REZA ASLAN CNN CANNIBAL

These demon worshippers arent even trying to hide it anymore

thesun.co.uk/news/3042323/tv-presenter-eats-human-brain-during-filming-of-documentary-before-angry-cannibal-throws-own-poo-at-him/

youtu.be/X2uryIupiJo

I took this guy's course, was pretentious beyond all means.

Street shitters seem to be mad. So cnn looks stupid for doing something indian and indian look savage wildmen.. Win win

CNN needed a resident cannibal to have a balance of different types of insanity.

>india

So tolerant.

They found the Turd Eater

Hopefully this elite group will have refugees soon, I want them as neighbors that I have to subsidize!

(((they))) are pushing subtly demonic shit more and more.

Wanna see something super creepy?

Check the new still released for 'Jurassic World 2' of a very young girl standing in front of a massive triceratop skull...only the skull is lit in shadow and resembles Baphomet's head. I dare anyone here to say there is not a sinister vibe about that image.

To a far lesser extent, I also was off put by the way the Beast in Disney's upcoming 'B&tB' resembles a half-demon, half-furrie monstrosity, just the images of the girl under the spell of this horned creature, in moonlight, seems like indoctrination and a ritual. The horns are the biggest dog whistle, again not unlike Baphomet. While I'm well familiar with the source material --he's a Beast, yes, duh --players in Hollywood and MSM project their Satanic agenda via normie vessels. As CNN is doing with cannibalism for a "documentary."

This used to be the realm of /x, but the culture has shifted, it's brazen now. And the way of the occult is to 1) present esoterica right to the public's face while they're unwitting 2) use subliminal and subtle programming before a major event, or as a ritual to welcome evil into our world.

Something is def going on. It's not for fun, or shits and giggles, or to create buzz like pop stars used to do.

Your parents just didn't teach tolerance.

haha i read this last night.

check out the normie bants in the comment section they were having a blast roasting him and cnn when i looked

This one thousand million times.

Remember : They are going to make their move once the cold is gone.

Your move, Anthony Bourdain

Where did the brain come from? I assume it was someone that died of natural causes?

Just the candle flickering violently friends; no need for concern. In fact your best course of action is to not give these fools any of the attention they crave. Nor should you allow yourself to wallow in anguish fear regret or shame as they would direct, but instead join together in joyous fellowship. The positivity literally dissolves ((them)) when it's strong enough and as their numbers fade you see more and more of this: their human slaves acting without clear direction, struggling against their inevitable fate. Soon.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no, they slaughtered a newborn for the occasion.

It's racist to tell the truth about shitskins...

t. liberals

it was in india so they died of heavy metal poisoning from bathing in the ganges river for the last 10 years

that strategy
topkek

>h..haha h..hey g..guys watch me eat this human..b..brain...well....here I g..go *om nom om nom*

This so fucking much Jesus christ