Canada, what went wrong?

Canada, what went wrong?

Why live when all the insecure and easy liberal whores are a 3/10 at best?

>Canada what went wrong
Justin Trudeau happened

nuke us pls

but warn me first desu I need time to get to my comfy rural cabin

Jesus christ canada. Its just fucking Jordan Peterson. He isnt going to go up and talk about national identify and decry immigrants. Does everything need to be so fucking controversial?

(((THEY)))
(((THEM)))

I don't think I've ever seen so many people wearing problem glasses in one picture.
Also Toronto is our version of San Francisco. Worse off but we could ask you how you let a city get that way. Somehow these people gravitate to large cities like this and it grows bigger and bigger like that.

Look to a rural town in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, none of those places are remotely close.

Every country has its area where you ask what the hell happened.

Well in SF its pretty obvious what happened. Its a pretty easy to follow history of folk being so left they start to implode in their own regressive culture. What's Toronto's excuse?

This

Where is a refugee with a truck when you need one?

>they don't feel safe at a fucking art gallery

those poor things

These are clearly the dregs of the gene pool. Why worry?

t. rural and suburban retard

>Its a pretty easy to follow history of folk being so left they start to implode in their own regressive culture
You're describing Toronto quite well too.
Under Kathleen Wynne it has been particularly bad in Ontario.
There's been no push to have Toronto go in any direction other than homosexuality and "political correctness" censorship.

Wow they got the entire white population of Toronto to show up.

underrated

t. Autistic city virgin retard

>a FUCKING leaf

This is what I'm thinking. How weak and indoctrinated do you have to be that Peterson gets to you? It's like being frightened by a teddy bear.

Jordan Peterson shadow is libertarian left?

Redpill me on Jordan Peterson, is he our guy?

Yes

Yes but in the 'A perfectly reasonable man in a world of utter nonsense' kind of way. Not much to do with Das Uber LARP

(((THEY))) Live!
Fight (((THEM)))!

> human rights for all

I am so fucking pissed off.

> Hurr hurr it's muh human right to demand that other people enable my delusions

Fucking no.

Human rights are freedom of speech, freedom of movement, privacy, security, and a few other things that are absolutely essential to the pursuit of happiness.

These fucking hipster fucks coming out here demanding that people enable their fucking delusions and then claiming to be oppressed when they're told to fuck off is such a fucking slap to the face to everyone who has ever fought for real human rights that it makes me fucking sick.

I hope all of these people choke.

MONTREAL

For fucks sake people look at france, same libtrard ideals different countries.

I'll take Peterson and some people with actual, varied identities over these hairsalon harpies all day everyday.

this. Outside of Toronto, sanity starts to regain control.

What happens to these snowflakes after they leave the safety of college?

lmao @ you

>Protesters protest about stuff that I find insignificant

The gender stuff is stupid, but this doesn't mean that Canada is any less awesome.

There's a little old lady I know in Ontario who lives on her own and could use a live-in handyman. I'm a directionless neet living in Texas and I love working with my hands, and her late husband had a great workshop on their property

Is Ontario nice?

Without real struggle and concerns, dumb people will apply their feelings of angst to really really pointless topics.

The west is a victim of its own success.

Canada is fucking gay you racially stunted poofter. It's full of chinks and fags (like you), and it's well on it's way to becoming a non-white country (like you are)

Yes it is lovely.

Just stay out of Toronto, that place is a shit hole.

They get eaten alive in the workforce and smarten the fuck up, acquire some cuck job like blogging or something or they waste away because their social science degree isn't worth jack shit and they never get hired.

Ontario is a nice place as long as you stay away from (((Toronto)))