What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/08/samuel-l-jackson-criticises-casting-of-black-british-actors-in-american-films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y7p92CBo7xA
washington.edu/news/2016/08/17/study-finds-bias-disgust-toward-mixed-race-couples/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Brits are far superior to African americans

literally everyone is better than african americans

t. black brit

>what did he mean by this
The left will always eat its own.

> "Britain, there’s only about eight real white people left in Britain …

What did Samuel Jackson mean by this?

You jelly? I'm a loyal subject if the queen. Your females cream their underwear when they hear my Scottish accent.

Are you that dumbass little nigger monkey from like a week ago?

>A fucking scot
Really though, I agree, black brits probably are better than basketball americans. Not much of an achievement.

Who are you calling a nigger monkey? Americans of every colour our below a Briton. Go shoot up a school, cutlet.

Why do we call them african americans when they've been in this country for 200 years? I don't call myself English American

>muh dik

Fukn nigger, typical fukn nigger

Wow, salty.

There was a nigger on here a week or so ago, african migrant in Tower Hamlets. He was a total dumbfuck. I told him I put a juju curse on him and he had to namefag as Sup Forums's little pet nigger monkey to break it, and he did, and got super triggered, doxxed himself and tried to get me to come fight him.

I'm done with school though, white people don't stay in high school until they're 26 because there's free brickfuss.

Thats easy, blacks hate blacks more than they hate us.

>African American

you talking about citizens that moved here from Africa less than two genetations ago? or are you talking about Black Americans? because those are two very different breed of coon

This. Black Brits have to work 10x as hard as whites to get to the same place in society - for that we can only give them our respect.

youtu.be/Y7p92CBo7xA

>If
>Our
Scotland's greatest scholar graces this thread.

Sam gettin' woke on immigrant labor.

>Black Brits have to work 10x as hard as whites to get to the same place in society
Get fucked cunt, you have a massive advantage with all the diversity hire bs

But can black Brits use their 'muh slavery gib reparations' card?

It's hardly an american film if its set in a galaxy far far away. If anything it's jedi and rebel propaganda.

black brits and african americans probably have a beef like rappers do

>us vs europoors every other thread
but its only blacks right?

I think it's funny that liberals hate Samuel L Jackson's character in Django Unchained when he's without a doubt the grey eminence of the household.

Don't matter where the nigger is from he's still a dirty old nigger

Truth.

You're forgetting about abos

How can the Afro Americans even compete. lets get this conflict started

I would like to see one of that 80's styled cop movies with a black british and an African american. Like getting in conflict because of the differences but then getting along.

Type 6 is far superior to Type 7

is he though?

Was watching a Hollywood Roundtable interview with this years Oscar nominated actresses.

There was a Black British actress on there. The interviewer wouldn't call her black. He kept calling her African American and she looked uncomfortable.

Also John Boyega playing an American in Star Wars was fucking stupid. Why would he put on a bad accent for? It's space and heaps of them have British accents.

>Loyal subject of the Queen

Okay.

>Your females cream their underwear

Okay.

>when they hear my Scottish accent

Fucking Kek.

Black dude with a Scottish accent. You'd sound dumber than Tricky.

Why are they African Americans but not African Britbongs?

As a Black Briton myself, I think what Boyega is saying is whether your from the States or Britain, we have to get along.

African Americans are already despised as a demographic, even by us black brits. They don't need to make things worse over who gets a role in a movie!

While I sympathise with Jackson's plight of employing more African American actors, at the same time there may be a better suited black actor somewhere else. I like to think Boyega has realised this and is literally asking "what's the point of fighting?"

Is there a difference? Both are niggers

Because Daisy kept her British accent. You couldn't have two Brits as the leads in a Star Wars film because Americans are extremely sensitive.

That's because you get the cream of the crop of the African population.

Whereas we have the descendants of the slowest and dumbest niggers from West Africa.

>Not knowing your own governments history with africans

You literally forbade them from learning to read and write, making later generations view education as worthless.

What did you expect?

It means he wishes American niggers would watch his Brit nigger movies.

WE WUZ vs WE WUZZ

People of Color Vs People of Colour

Our blacks aren't anything to brag about.

There's no we wuz'es in UK you tourist

Whereabouts you from?

No, WE WUZ vs. WE WOZ

This. Even though niggers are niggers, your niggers seem to be more intelligent and swift. Our niggers are more prone to chimping out whereas your niggers are more manipulative and calculative. The American nigger is very easy to fool and very vocal of his intentions. The British nigger also appears to have a better success rate in society because many are second or third generation immigrants and have parents that actually care. The American nigger is plopped out and left to be raised by his other nigger peers and usually ends up in jail or dead by 18.

Not really. I hire people and there's no quota. AA in the US is poison. Here firms may hire a nig for diversity points but a: they tend not to bother and b: if they do it'll be a west African IT aspie who can actually do his job

No. They try the muh commonwealth, muh colonists shit. Apart from the pages of the Guardian, it doesn't fly.

Our biggest problem is pakis

washington.edu/news/2016/08/17/study-finds-bias-disgust-toward-mixed-race-couples/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555

nah,black brits are free range negros,none of them are ex slaves

only niggers sent to the new world are ex slaves

the ones here decend from free men

Africans > black brits > carribeans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> African Americans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Somali

Pests>>>>>>Africans > black brits > carribeans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> African Americans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Somali

She's Irish-Ethiopian

What's wrong with that? Most of the American Hollywood Elite come from outside of America.

>niggers invent their own indecipherable ghetto dialect to seperate themselves from whitey
>complain whitey doesn't hire them for movies where proper dialogue is required

More like limey monkey vs. Burger nigger desu senpai

They probably just run away from your grenade launcher you shitty drunk.

Caribbeans are the fucking worst m8, just look at the amount of stabbings every year in notting hill carnival

same thing nigger

pls

Stay salty sheep shagging bog nigger. We should've let Germany conquer you.

>nigging about literally nothing

cry me a river you slaverycucks

>Scottish nigger
Didn't I see you in a videogame?

Live in london and tell me that black 'brits' are any better than yank niggers.

They are not British. British people are White and European.

MUTHAFUKKA

To further add, the American nigger(including South America) was bred to be a brainless but strong workhorse where as the Euro nigger is just the vanilla African nigger, in other words, a wild animal adapted to live in the dangerous environments that is somewhat used to civilization. Basically the difference between cattle vs wild buffalo or dogs vs wolfs.

Said that, niggers are still niggers.

So, is Samuel L Jackson /ournegro/ now?

Britain doesn't have quotas.

To be fair, I feel what Samuel L Jackson is talking about. He watches Black Brits and wonders what an African American actor could bring to the performance.. I watch Samuel L Jackson and wonder what an actually talented actor could bring to the performance.

This. Jackson is a meme actor.

Fuck black brits

They're arrogant cucks with weird accents

My old supervisor was one and he treated all us african americans like children

This is true.
They are garbage but it's still true.

What an accomplishment.

Don't ever insult Lenny Henry again.

They are not superior you fucking invalid they are just less of them so Pakis are the main concern

>us african americans like children

I live in the south. On my first trip to London, I was on the tube, and it was fascinating to listen to people talk. A black man and a white man, friends, were talking, only it was the white guy doing the talking. Then the black guy started talking, and oh my GOD. My jaw hit the floor. The most beautiful Queen's English came pouring out of his mouth. This was my first time encountering a black person who didn't talk like they were raised in a gutter.

nigger is nigger

Pacific Rim Uprising
>Nigger Lead Role
>White Female Lead Role
>Token White Male to be cucked

D-demoman?

Ancient Krautchan memes.

Shouldn't it say "How to be a criminal"? This picture just implies blacks are really good at spotting criminals

black brits are the ultimate uncle toms

theyre the ones that sold us into slavery and got rewarded by being made citizens in britain

This. Except the Muslims may be worse.

Inbreeding is too big of a problem with both of these groups

Every race of blacks are superior to African Americans. Africa gave us their worst, their dumbest, their most useless dregs of society as slaves. They kept their best and brightest. So the descendants of slaves in America are the lowest tier of blacks versus literally any other country.

black americans
african brits

pick one

Underrated comment of truth.

No such thing as an african brit. You're either brit or you're not.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

African-AMERICA FIRST!!!

I don't understand the term "african americans" Only Native Americans/Indians are originally from America, not Africans, why not just call them Americans like the rest?

But you are children, dear

what is affirmative action?

Actual Africans are better than African Americans.