Can someone make hate Ukraine thread,please

To be more precise, please make hate Western Ukraine thread.

What's that?

Ya prosto ne mozhu

I don't have any Ukronigger hate material, so here's a representation of what an ancient Ukrainian warrior would have looked like around 300 AD.

and here we a got a modern one

>Inb4 oy blin OP, but we wuz White Croatians

fuck LOL

>basically shitty mongol
>a thousand years before the mongols
I don't see the issue here

Why the hate when we can buy a qt like the waffles father.

Also im not a pajeet, just working here.

Ukroturks must stop denying and embrace their Turkic lineage

>Also im not a pajeet, just working here
nice try pajeet

Is this the new, modernized Ukrainian cavalry?

Not a pajeet. Im pajeets manager.

why are you in India

>ukraine
>turkic
>shit tier slav genes + shit tier mongol genes
>turkic
Fucking burgers

Working. Decided I could rank up faster here. Pay is shit comparatively, but it is pretty cheap to live here, i can have two maids for $300 per month. Not being shitskinned is both advantageous and disadvantageous.

no bully pls

Do you face discrimination at all? Have you seen anyone shit in public?

lol

>itt butthurt poles and ruskies to justify taking land from irreleverent ancient claims

Not shit though there is shit all around. Ive seem people take a piss against random walls and on trees.
Not interacted with many locals but the shitskin women tend to flock to foreigners. I rather have a paid ukranian like waffles father. People do stink and hygiene is pretty much non existent.

look at the thread title you hohol
>Can someone make hate Ukraine thread,please.
>To be more precise, please make hate Western Ukraine thread.

this is not We love Western Ukraine thread
this is We hate Western Ukraine thread
We hate UPS Nazis in Western Ukraine

>We hate UPS Nazis
*CORRECTION*
We hate UPA Nazis

>drove Rusyns and Poles out of their homes, harassed the Russian ethnic majority of southern """Ukrostan""" for years

>no bully pls

You take Sup Forums way too seriously

You take the concept of a Ukrainian nation too seriously.

Are you diaspora?
Why do you hate Ukraine? Because we don't want to suck putin's dick?

lmao

seems like Sup Forums has a new uniform

Holy fuck you're retarded majority of southern Ukraine is Ukrainian and THERE WAS NO OPPRESSION OF RUSSIANS IN UKRAINE. UKRAINE WAS RULED BY A PRO-RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT YOU FUCKING RETARD. Also Ukrainians are Rusyns

Why are you even arguing here? Dude, pic related is a typical 2ch'er. You think Sup Forums'ers any different?

Because you the WesternUkraine sucked Hitler's dick during WWII
and because you were eating your babies during famine in 1932/33

I'm mad at Stalin that he didn't finished his famine project on that Ukrainian scum in 1932/33'
its funny to read history documents pointing that Ukrainians were taking food from other Ukrainians making them to starve and to eat their own children.
Fucking nation of savages.
Ukrainian fathers and mothers killing their babies cutting them to pieces boiling them and eating their flesh.

"Cannibalism was rife and some women offered sexual favours in return for food.
There are horrific eye-witness accounts of mothers eating their own children.
In the Ukrainian city of Poltava, Andriy Melezhyk recalled that neighbours found a pot containing a boiled liver,
heart and lungs in the home of one mother who had died.
Under a barrel in the cellar they discovered a small hole in which a child's head, feet and hands were buried.
It was the remains of the woman's little daughter, Vaska."

Western Ukraine fucking nest of nazi scum.
You should be erased from the map you pieces of shit.
How soon before you start eating your children again,
even today your country is such a shithole lucking basic hygiene and food because you are so stupid and lazy people.

Because a lot of diaspora I've encountered are pro-russian for some reason, and not only on Sup Forums.
I'm just curious why is that so.

Classic

maybe because people are not stupid and are aware of Nazis nesting in Western Ukraine,
did that ever entered your brain

You are fucked in the head, leaf.

So do they define all Ukraine? They don't actually have popular support here.
I hate both nazis and commies.

Very soon it will be not 121 but 21 and they will starve to death

What? are you denying historical facts, fucking savage hohol

Same shit.

I don't hate them, they are white. Misguided and misled, they kill other whites (Russians)

Whites need to stick together not kill each other, to please their jewish masters. (Valtsmann, Nudelman, EU_

kek

White or not we can still make fun of them until they get better.

>"When you're not sure if you're Polish or Russian so you pick the worst characteristics of both and call yourself Ukrainians."

Hello Russia!

looks comfy

Looks just like your (((president))) you subhuman scum

is he russian ?

HA HA

o kurwa niemcy

Why do russians get so salty about Ukraine while also saying they want it?

>a subhuman calling another subhuman a subhuman

this thread is getting better

Wrong flag ))))

>subhuman is pointing that other subhuman called someone subhuman
wew

What are you doing? I've considered moving over there to make some cash, I've been to India for a while in the past and I know a decent bit about the shipping industry at this stage.

It truly is something to behold

really now, even if ukraine doesn't get mauled by the bear, what the fuck will it do to pay its denbts? The wheat fields and prostitution (and prostitution fields of wheat) businesses can't pay for shit, the education there is georgia tier (read: bad, really really really fucking bad) and even then, everything else just gets worse

>subhuman calling out a subhuman pointing out a subhuman calling a subhuman a subhuman

Ukraine is shit even compared to Belarus.

mysterious Russian soul

perogies might be stuffed with babies meat, you never know with those Ukrainian primitive savages

Ukraine is survivors, and some of the prettiest women ever.
It's too bad our fake former Resident messed up so bad, but I'd bet Ukraine will rise again, as they always have.

Stop this already

shhhhhh

Not my fault

This isn't going to help you with your systemic failures, Ivan.
Everyone knows this is a Russian shill thread.
Are the rightful residents of eastern Ukraine kicking your asses so badly that you need this?

>fat subhuman talking about subhumanism of some subhuman who called other subhuman a subhuman for pointing out other subhuman who got triggered by subhuman was actual subhuman

Nu vse, ti ogrebaeshhh

And using a Canadian flag?
lol
This doesn't make you look good, Ruskies.

I'm leaving this loser pity party. Good luck. You'll need it.

Vlasov didn't nuthing wrong!

Who says that we want it? Your BBC? Its a failed state and a non-country that should've never existed just like Israel and Palestine.
The only thing worth taking was our Crimea and we already have it.

my sides are in orbit

It's very simple: youtube.com/watch?v=Dqyflf-mB4k

Khazaria soon, while all Ukrainians migrating

Hey you,YOU stinky hohol, you and your shithole Western Ukraine will be sucking Putin's dick for eternity.
Nobody in EU will risk their lives for baby eaters Nazi scum of Western Ukraine

>and because you were eating your babies during famine in 1932/33
Ehh.. I don't know how to say it, but there was NO famine in 32/33 in western Ukraine. We were just a polish clay back then.

How can something that never existed rise again?

fuck off leaf, only slavs have rights to hate each other

listen here you're gonna delete this post or I will do something bad to this burger

Partition of Ukraine when?

Crimea was just a start. Soon whole Ukraine will go back to Jews.

Why hate Ukraine?
Hate slavs as a whole, it's all the same shit.

OK slav show it how it's done

fuck, different video: youtube.com/watch?v=ZFunccG_C7E

Change proxy Ivan.

Why don't they run away to Russia or Belarus? It's same shit for them, In hierarchy of subhumanism Poland is higher than fucking /x/kraine and Russia, they should stick to themselves

>WE WUZ same
Sorry to tell you but from all Slavs only You and Ukraine are shit tier countries.

North Korea needs to provoke US and NATO so China gets bothered and that will be good time to turn Western Ukraine
into nice sheet of glass

Kek