So who has the video?

so who has the video?

Other urls found in this thread:

stern.de/digital/online/Sup
archive.fo/i6b6t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this ? A jewish Hitler ?

Whats that ,Zealander Bro?

Dont tell me its another alien pic goose chase.

it looks like the guy from facebook caught in mid-transformation.

Right here.

I think it was some netherlands fag who claimed he had spooky information but he couldn't post it anywhere and claimed he was followed by CIA n shiiet

a swissbro claimed he has leaks containing a clip about michael hastings car accident some weeks ago. he was really paranoid and seemed legit

Threadly REMINDER that we got the flag and the mods are cucks.

what the actual fuck.. did his flesh fly off his bones? This webm confused me greatly.

>china

That looks like it would hurt

Fuck, hed be so dizzy

What the fuck is going on

I cant see what is happening. Its too fuzzy and dark.

kek

lathe accident? Did he literally lose his skin? Poor dude, I hope he died quickly.

His clothes fell off

His clothes fall off, then his skin. You can see the bare skeleton bone whipping around at the end.

stern.de/digital/online/Sup Forums-und-die-bilder-vom-kindermord--warum-ein-verbot-solcher-seiten-schwierig-ist-7362030.html

Okey, this is getting out of hand. how many whistleblowers have surfaced in this site in this last 3 months? Who could have such a video? The people who commited the act.

This site is getting kind of hot, this and the 15 of march threads are making me extremely paranoid.

Take care, guys.

Why doesn't it have an emergency stop button?

but where is all the blood?

man, the will be surprised when he wakes up and is a skeleton

Was probably unconscious within seconds

This is how we need to execute muslims.

How did he not fucking die?

archive.fo/i6b6t

luck stat at 10

Oh fuck, evil trips be damned! and checked!

Odd night, i had a 333 in another thread.....

Spooky....

didn't see it coming, not tensing up probably saved his life.

Oh stfu you little asshole. Just because that's what it looks like doesn't mean you state that as fact. That was probably the guys leg. Tried searching but found no source. This doesn't deserve anymore of my time anyway. I just wanted to call you a lying little nigger and call it a night.

3spoopy5me

ahhhhhhhhhhh

did he died?

hehe :^)

just noticed the file name

FUCKIGN KEK

you made me laugh out loud in work fuck you haha