How many days does Trump have left in office?

Given what we just learned from wikileaks, and considering that Trump and his cohorts have surrounded themselves with flat screens of every size, how fucking paranoid must they all be feeling right now? Every device he tweets with, or watches Fox news on is spying on him. Seriously, how many days does he have left?

Other urls found in this thread:

swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-influence-trump-his-team
edit-swalwell.house.gov/issues/now-what
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump doesn't give a fuck about all these political peasants. He probably spends the night getting sucked off by his super model wife and blowing his load on the screen.

His wife is staying in New York with their son, Baron while Trump scoots back and forth between Mar-a-lago and D.C.

Buckle up faggot, because this ride is just beginning.

kek

How clean must he be that they have released zero dirt on him?

>Believing this shill level shit will work twice
Did nothing to stop fucking Hillary why would it phase God King Trump

Think about this.

Either the connections to Russia really don't exist or they are nothing illegal and moles have been feeding the media nothing shocking but only to create a narrative of collusion and turbulance

OR

It's 100 percent real and the Obama administration knew 100% he was guilt as fuck and let him become president anyway which is just as criminal as the acts he supposedly engaged in.

Just think about that retard.

>WTF I LOVE COMEY NOW
>WTF I HATE COMEY NOW

I hope you get a Mel Gibson.

That's getting raped by a pack of wild niggers.

Less than 18 months

2,506, give or take one.

I wonder how many satanist pedophile politicians and intelligence agents will die if they try arresting Trump.

Russian politicians and angents? More than are already dying now?!

"Is this Trump's final day?"
He smiles and rubs his hands
"I bet it is, oy vey!"
-An increasingly nervous man

It's already decided. The Congressional Hearings are gonna take him down. people will tell the truth because perjury is a felony, and the illegality of the collusion will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Here is the last page of the Congressional Hearings website primer on the subject:

swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-influence-trump-his-team

At the bottom of the page is a "What Now?" Link. Click the link and there's nothing there, it leads you to an "edit" server:

edit-swalwell.house.gov/issues/now-what

So basically they are writing up the UNCLASSIFIED version of Trump's final days in office as we speak.

He should resign before the carnage of the public Congressional Hearings begin. Those things are brutal.

>It's 100 percent real and the Obama administration knew 100% he was guilt as fuck and let him become president anyway which is just as criminal as the acts he supposedly engaged in.

It's not illegal if Justice hasn't made an arrest.

>it's not wrong unless I get caught

Really, that's nigger-tier.

>It isn't illegal to slit someones throat if nobody is around to see it or hear it.

God. Why do people like you have to exist? Why? Why must you be so GOD damned fucking stupid?

Yeah i'm triggered like a nigger with a 40 but my dick still bigger.

People have been meming Trump as Julius Caesar too much. Julius' fate was getting stabbed by the bunch of Senators.

2922 days

>>it's not wrong unless I get caught

At the time there was a huge push to ensure Trump was inaugurated. Remember all Sup Forumss bullshit about

>muh civil war too

Well, maybe Justice wasn't finished with the case yet. Obviously not, because they hadn't made an arrest. And because he wasn't yet charged, Trump was regarded as innocent until proven guilty by Law.

That's not "nigger-tier", as you put it.

That's the Rule of Law.

The riots would be SS tier.
Also mike pence is 10 times worse

Trump is impeached by fall. Pence becomes president. A christian fundamentalist president reinvigorates the left and Dems win midterms in 2018.

Karmic justice for GOP obstructing Obama at every turn.