Read Meme Stirner's writings

>read Meme Stirner's writings
>realize that he is entirely correct
>the ultimate red pill is realizing that true liberty comes from forcing others to accept your liberty (or, alternatively, defending your liberties from opposition)

I bet every single one of you who are reading this wouldn't be able to defend your own liberty if your government decided to force you into a cell. You aren't free; you pretend to be free, because your government is deciding your liberties for you.

How pathetic our societies are! What will you do about this red pill, Sup Forums?

addendum: what's it like knowing that all of your "liberties" are spooks?

>might makes right... But like intellectual and shiet!
Cool spook.

this thread is a spook

you arent free because you obey to physics law. not gouvernment.
if you dont drink water h2o you die. physics. you arent free.
You Obey Physics Law

There is No animals Free in the wilderness. If they dont migrate,move,eat,run,fight in a specific time they....DIE

Your separation of might and intellect is arbitrary.

It's not even a spook; it is a fact of life: the more you can do, the freer you are.

Well said, burger.

Freedom isn't binary, it is a spectrum.

are you free to wear socks n crocks in public.

Freedom is making your own choices. I can choose to not follow the laws of physics, but then the gravity can just smash me to ground.
In similar way I can choose not follow the laws of country, but then the policeman comes and smashes me with his Baton.

Laws do not make a person any less free.

eyey stop. you mean our freedoms are decided by gouvernements. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i knew that since twelve. a kid can see it.
authority creates "freedom" and whatnot.
religion, individuals who have authority on you, a guy putting a gun on your head,anyone or anything that can harm and is way stronger than you is able to impose anything on you.

MUH
U
H

SPOOKS
P
O
O
K
S

welcome brother

This is called 'natural law' btdubz...

what's with all the autho-commie faggot threads?

the "ayn rand is a jew" threads promoting nazism - the fuck is this the cheap ass fucking honeypotting?

HEY SPOOKS, I WANT MY FUCKING TAXES BACK, A REFUND, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS

> hehehe a jew said personal freedom is paramount and a nazi said sacrifice for the greater good, hehe that bog pill when you realize collectivism is based hehehe

FUCK YOU CUNT FUCKING NIGGER CIA CUNTS

spoke like a true marxist retard

get outta here you spooky cunt.

>true liberty

really ? it doesnt makes you anything lower in the spectrum of freedom.
freedom of your mind is enough so Larping about having a gun in europe is as free as owning a gun in us
i know. i am free to call it whatever. because its understandable.

jump from a helicopter. you will get what the words are saying, turk

Even though Sup Forums likes to pretend that they are red pilled, they really just like to circle jerk and virtue signal to each other. Stay pilled, greekbro.

y-you too...

morality is Good.

If I want a gun I can just buy one, sure it might be harder here than US, but does that really make me less free?
I think it would be good to make difference between freedom as is, and liberty as in right to bear arms and gay marriage.

you can delete your thread.

>I think it would be good to make difference between freedom as is, and liberty
i am listening. whats the diffrence.

Freedom is that I decide to buy a gun, liberty is that I wont be thrown into jail for that decission.

>true liberty

nice spook op, almost had shadilay.

I'm not being literal here, are you both autistic? I'm speaking relatively.

[spoiler]thanks for the rare stirnerinos, though, friends[/spoilers]

heh

Brainlet here, can someone please define spook for me?

THATS NOT STIRNER REEEEEE DELET

It's another name for nigger.

A spook is an idea which controls the way a person acts despite not being real

If the commies take over, I will shoot them from my window until they kill me. That's that.

Small homogenous country of 4 million people. My vote matters. My government works for me.

At least that's how I feel.

It's basically an abstraction that controls you and stifles your ability for satisfaction. Let's so you like brown girls, Sup Forums calling you a race traitor and trying to shame you into not banging brown girls is basically a spook, Sup Forums is spooking you and you're buying into it by not getting brown pussy

>I bet every single one of you who are reading this wouldn't be able to defend your own liberty if your government decided to force you into a cell.
>What is the 2nd Amendment?
In every society someone will have a near monopoly on force. It is best the state can holds that position, because it is possible that the state can be controlled by the people. Without that the contest of the powerful will be far more devastating.

>Thinking with your dick.

sounds like an ironic joke because no one will ever be free unless they enslave the entire world then
1 person gets to be free. The leviathan? I mean, is that the real goal?

>denying what you want for an abstraction

Accept you obviously have not read or understood Sterner at all. Appears to me you are observing through the eyes of Marx.

one person gets to be free or no one gets to be free

>Implying my sex drive is even in my top 3 motivations

>race is an abstraction

stirner and satres ideas of radical freedom saved me from depression

Knitting hats helps me through the doldrums. St Max just demotivated me into help no one but myself.

Stirner makes some good points to be recognised but you're seemingly not understanding them.

Plus if we promote Stirner we should also promote the SCUM manifesto. One of the best text on how to fight back.

I do origami to pass the time

Sacrifice and inequality might be the foundations of nazism but they're also the foundations of many socially conservative philosophy, ideas that have existed since long before Hitler.

Rand was a hypocritical idiot trying to force fantasy on to reality. Individualists, at least to anywhere near such an extent, are all as deluded as Commies.

He is correct, but he neglects that without a social contract, chances are you will not get to exercise much of your freedom. You'll end up getting robbed and fucked over repeatedly, or exhaust most of your resources defending/attacking others.

Post some of your knitting?

I presume you believe people should care about their nation and their people, no?

If so how do you come to the terms with the leap required to achieve that from a strongly individualist ideology? How do you expect people to come to care about higher concepts than themselves when it's abundantly clear to protect these ideas sacrifice is sometimes necessary. Perhaps you can rationalise that sacrifice for your nation and your people is the greatest good for oneself, I can see that, but I don't think many others can or will. People are too liable to selfishness, and often irrational, in general to rationalise that.

his scope is the individual, he's not trying to be plato. One can accept the social contract in as much as it is a means to an end, the important part is not to buy into the idea of the contract, that there is some hazy notion of 'society' that is some sort of 'greater good'. To buy into those things is to fool oneself and thus limit ones freedom