AHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test
youtube.com/watch?v=kMHnNF2rqpI
youtube.com/watch?v=abldPDMmD2k
youtube.com/watch?v=HRVGA9zxXzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where;s da vid whitey

Source or fake news

WHAT ??? NO

DELETE THIS

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

read:

So? What does this mean?

NOTHING

please watch some funny videos on youtube :)

Nature or nurture, though?

Did you even read your own image? Only two white kids passed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test
>The mirror test, sometimes called the mark test or the mirror self-recognition test (MSR), is a behavioural technique developed in 1970 by psychologist Gordon Gallup Jr. as an attempt to determine whether a non-human animal possesses the ability of self-recognition
>determine whether a non-human animal possesses the ability of self-recognition

that's the test of self-awareness

aside from humans literally only two other animal species are capable of being aware of themselves, dolphins and chimps

everyone else is basically a meat robot with no understanding of themselves, your dog, your cat your fucking hamster, just robots made out of meat that don't even know they exist

Now even humans don't have the ability to know themselves until certain age when the brain is sufficiently developed. This study says for white babies that's just over a year but for black babies it's 6 years.

>This is in sharp contrast with what is reported with Western children
>western children
>aka white.

my mistake my man, i forgot to include context. this specific quote is from page 5 of the pdf under the "Kenya" section

>These results are in sharp contrast with what is reported with Western children.
>in sharp contrast
>with Western children

I get that niggers are stupid but fake news

I thought some crows or something could too.

Meaning the science is bullshit and there's no consistency period. Anyone can pass or fail the test if the study is designe dthdt way.

what's new? we've had evidence of that for ages

youtube.com/watch?v=kMHnNF2rqpI

WHO DAT WHEN I SAY WHO DAT

@116015305
oh, it was bait.

When do white boys notice there lil dicks?

>Lashing out because it's producing cognitive dissonance.

What, specifically, is wrong with the test?

KEK

From Wikipedia: "Very few species have passed the MSR test. As of 2016, only great apes (including humans), a single Asiatic elephant, dolphins, orcas, and the Eurasian magpie have passed the MSR test."

No surprise on the orcas, but fucking magpies? A magpie is more developed than a 5yo black baby???

crows have "bird intelligence". It's a type of intelligence with isolated skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=abldPDMmD2k

B-B-BUT MUH DIK

There are other animals that can pass it. Some birds IIRC.

why didn't he get a tatoo in a subsaharan african script instead of chinese?

hard to believe

How was this allowed to be published

Chigger?

read

>don't like results
>MUH SCIENCE IS BULLSHIT!

I don't buy that it means everything which fails the test is a "meat robot", but you can't deny it's a significant indicator of mental development.

80% by 21 months or 100% by 24 for whtie kids is what it says

>Cultural Variations

no, crows are just really smart, like smarter than your dog and your cat

but they aren't self-aware
pigs are even smarter than crows and still aren't self-aware
there's a grey parrot that science is uncertain about and a certain type of elephant, those are in the maybe category, everyone else is in the hard no category

aren't orcas just big dolphins or some shit

yeah some birds tend to be crazy smart, which is amazing considering how small their heads are

>ABLOO ABLOO ABLOO DEEZ KIDZ IN AFREEKA IZ SO POOR THEY DONT KNOW MIRRAHS
>PLS SEND MORE GIBS

Corvids are fucking intelligent birds.

Ravens, crows, and magpies can be scary smart birds. Ravens will remember the faces of people who have harassed them, somehow communicate that to future generations of ravens, the new ravens will attack that person without ever having seen the person themselves before.

>cherry picking buff niggers to "prove" how better they are
>cherry picking niggers with big dicks to "prove" that blacks have larger dicks.

There's a reason the biggest dick in the world is white.

Actually there's about 9 species that are able recognize themselves in the mirror. That includes elephants, magpies and I think chimpanzees.

>telling someone to read a post that comes after theirs
Fuck off

Birds are far more intelligent than we give them credit for.

magpies are able to identify spots placed on them:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRVGA9zxXzk

not a single bird voted for hillary

that's pretty smart

i did it so it's easier for people just wandering into the thread to see. don't reply to me ever again captain autismo

ooga booga

>tfw 6 times more sentient than niggers

Nurture of course you racist

It's not about size, it's about density.

Asians have smaller brains but condensed brain cells. This allows quicker transfer of synapses.

It's nurture. White babies go to mirror classes that black parents can't afford

>White babies go to mirror classes that black parents can't afford
Fucking mirror privilege.

Well, some argue that is because of different consciusness, the white one is self-centered the animal one is nature/all around centered.. Castaneda said it better

>oh