient zero.

I know right. Perhaps it's not surprising to mention that this person is a "photography student" living in a big ass flat owned by his lawyer parents who throw money at him. In the light of this his statements make perfect sense!

ok ill definitely give you that... but if you keep making these threads (which are a great idea) this humble user is kindly requesting that big, out of the box thinking, and the future isnt forgotten.

>muh space travel
>muh space elevator
>muh future is in the stars

Stop being delusional.

I'll keep making them. I think the purpose of the inaugural thread will be to crowdsource a proper pasta for it.

I'll post a few relevant links that can be included.

blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard

blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list

>Meme Magic", as we call it, is simply our capacity to weaponize simple images to persuade the public
it doesn't belong to you

> he thinks this is about any one individual

Your hallucination has been noted.

We can give the impression of a shifting political views by sock puppeting on social media. Shariablue and CIA does this shit all the time, why can't we? People will be more persuadable if they feel a growing number of peers believe in certain things, such as "The Democrats are no longer for the working class, they're bought by corporations" "Neoliberalism creates economic inequality"

The kicker? There's so much evidence that it's easy to argue for.

If you're gonna make a general you've gotta boil down the essence of a psy-op to help introduce more people to the hypnotic nature of persuasion.
Just look at how dilbertman introduces these concepts youtu.be/oJVxkr9eE9A

It's an interesting subject if you present it correctly.