Why do we treat the Australians better than the Canadians? There is a inherent bias at work here and a grave injustice!

Why do we treat the Australians better than the Canadians? There is a inherent bias at work here and a grave injustice!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-4cAKBiPVg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489071531623.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off and get out of my country you stupid fucking leaf, you literally elected a part time snowboard instructor as your PM just to virtue signal so you could show how un-American you are, faggot.

Because they gave us the okay to liberally use the word cunt in social situations. Canucks gave us toque.

Australians don't do this

I don't know, they're really no better than leafs.

>Australians descendants of criminals
>Americans mostly Mexicans who crossed the border
they have a lot in common

Because fuck Trudeau.

>Canadians mostly American loyalist pacifist cucks who were afraid to fight for what they believed in so they ran to their safespace in the north so they could further lick a false idols boots

Tfw the chicken crossing the road is an allegory for suicide.

That toothpaste looks mighty light. Are you a Luxembourger or are my eyes shit?

Because we have bigger dicks than leafs.

I should really start that Abo thread back up with the LARPing Anthropologist. Ragging on sentient fauna never gets old.

nice proxy leaf

Fuck off. The proxyfags and legitimate "fucking leafs" have shit it up but if we had a problem we would say something. Go find someone else to try and save dipshit

we just chose to go north away from niggers

Astralians hold PhDs in bants and memetic and have been in the running for a Nobel Peace Prize for Shit posting.

Canadians are just venting their inner anger so they can continue the facade of being the nicest people on earth.

And then import kebab en masse? Males no sense

>implying the only niggers living here weren't you
>literally need mommy to take care of them because the big bad men with guns wanted to be free to make their own decisions
>literally living like human parasites and sucking off mommy Britain's tit

keep trying you fucking leaf, Quebec is your rightful ruler.

Not a though one OP... Australians are manly and dumb--but in an endearing way. Canadians are snippy beta fags who engender well deserved resentment from any and all based individuals who encounter them. (Pic related)

I don't know... Not being privy to all your anglo bants, Australians are just funny and cool. Canadians are lame and infuriating. Even Australian word are cool: Abo, bogan, sheila, emu, bants. What are even Canadian words?

I've been to Canada actually. I've met several cool Russians there, a Jew, Spanish, Chinese, Latin Americans, not a single Canadian I can remember. A customs officer was Russian, we had a nice talk.

Never been to Australia too far away and too hot, but probably cool too.

Them are some nice digits comrade.

I live on the border with Canada, love the country, but it's the most cucked nation on Earth. I go there when I want various foods from shitskins, or need to see a show in Toronto since Buffalo is a 3rd world shit tier city.

Pretty simple, last time I checked Australians don't make the same thread over and over and over again just to get (you)s and then call it
>shitposting

This thread is being monitored.

leaf more like pls leave haha

THIS

does candaian even do cool meme artwork that is relevant to political event?

:*(

sorry

To be fair, they voted him in for DUDE WEED

mate i think your tear froze into a snowflake

Australians are the classic Sup Forums shitposters though, I think we've just had more time to adjust to them being horrible cunts than we have to the sudden upturn in leafposting.

You bring the liberty and we'll follow,

We bring the laughs, and you chuckle

We each have out place

straya as usual with the bantz trololol

>how do you banter an ausfag?
i think it's just easier with leafs

The world got tired of bullying us, it's like most people have forgotten that Aussies were systemically oppressed on this site for years before Canadians. I had to use proxies for not-shitposts,

This image is Canadian properganda.

Nah.. thing with the Aussies is they at least have some charm in their shitposting. Canadians are just horrible at it.

It's a retarded double standard. Nobody can accurately describe why they prefer Australia's abhorrent posts over ours, aside from some vague, ambiguous description of "aussies r just funny and canadians r just lame"

I think the entire world just wants to gang up on Canada because it's the hot new meme. No one bats an eye when an American flag makes a Sup Forums BTFO!!! Thread, but it's a goant fucking meme when we do it. All flags shitpost, but we've been targeted specifically for no god damn reason.

he's a luxemburger, hover over the flag ffs

As an aussie thats been here for years I've NEVER made a Sup Forums BTFO thread, I dont even click them.
Why? Because Sup Forums BTFO threads are lame.
>Sup Forums is always right.

Australia redeemed itself by stopping the boats. Canada disgraced itself with Cucks.

>aussies are funny and canadians are lame
>vague ambiguous description
This is exactly what we are talking about, Canada. When Australians make shitposts like that, they are actually funny, and will have some clever note to them. Yours are just fucking stupid.

(you)'s to all aussies, canada can balkanize with their arctic claim, west coast, Hudson bay, northwest passage, and arctic claim again, those become US territories.

Quebec becomes french esque state, and everything else can be mounties.

> peter, you know what to do

>Yours are just fucking stupid.
Vague and ambiguous

This board just wants to hate Canada "just cuz". We can do no right because its the norm to relentlessly hate us for no reason.

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things. Also when he said if you kill your enemies they win, it was because if you have to resort to killing, that means you couldn't hold your own in a ration debate.

Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

aussies have balls to survive in 'nature you scary' aussieland while canadians are fucking cucks bending over to pic related

>abloo abloo im a sooky cunt
Canadians need to make like a tree and leaf

Yes, and now if there are 2 awful posts, but one has an Australian flag, it's treated like comedic gold and the one with a Canadian flag is treated with A FUCKING LEAF.

The board constantly pushes itself to enforce this norm.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-4cAKBiPVg
>Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist.
>Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters.
>you, congrats

I've never liked the idea of allowing leafs to have access to the Great Lakes. We really should take it from them and kill everyone we find squatting there.

It's Colgate plus whitening

This.

/thread

quality post I agree 100%

>hate us for no reason
Oh boy, I've never heard that before. Some self awareness would do you good.
I like this pasta.
You're a cheeky cunt.

Is Molymeme a Canadian? I don't remember.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489071531623.webm

Because we only have one city which is fucked up enough to try and thought police (read: Anti islamophobia bill) leafs have an entire nation

Here's the problem. You haven't earned the right to take yourself or your country seriously. So no one else does.

Hence the nigging when you try to post your stupid "pol btfod"

Your PM is literally a snowboarding instructor who says stuff like "when you kill your enemies they win" and loves tiny dick oppressive underdogs like Cuba.

I mean really? Surely you have to have more self awareness if your situation than you let on

Because those of us who fly the red, white and blue stick together. Canadians are no better than Indians.

Ditch the blue? Poo in loo.

And see this here is the other problem. Probably the biggest issue. You state things in an nauseating virtue signaling manner you assume is friendly but some of us find insufferable.

"My PM just said they win if u kill them because you weren't smart enough to debate".

No brother. You are not dead. They are. That's the non Canadian version of winning. There are a half a dozen examples. But your country has done nothing but virtue signal, shit post and ride on the coattails of the ones you verbally condescend to for decades. Which is the whole reason "fucking leaf" became a meme and isn't going away.

MAKE TRUDEAU A DRAMA TEACHER AGAIN

That cuck is not qualified to run this country. His policies of foreign aid and wasteful spending on social programs is driving us into an american sized debt and we dont even get a kickass military out of it.

Left wing faggots like you are the reason I've been getting involved with Albertan secessionist groups to get out of this failure of a country.

Australian shitposts make you laugh when you read them
Leaf shitposts just make you die a little inside

Did a Sheila dump ya, m8?

He's an Australian false flagging as a Canadian who is false flagging as an American because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know.

The rabbit hole goes deep.

The Autralian culture is so laid back and so frequently takes the piss that it might as well be a giant holiday resort. Our culture is descended from a plethora of English and Irish criminals who already had god-tier bantz, and then became even better shitposting by making alcoholism an inherent feature in our bloodlines. The average Australian woman is harder than a lot of canadian men, and we don't take ourselves seriously unless it's in sport, or talking about anzacs and the great emu war.

did they even get the weed?

A little ass mad over getting blown the fuck out by some bantzmaster are we OP?