Supreme Ruler of Earth

Why shouldn't the United States take over the planet and instill a NWO?

If not us then who? China? Fuck that shit.

There can only be one supreme ruler of the planet and it should be the United States.

Soon user. Our neutron bombs and swarms of virus carrying micro drones will rain down from the mighty space elevator.

>implying you can win with Slavs in all-out scenario
we can not be killed by usual means
we would eat each other and drink radioactive water for long after last remnant of your nation dies out

The problem about taking over some state by force leads to resistance. How did you not fucking learn that lesson?
Is this the eternal anglo speaking?

It's India

No single group of people should rule over all of humanity mr fucking god complex faggot

Politics wouldn't rule, money will.

The united states government really might as well be a fascist regime no better than the people they claim to oppose. The US like the rest of the shit governments of the world shouldn't even be in charge of its own people.

We would just cut you off and leave you to your shitty lives.

Enjoy eating boiled potatoes and leaks every night.

Well we would of course need to kill the people making all the problems. Which would be liberals, Muslims, commies, kikes, chinks.

But let's be honest Hans. America calling the shots is the best case scenario. Without us, everyone would be speaking chink.

are you aware that when you stop fighting wars for jews, your military industrial complex dies and you starve?
you are nation of lazy fat people and Texans

>us
>there can be only one

make up your mind
who gets to say how things are done dumbass
we can't even manage to remove state's rights from being used to destroy our government by traitors who hate our government
we can't even stop traitors from being chosen as top candidates for pres
but you want to spread this filthy shit everywhere without cleaning our own house first
fuck you
clean house first faggot

That's why you kill the most of the people, fag.

We should just stop supporting Africa, and launch a biological attack against China . Then starve out all the Indians somehow.

Who knows, you know Indians know they are a disgusting race of people so they might actually support wiping out about 1 billion of their people.

It would also lower carbon emissions.

You have no clue what you're talking about idiot.

Our GDP shits on yours and it's not because of our military industry.

Go suck a cock your broke bitch.

>cant even keep our own shit on contiguous landmass from going to hell
>lets takeover another continent

Britfags tried this, didnt work out in the end.

You're an idiot.
I'm not taking the time, if others in this thread want to explain why you're stupid that's on them

I'll clean your house, bitch.

> You're a dumb fag. I'm not even going to explain anything ebcause I'm a cuck faggot and I want to go play pretend Nazi.

Shit talking like that might matter if I didn't already fully disregard any post you make

The question in OP was why shouldn't the US rule.

You're just some dumb fag who came along and said some gay ass shit like "one man shouldn't rule over all men". Like get the fuck out of here bitch.

>because of our military industry.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GOOD ONE MATE
you are seat of the jews
your money is in fact not even yours, but jewish
your media are not yours, but jewish
your wars are not yours, but jewish
more than half of your politicians are jewish
pedophilia and degeneracy is rampant
your entire country is money laundering scheme for jews

SHART IN MART MOTHERFUCKER

Says the fucking retard who wants to start 3 conflicts at once cause he thinks we're the greats country on earth, just fucking kill yourself you jock cum guzzling faggot piece of shit. Leave the conflicts to the people with IQs above 100

You sound like you're just blaming others for the shitty state of your nation. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

And it sounds like if the Jews are so powerful, you should have more in your country because then maybe your GDP wouldn't be that of Africa tier.

Are you retarded or something?

Can you not read what was in OP?

You're making a different argument to a point that I never even made you dumb shit.

>us

You mean kikes? USA = jew satanist owned nation

I wish that I could marry both of these women. And father a new white nation upon them.

And what is Canada?

Fuck off Trumpcuck, your days are numbered.

>taking over the world

You can't even win against a bunch of antifa retards.

Try harder next time, fucking kikelovers.

t. California

You couldn't keep three hundred million people united. You sure you you want to for a billion plus six billion Africans and asians?

California should be sunk.

> Implying we would kill most of world population

Wow.

What an insightful and well thought out argument you presented us tonight sweetie. That must have been very painful to share.

You guys are fascist but not deserving of the moral right that comes with this exonerous responsibilty. I am in control of every synapse in my cerebral cortext after that demonstrable statement.

Kudos

>I'll clean your house bitch

yeah yeah
nobody has cleaned out the USA's house yet
all we got are slimy rich fucks everywhere
you gonna fix em now faggot
you gonna clean em out you faggot pussy
hurry the fuck up
we don't have all day faggot

Yore whole economy will be sunk as soon as stop paying federal taxes. We will also build the wall along Nevada border and let you suffer while we all lough at your pathetic Drumph sperging until he has a heart attack and hangs himself.

>United state
>not even united

Maybe when you guys are done fighting your own people

Again, three hundred million is already too much for you to keep in line. How are you going to deal with disorder once any outer enemies are done with?

>not deserving of the moral right that comes with

You open your mouth and words just come out, don't they?

America is on it's last legs, like a sickly dinosaur, it's dying.

Im sorry sarcasm isnt as easy in your second language

africa, the middle east, cucks and liberals all need to go.

>Corn fields
>GMOs
>Chicken Hormones
Yeah okay let's all become Chads

Because that means we have to take care of all the shitskins in the lands we occupy.

56% is too white for a burger

> If not us then who?
I should be the Supreme Ruler of Earth for my boundless virtues.