Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

A Swede, a Somalian, and a Brit are sitting on a continent.

The somalian fucks the Swede's wife, to which he replies "a-at least we're g-good people". The somalian says "SHUT UP" and slaps the Swede. The Brit says "fuck this shit!!" and leaves.

The end.

More like the banker works to make 16 cookies, the worker 4 and the immigrant comes in later and rapes the workers' daughter and demands a cookie.

really makes me think you're retarded, op

>More like the banker works to make 16 cookies

If you actually knew anything about bankers outside of your barista led antifa meetings you'd know they work stupid hours and it has a high drop out rate due to depression and stress, with physical health consequences. You couldnt pay me double what they make to do the work they do.

The banker took 19 cookies and gave the last cookie to the immigrant. He then told the worker: if you don't ageee to this, you are a racist, sexist and fascist.

The bankers takes cookies from the worker and hands them to multiple refugees
"The refugees will work for less cookies".

>what is usury
Bankers are cancer

This is correct. The lads had their money dicks out the other day and one lad in banking had the biggest, until we broke it down by hours worked. The lad is a slave.

Wrong. Bankers don't say that immigrants are going to take away the cookie, instead they lobby for importing those immigrants and use them as a tool to take more cookies.

Really massages your nerve cells.

A huge amount of banking has nothing at all to do with personal banking, its more business orientated. I dont pretend to know enough about finances to know artifical or necessary banking's place is in the world but i highly doubt anyone here has much of an idea either.

Exactly, regardless of the ethics of the industry the idea that bankers are earning laughable amounts is stupid. When you break it down its usually minimum wage or thereabouts, they're just working 2x or 3x hours.

>barista led

What did he mean by this?

And one single fuck up can have them fired on the spot. The ones doing very well are a small and visible minority of a larger group of people.

>When you break it down its usually minimum wage or thereabouts

A nigger, a kike, a mudslime and a white man are sitting at a table with 20 cookies.
The kike takes it all as reparations for the Holocaust but gives 3 to the white man after he works at the cookie factory. The nigger says the white man is keeping him down and demands whitie give him cookies. The kike punches the white man in the face and runs off with a few of his cookies without his knowledge and then says that the mudslime did the attack. The white man attacks the mudslime, the mudslime attacks the white man and the kike says he should let the mudslime kill him.

I don't know how the story ends, but it doesn't look very fucking good so far.

dueahh wtfff me love immigrantz now

the banker is right...

Three Americans are sitting at a table with 20 hamburgers.

They peacefully eat their meal and don't talk because it is hard to chew and talk at the same time and takes away from precious eating time.

reely make u tink

When i was younger i knew a banker and his office had something called the magic roundabout where you would get a cab home, leave it outside as you change your shirt and tie, then get back in for the next day of work.

He earned ~£50k the year i knew him and that was easily no more than minimum for his hours. You could do nothing to make me become a banker.

>white man buys land from an Indian tribe for some beads
>white man builds a cookie factory on ancient Indian burial ground
>business is good
>women demand to work at his cookie factory because feminism
>productivity goes down
>demand for cookies go up
>white man replaces flour with cellulose to save production costs
>Japan imports better cookies to America
>to compete with Japan, white man closes factory and builds new one in China
>white man's cookies are now poisoned with lead and fromeldahyde
>no jobs now that factory is closed
>white men can't pay ₽5,000,000 lead poisoning hospital bill
>demand for universal healthcare increases
>liberals move into abandoned factory to do drugs and spread AIDs
>Indian ghosts burn down factory from beyond the grave
>Japan continues making delicious cookies

Japan #1

oh
hmmmm
let me think
about
this...

>(((B)))
>(((A)))
>(((N)))
>(((K)))
>(((E)))
>(((R)))

>le money is a zero sum game meme when they are printing more than ever
sage and hide

Yep, I've read Urban Planning documents from California that touted 98% hispanic neighborhoods as being "the most diverse" neighborhoods in the city. That is literally the opposite of diverse. Diversity has literally come to be defined by the Left as Anti-White.

Yeah that's why we need to kill immigrants and jews