White people weren't made to live on this planet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you need mo money for dem programs, you weren't made to be an influential race in the world

If you can't go four hours without raping or abusing your kids then you were never designed to live in this society.

I never go outside anyway

If you can't get enough vitamin D from low levels of sunlight you aren't meant to live on this planet.

>black people don't need anything to leave the house

Tell a black guy that he'll be a dad and find out yourself

>we are superior to you
>get btfo by the people you think are inferior
Lmao worse then skinheads

>planet is 80% water
>if you can't swim you were never designed to live on this planet

stay woke muh nigga.

Yes, this is exactly why some dark-skinned people who immigrate to Europe need Vitamin D tablets.

Pardon me, what you're saying is...
*goes to work*
Hold on a second...
*pays bills*
What you're implying is...
*raises children*
The crux of your argument is...
*obeys laws*
One moment...
*donates to charity*
What you're getting at is...
*invents something*
Wait a tic...
*works second job to provide for family*
What you're getting at is...
*gets promoted*
We were space faring royalty of sorts?

If you're black, you're lucky to live in this country.

You're right, we should just get back in our spaceships and fly back to alpha Centari
The jig is up boys they figured it out. White people are actually aliens, that's why we are so much smarter and better than every other race.

Seriously who the fuck writes this dumb crap?

Actually my people evolved to live under near permanent cloud cover

People with freckles dont even have them when they live in the right conditions.

I could say the same fucking thing with niggers living in canada.
They couldnt possibly survive in the wild here.
They avoid the cold like their obligations.

that also works with swimming on a planet with like 90% water

If you need bulletproof vest to go outside, you were never designed to live in america

>Sun
>Ireland

Its black people that cant live here.

whites are the most evolved human that can survive in any environment on earth , black skin is outdated the whites advanced physically and mentally and is proven due to Egyptian royalty sharing more white DNA then black

Whites come from albinos. And they are very collectively ashamed of it. Because they arent even equal. They are recessively weak. And they cant survive without their caste system. They cant stand on equal footing.

Fuck white people

HOL UP HOL UP

The truth shames them to no end. They reject their reality and live in the matrix of their own fear and vanity. They cant handle the truth.

lmao this killed the man

whites came from mars. blacks worshipped whites as gods

Canada is fucking awesome. Northern BC is like skyrim and is simply too cold for black people. the natives, like the orcs, live in their own villages.

One day you'll take the leafpill and never see a black person again unless you want to.

Planet is 80% water, niggers can't swim.

Hell no we aren't equal.

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

You don't need sunscreen here.

>if you need 3 coats to go outside in the snow you were never designed to live on this planet
ice age soon fellow aryans

No youre not. And your numbers and charts will never make you perfect, actual subhuman mutants.

If you need constant food and clothing from more advanced people to sustain yourselves, you weren't designed to live on this planet

This tbqh.

^^^^^

>Mah Egyptians

>Mah powa'

>Fuck da' lel' white bouys'

>Dey' so weak'

>Mah' superiority

>(Gets enslaved)

>(Africa has barely advanced, except with Western White Civ. to push them on)

>(Inb4, Africa is and has always been oppressed by whites)

>(Bu, bu, bu, mah' Moors, mah' black kings, mah superiority)

Tell me, how's it feel that you have it better off here in the US, than in your native country Africa, after they enslaved you first and sold you to a white country first.

Then, said white country has a civil war to end slavery (mind you, not many nations in history ACTUALLY went to to war to free slaves of not even their own people) and killed their own countrymen, in favor to free black slaves.

Learn to be a little more appreciative of your situation.

Whites be like
"We gave you everything"

boiiiii if you dont sit your recessive genetic ass down

>unless you want too

leave it to a fuckin leaf

>your numbers and charts

Poor nigger it must suck that the average african IQ is that of a pre pubescent white child.

2017 and whites still mega ashamed of their origins. Sad.

thats not how that works buddy

If you need to supplement high levels of vitamin D because you moved to northern Europe, and the excess melanin prevents your body absorbing adequate amounts in the colder weather, you were not designed to live there.

Whites have superior neanderthal genes, Jamal.

It must suck that in your perfect western society, there is an alarming 50+% divorce rate. Must suck to be in shame of who you are. I wouldn't know.

It's ok, you can stop posting now. We all know you have inferiority complex, Jamal.

Still playing the bait game that whites are just Albino blacks, BAhahahahahha!

Genetics would say otherwise.

WE WUZ SOLARZZ N SHIEEEET

Certainly were not. We're better than you. It's ludicrous for men to care for the opinions of old farm equipment.

Whites be like
"Thats not how it works buddy"

But you gon learn today.

Poor nigger boy is just trying to not starve. Just send 50c a day and you can prevent this boy from eating a cows ass.

The planet was designed for white people to live on hence why there are cold countries.

Yeah im projecting. Thats why you losers come here to your safe space because the real world has abandoned you. You are obsolete and left behind.

i like the idea of white people being these inhuman emotionless beings that just fucking destroy and conquer everything

Exactly. White people weren't made, they evolved

Your coward "Race" More like tribe of ashamed albinos is unbelievably pathetic. Whats it like to be grinded away by nature? Recessive genetics. lol. Priceless. Im winning. Im gloating.

>mfw Africans would die of melanin deficiency if they lived anywhere but Africa without technology invented by whites

>mfw whites were smart enough to invent shit to allow them to live outside the fertile valley

Either leaving forced whites to have higher IQ, or our higher IQ allowed us to leave. Either way btfo nigs

2017 abos still haven't invented the wheel. Meanwhile in europe pic related

>Top kek
If it wasn't for white people fucking spear chuckers would still be building huts out of rhino shit and mud hell half of you still are their has never been a race so fucking moronic and self absorbed in a false belief of self entitlement and superiority as niggers

underrated

Finish rotting old man.

We aren't designed to live on other planets, either.
But I imagine ultimately we could. See, we invented sunscreen.

Niggynog invented Jenkem.

You are actually. Our candidate won, and now Trump is President. And the shitskins are sperging out. Then again, if I was a leech and was threatened with my host being taken away, I'd freak out too.

>3/4th of Earth surface is water
>can't swim

Many keks were had.

Poor broken home billy broken from the divorce. No cure for a whore mother.

>implying if any of us are "made"
lel

I need to know.

Why do you do what you do? Be you a leftist shill, troll, or just a jealous nigger, why? Do you really get that much of a kick out of this?

Do you really think that behind our screens were festering with rage about what you posted on a Czechoslovakian aluminum TIG welding forum, saying to ourselves "damn, that pesky left winger got me again, I'm gonna go have an angry beat off and play anime dating sims now," while angrily waving our fists to the air?

In reality we look at your post, think "god damn this guy is either trolling or one of the biggest retards in existence," 1/300 of us will take the time to reply to your awful post, and we will move on with our browsing and forget about it in about 2 minutes.

So what exactly are you accomplishing? Why not engage in an actual discussion? Is it because you get BTFO every goddamn time you try? I bet it is.

Why do they have Irish facial features?

we wuz ayys n shiet

Name one civilized nigger country I'll wait...
Easy Mode: Name one civilized nigger city

You act like trump being elected was meme magic, instead of facing the reality that your pawn was chosen by a shadow government that destroyed the twin towers. I shit on that arrogance.

>old race is derived from contemporary race
>any race derived from another

lol what is genetics i dont know do you?

This guys been on a few thread m9, posts the same pics too, really breaks the 4th wall. I'm just bored as shit.

So basically I'm like you who can't face the fact that niggers are the most inferior race on earth. Gotcha.

Hey faggot cry more about your whore of a mother filed for divorce HAHA BROKEN HOME BILLY. HAHA. My mom is a doctor and happily married. HAHA Fucking broken. KYS

Surprised when humans look like other humans... REEEEE

>designed
IntelDesi fgt pls

>If you need to take additional vitamins to not get autism and other diseases because not enough sun living up in the North you were never designed to live on this planet

See, the difference between niggers and actual humans, is that we evolved to live someplace other than right at at the fucking equator

>Implying after shitposting this bait meme a thousand times will rustle anyone's jimmies

Gee, it's like an old record player.

>We wuz kangz

>But we wuz' slaves

>But we superior

>They white lel' boys' inferior

>But we victims

>But we da' original hue'man'

>Whitey stole everythang from us

>Whitey was always enslavin' us in Africa

>Whitey came outta' caves

>Etc.

Please, just kys and do humanity a favor.

Hey those guys have a point - we should be exploring the galaxy, not sitting here doing fuck all.

My dick is bigger than yours

this is bait but negroids must lube themselves with that awfull coconut ointment because they are as dry as an overcooked cookie

Can't do that either, they'll get mad if we use money on space.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

>no data in all africa

Because thats how white ppl got here. From albinism. And you dont know about it because they are collectively very ashamed to admit it. Because their whole world is a lie.

Keep talking shit about my style, but that isn't gonna stop those girls from glaring those pearly gems at me. No really, I just know how to look the part and that's what I like... aside from getting harassed by dumb jackasses that think I'm gay for those shiny boots and skinny jeans. So fuck your swag and pick up some sort of class.

Name the year your mother filed for divorce. Ill wait.

It sucks not being able to go to space because we have to keep another race alive. They are like parasites.

You're amazingly racist even by pol standards

I have a white gf and a six pack from fucking her brains out. I will dump her for a black wife tho. Whites are genetic trash.

>Implying migration and evolution didn't happen

Smart nigs moved north to get away from dumb violent nigs hogging bountiful land. Forced to resort to innovation and invention to survive. IQ increases as only those with best tech survive in the north. Low UV over millenia favored lighter skin. End with smart light skinned people.

>what even is evolution

You lost and you are going to go to sleep thinking about what I said and it will fester inside you knowing that your kind can't even live in a white man's world civilly.

Why do you think the Irish are called potato niggers?

If people weren't meant to live on this planet they'd never have evolved on it, you fucking mongoloid. Of course a nigger wouldn't know this.

Doesn't count for much when Affirmative Action and minority scholarships pay to pamper your educational advancements with handicaps, because you can't compete with the majority of any modern population.

More than enough reason to get into space and leave this planet behind.

Ah. I see what's going on now.
I'm really sorry about your family. Obnoxious shitposting isn't the answer though. Set an example for the future rather then dwelling on your less than stellar past. If you don't your children will just continue the cycle.

You can do it my friend, I believe in you, even if nobody else ever did.

Whats wrong. Its like you are choking on your medicine. You will drown in the hate you flooded the world with white men. I promise you. All your hate will come toppling you off your ivory towers into the masses who are already eager to devour you.

>black person brags about being more resistant to one form of cancer
>while also being more likely to suffer from heart disease, which kills more people than every form of cancer combined

oh lawd tell me more about your whore of a mother and her whore of divorce billy.

Wow. Thanks. And how did Asians evolve? Through albinism combined with hepatitis and lazy eye?

10/10