I'm graduating college soon and know nothing about red pill or whatever; inform me before i die in the world...

I'm graduating college soon and know nothing about red pill or whatever; inform me before i die in the world. If you don't I'll vote hillary again out of spite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rMiN_i-uzpA
youtube.com/watch?v=QM6864EpNpc
news.yahoo.com/jihadists-stole-tens-thousands-blank-passports-report-154955786.html;_ylt=AwrXgiO003ZWWEsA_z_QtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjR0MTVzBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM3BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/isis-in-united-states-research/index.html
patriotchronicle.com/norway-deported-824-radical-muslims-what-happened-next-has-liberals-dumbfounded-and-conservatives-cheering/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-31/plastic-cap-is-crux-of-mylan-argument-against-competing-epipen
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=OABc6mqKW7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself

First off kill yourself. Second of slice down the lines to go faster.

>Graduating college
>Not knowing about the red pill

Just wait a few years... you will be begging for that red pill soon... surprised you didn't get it in college
>sage

kill yourself
I'm going to assume you already know the media is fucked and move on to other things

College is full of kikes, you shouldn't be surprised at all. Fuck you too.

Next few posts will be about FAGS

You should make a better OP next time instead of begging for spoonfeeding you total faggot

If you haven't picked it up yet - STOP BEING GAY OP

Stop supporting faggot kike Milo, stop making excuses for trannies.

Transgenderism is a mental disorder and should be treated as such. I'm not even trying to say that in a mean way - please take it as literally as possible
You don't tell a suicidal person to "DO IT" when you actually care about them. When your friend has "Delusions of Grandeur" you don't tell them they really ARE The Rightful King of England, you try to help them.

You must be locked in your basement all day if you actually think trannies are norm like they are on Sup Forums.
Also if you've been around long enough and think sexuality is actually is a big problem you sound like one of those crazy religious who burns people.

I think you're the one locked in a basement. At uni, there must've been at least half a dozen.

The numbers are growing user which clearly means it's a choice, btw.

>Trannies aren't the norm
My room mate is transgender, my high school friend is transgender, that's already too many people.(only personal experience, I know)
But you're right, it's not the norm... But it's what gets pushed by every fucking media station, every fucking university in the Western world.

>crazee religious
I'm an apetits mate, besides that's an attack on my character, not on what I said or my statistics. I'm only calling you a fag as a jab mate.

>think sexuality is a big problem
DID YOU READ THE INFOGRAPHICS? People worked hard to make those.

btw just to clarify for my next few posts, you know the media is full of shit right? As you can see from my first image and pic related, the media is almost entirely run by Jews.

Alright now the most infuriating part about Sup Forums these days is that half of you absolute newfags don't even know about the most important part:
THE JEWS
Jews are overwhelmingly left-wing in Western Countries and overwhelmingly right-wing in their own.
Jews own the media that pushes this agenda.

The (((Rothschild) family owns every "Federal" Reserve Bank in the world. Almost every country has a Reserve Bank (Though some Middle Eastern countries only got them AFTER they were invaded by US, more on that later)
Here's why that matters
youtu.be/rMiN_i-uzpA

From that video you can see how much they benefit from creating crippling debt. IMMIGRATION = DEBT as in pic related

The Jews themselves have admitted their bullshit on too many occasions to count. This is why the truth will never win, even when they outright reveal themselves noone but you or I hears about it

Ever wondered about (((Mark Zuckerberg)))'s goal of making the world "open and connected"

KIKERY
this is the symbol on his hoodie

You'll understand when you're out of college and you start having to work for a living.

If you're cool with giving up 35% of your income still, you're beyond help.

the refugee crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=QM6864EpNpc

news.yahoo.com/jihadists-stole-tens-thousands-blank-passports-report-154955786.html;_ylt=AwrXgiO003ZWWEsA_z_QtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjR0MTVzBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM3BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/isis-in-united-states-research/index.html

patriotchronicle.com/norway-deported-824-radical-muslims-what-happened-next-has-liberals-dumbfounded-and-conservatives-cheering/

why 3rd parties fail
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

joos
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-31/plastic-cap-is-crux-of-mylan-argument-against-competing-epipen

the jews fear the samuria
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

Checked and nice topic

thx, I was just about to go onto the next bit.
THERE'S NO WAY OP CAN SWALLOW THIS PILL

You guys are worse than the retards that bought into the fake destroy ur iphone ads. Just believing any shitpost around here and jerking off to it.

Jooz did 9/11 so that US would attack their enemies in the Middle East

Shitpost? Did you watch the video? Are you implying I didn't fucking fact check myself?

I know we're going too fast here but check it out and see what you fucking find you stupid normie cunt.

no woman will ever love you the way you love her, only what you can potentially provide for her.

Your future bosses will all be idiots, learn to game the shit out of them

>he thinks he's safe because only his leg is in the quicksand....

You're here forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

What does it fucking take? What does it fucking take to get them to take an hour out of their day to look the shit up for themselves? FACT CHECK ME YOU BASTARD. Literally thousands of people have been checking this shit and making these infographics on sites you've never heard of.

"Taking the bluepill" isn't about never being told the truth, it's about denying the truth when it's dangling in your face.

Does this hurt your feelings? Well it could NEVER hurt more than it hurts me to have you not give me the time of day because I'm "le crazi conspiracy theorist"

Immigration is an attack on YOU.
Faggotry is an attack on YOU.
Your entire banking system is made to rob you, PLEASE seeThe MSM and Hollywood, which are overwhelmingly jewish(undeniably, as this is open information) are the only thing keeping you from learning this.

The Jews have been kicked out of almost every civilisation in history for a reason.
Such a small population is famous for False Flag attacks because they make so much money out of crying about persecution.

FUCK why does this shitty site only allow for one image at a time

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

The Holocaust is the greatest lie in all of history.
It's their defense against those who speak out against them and a way to get money out of pitying nations.

Note pic related by WHAT WE MEAN when we say the Holocaust is BS. OFCOURSE the Jews were persecuted and for good fucking reason, but they weren't mass killed, only corraled into concentration camps

Funnily enough, those concentration camps have interesting facilities

youtube.com/watch?v=OABc6mqKW7U

These pills may be too dark for a beginner. Watch some Jared Taylor OP

fuck I can't post mp4s, right.
The Red Cross used to tell the truth, if you're calling me a liar you're calling them a liar too.

I think OP left after I lost my shit and called him a cunt.
Or hopefully he's watching the vid about the Reserve Bank

can i please have a source on the genocide of Germans in the Danzig Corridor?

He might have become blackpilled and is looking for a rope to hang himself.

Sorry don't have it.

i've never been able to find a good source for it

>Maximum file size allowed is 4MB
dang it

Poo poo peee peeeeeeee

/THREAD

> I'll vote for a three time loser if you don't tell me sekrets
You aren't even out of high school, Frankie. Vote however you want, no one cares.