twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't even sleep. Praise kek.

Witnessed! Happening tomorrow!

i had massive unexplained anxiety up until 3 am
i had to work out like a fiend to get rid of it
what's going on?

Y-you t-t-too?

cheqd

Sorry user. RIP. I just read this in the gospel of Thomas today.

And he took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, "What did Jesus say to you?"
Thomas said to them, "If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up."

What did Jesus tell him?

CIA will execute everyone who used Sup Forums last 7 days, in less than 24 hours!

The next piece of the puzzle is revealed tomorrow. Trump doesn't have much time left. It's all out war.

Nuclear war tommorow.
Screencap this.

>11.....11...
Posted at 15:11
797 OwO

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_Ahhuto98

Me too,too many weird news and events and yesterday, in fucking /x/, an "alien" posted that 90% of the population is abducted between 2:00 am and 3:45 am. I am not sleeping forever after that.

Some of you guys are alright

don't to outside tomorrow

the 15th

We haven't had a proper happening in ages. SO DISAPPOINTED!

>on Sup Forums
>goes outside

seea happening may happen because the feds have a high chance of raising interest rates

and yeah something is up, I'm getting those weird vivid dreams again where I'm hanging out with my friend that died 6 years ago, but for some reason I have zero recollection of him dying and everything seems to be normal except for some weird creeping feeling in the back of my head telling me there is something definitely not right because part of my head is telling this guy died a while ago.... it's like experiencing deja vu within a dream itself, very spoogy stuff.

anyways these kind of things have been kind act as a happening detector so buckle up and keep that popcorn on standy lads

Been off Sup Forums since the inauguration, needed shore leave from the meme war. Can I get a quick rundown on this happening?

My digits are proof that nothing will happen tomorrow. OP is just larping and knows what gets easy (you)s

now behold.

It's going to work in Trumps favor

nothing is happening

Any real indicators of a habbening? What am I missing?

Or we all will miss out on a good day

i hardly hardly hardly doubt they will trump run the us, they wanted this country in muh hillarys favor and fuck shit up. She was the war lord candidate

We all feel it user, a storm is brewing... Beware the Ides of March

Future happening, kek predicts.

you sad fucks say there's a happening tomorrow every day

>And he took him and withdrew and told him three things.
So Jesus fucked Thomas up the ass, wirthdrew his superior semitic penis and whispered in Thomas's ear:
1) "I'll call you tomorrow"
2) "Don't be silly, I really do love you"
3) "Of course I don't have AIDS"

PS. Jesus is the child of Mary and and one of the stable hands. Joseph, believing the story about the virgin birth, is actually a c u c k.

my digits indicate a severe happening tomorrow.

I really like hearing this.

Sweet digits brah

beware the ides of march

Trump dies

I almost never remember dreams and when I do they're pleasant, but I just had a nightmare involving spiders.

Is there going to be some type of spider attack? Like a big mechanical spider from Wild Wild West type thing?

Dude, Its a very insane question but here it goes :
In this dream, did you feel a "Zombie Attack" vibe to it? As in you are seeing the "living death"?

I'd like to see them try. SAD ain't shit.

Spiders = Poison = Chemical Attack ?
Spiders = Web = betreyal ?

The unconciouness has a very weird way of showing you the truth.

Me too. I'm gonna get shitfaced tonight and have a hangover tomorrow and be sweating like the pepe on your original post.

I can feel it

something will but not big, i feel it too

What makes you guys say this? What do you guys think will happen?

Praise fuckinf kek

>Betrayal

praise kek

Beware of the idles of march...

Felt like garbage the entire shift. Not sure why. Craving a major happening, not a silly axe attack or South Korean shenanigans

FBI user said its going down on the 15th, probably flooding the site with cp or something and arresting everyone

Wouldnt be suprised if this happens actually, the media and the fbi coordinating to take down the opposition

Everyones just on edge

The Prophecy will come true.

>Axe attack
>Korean President impeached
>HWNDU brutally fucked on cam
>FBI user post
What more could you ask for?

>Trump has a rally on the 15th

>idles
it's ides you illiterate spic

Also wikileaks, which probably went too far and now we must reap the consequences

Nukes tomorrow? Looks like I made the right call today by skipping my classes to play games all day.

Please link the FBI user post here.

Something weird happened earlier yesterday.

FBI Director James Comey announced a press conference Thursday afternoon, after meeting with Paul Ryan and Nancy Pelosi.

ABC-TV had a video feed streaming in preparation, and then it suddenly shut off, the event was cancelled, and the media didn't make any further reference to it.

...HOWEVER, all the weird posts in this thread feel like a psy-op or an /x/ raid.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

CIA KILLING HIM FOR CERTAIN

French and Dutch elections are coming up, everything the radical left has worked for will go down the shitter if they dont act now

CIA is going to release detailed records of every person who posts at Sup Forums, ashley madison-style. Hope you're all prepared to have every genocidal and traitorous thing you've ever written "as a joke" broadcast to every single person you know.

Tremendous stuff is coming tomorrow. It involves Bannon and Russian contacts. Sessions will lose his job over this, effectively killing two birds with one stone.

Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, DRIP.

It will never stop until Donald Dumbfuck trades the White House for an orange jumpsuit.

>whew a 10 page article of me saying sauce? very incriminating

>General population reads Sup Forums posts
>Everyone gets redpilled

Wow this was drawn fast

March the 15th is our election day

>every single person you know.
Jokes on you, im a loner.

Assange releases vault7 part 2, pedogate begins

Thanks for the correction my preposterous burger friend.

Best of luck

Reroll

Shills attempt to emulate posts that emulate Trump's posting style, but miss the subtlety therein. Many such cases! Sad!

atleast I'm not john podesta

Sec is ruling in bitcoin etf tomorrow

i dont feel a damn thing

Nobody would care

I kinda miss the BLM chimp outs. Hopefully one gets killed on camera tomorrow's

G-guys...

Major shitstorm tomorrow boys. Grab the best seats and tighten up. We're going for a ride.

>H2FSK code

lmao what a shit-tier larp

Did he say why we should not return after march 15?

I do but not about where I live.

(Not to jinx anything bad happening at all at any time within a 500 mile radius of me or to myself or anyone or anything I care about even slightly.)

They're overplaying their hand once again.

Bring it.

>random showers in the SE U.S. right NOW

why... its march 10th in fucking SOUTH CAROLINA

preddy comfy tho

>he still goes to LARP in the game: outside
>he doesn´t get all his d-vitamin from milk, pills & his own seamen

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JLuKO1Yw-zc

yeah. i have to go to work tomorrow and ill probably see a nigger

>A silence that all will hear
>The Star will gorge itself on clay

Palestinian false flag assassinations
into Israel "revenge conquers" all of Palestine for "their greatest ally"

Sad

Non canon

[ALL POSTS BY THIS IP WAS SATIRE AND FICTION, THEY DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF THE USER]

someone in another thread suggested a shia-scruff edit, but it got pruned too quickly.

Nope not feeling it

Jesus, me to! I just chalked it up to allergies.

tomorrows a bad day to be shill. You're right to feel fear.

Its the debt ceiling in the US, Brexit will be triggered, Dutch elections, ides of March, anything else?

APRIL 29, 2017

I bet fucking /x/ is up to something. I feel very uneasy as well.

on the 15th...this infographic needs more

Fuck.