What is exactly wrong with immigration again?

I worked hard all my life studied hard while Dave and Peter were playing Xbox and watching wrestling.
I deserve to have a better life and will clear all the mentioned requirements to move to USA.
Why are you guys against immigrants?

Deserve has nothing to do with it. I worked hard too. Don't dilute my value and brown my nation. Make something of yourself in situ.

Stay in India and make it better.

make your own country better brown shitskin

youre not welcomed, this land is for europeans

Look at me i'm living in the fucking Mexico of Asia. I Studied hard i worked hard but that doesn't mean i deserve the all the good shit in the world. I'm quite happy recieving my bountry from hunting down the druggies in my area.

Well, assuming you assimilate properly, nothing. If you come here through legal means and act like an American, glad to have you on board.

Who gave it to you btw

>Make something of yourself in situ.
How

Cultural/Technological supremacy, with some help from Papa Nurgle.

If you're actually smart and a hard worker, you'll figure out how to improve India.

If you can't do that, you don't deserve to come here.

Most of the tension is in regards to illegal immigration. If 11.5 million illegal immigrants moved into your house you'd be miffed too. Issues regarding the exploitation of HB-1 work visas is a 3rd level "meh" tier.

>implying people in other countries don't work hard too
Why do you deserve a better life in someone else's country? They don't owe you anything.
Go back to shitting in the streets pajeet

>thinking that brown people can assimilate into a white nation
How many black dicks do you suck on average each day? Five? Ten? Fifty?

Legal immigration is just as big of a problem as illegal immigration, hoss. We get far more legal shitskins every year than illegal ones.

>Why are you guys against immigrants?

Immigrants need to contribute something. Not take something.

>Why are you guys against immigrants?

Because you change the character of the place you move to. I want to live in Canada. Not India. And every single Indian that moves here makes Canada a little more like India.

Great, I'm coming to India, I'll be fucking your sister, hope you don't mind.

You aren't white. Construction workers and plumbers are more valuable than Indian code monkeys.

You seem annoying, you are not special. Just like you, there are millions of others who think the same way and couldn't get what they wanted. What makes you so different from the other millions who think the same way, as you. You're just another indian in a country of 1.3 billion people.

>deserve

If you know how to use the toilet, you are welcome here. But it is just a shame that immigrants don't see Brazil as a future.

The Problem isnt Immigration itself the problem is that a lot of Immigrants come here to leech off of our welfare but if you come to a country and contribute to the system of said country then they will most certainly welcome you.

not everyone will fit. if everyone is so good at passing tests and being constructive and productive then you can make India more like the us from India.

I used to think you guys were Muslims and that you would take over America by poisoning the coffee supply on a single day and half the population would drop dead. Then starbucks came along and I realized you were just poo in the loos.

>already have a massive surplus of labor, both skilled and unskilled
>government insists on importing millions of immigrants every year, making the problem worse
>the only reason they do this is because big corporations want labor to be as cheap as possible, to the detriment of the native population
I wonder why anyone could possibly want to halt immigration?

Look I understand it is better here but Americans didn't build America by bitching about going back to Europe because it is better. They stayed here worked their fingers to the bone so we could have this country we have today. I understand many Americans take that for granted but lost of us here work hard too. My family arrived as colonists and were originally settled in upstate New York long ago, long before the us was even managed independently. Your country is new like the US once was, bur India has tons of potential at home, your factories, your military, your bustling economy all would have never been built had your ancestors and countrymen simply moved on to Europe. You don't need America to be successful no you have that talent with yourself and your country so stay and make India great again and prove everyone wrong about you not being a superpower by 2030

My bad, I thought the issue was strictly regarding illegal immigration vs HB-1 work visas.

racist to whites and in the same post asking why americans why they dont want you to immigrate?

>I deserve
you don't "deserve" anything. The US is a sovereign country and can do what they please.
Faggot

Immigration is great. You speak English, that's good enough for me. Indians are honestly our best immigrants, imo. I think we are against mass, unrestricted immigration because it devalues wages, increases rent, etc. If you do make it over here, it will in your best interest to ward off mass immigration too, or your wage will go down, and your rent will go up.

From a cultural point, mass immigration is bad because our homes are filled with people who are from other cultures and don't share our values or sometimes even our language. A little bit is fine, but when this happens on a massive scale, it doesn't look like home anymore. That's why people often have problems with Mexicans and not other immigrants. Their numbers are too high and they are enabled to not learn English by living in a Mexican bubble. This bubble expands, they still identify as Mexican, not American, and want to take from this country without having any loyalty to it. Honestly if we could wall them off for a while, and let Indians in, I would be all for it.

you dont deserve anything, m8. you arent an american citizen and have no right to come into america unless you are deemed to be a necessary resource who is worth the investment.

As long as you enter the country LEGALLY, no one has an issue

AMERICA IS FULL.

You don't "deserve" a goddamned thing. That's what's wrong with immigration.

>I deserve to have a better life
You would have had it already if all the people who work hard werent leaving left your country. Go and build better life for yourself, parasitism on work of those who did that in their countries should never be tolerated.

Ok thanks for your moral argument. Now tell me why Dave and Peter would be in favour of letting you move to the USA where you can outcompete them? Rational self interest dictates that they keep you out.

>u wot 1008
What did he poo by this?

Nothing wrong with it if
>from a land that accepts its nationals back when deported
>after exceptional/adequate results on tests for intelligence and criminal deviancy/psychopathy
>the number of people from your land granted residence permits in their homeland is roughly equal to the number of theirs that your country accepts
>no recourse to public benefits and immediate deportation upon indigence or conviction for major crime

From what I've seen, Indians are some of the best immigrants there are. If you are not muslim, willing to assimilate, won't go on welfare, and won't cook stinky food all the time... welome :)

Unfortunately Canada is going downhill from all the bad immigrants (i.e. Somalians) so you might be better off in India.